The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-23-2022, 10:12 PM   #286
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Good, glad you don’t respect NBC, CNN, MSNBC or the Washington Post either!
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...19454900805649

The shooter's dad is here apparently thankful he's not gay.

I mean with a standup father like this how did this kid go wrong?

You can bash me if you want - I'm 90% sure Fox News played some role, could be minor, could be major, in this kid's or his father's life. But it doesn't matter, because nothing is going to change. We could have a mass shooting with 10+ dead every day of the year and conservatives/the NRA would still cry foul at any legislation to limit access to guns by people who shouldn't have them.

Advertisements
Old 11-23-2022, 10:22 PM   #287
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

You can bash me if you want - I'm 90% sure Fox News played some role, could be minor, could be major, in this kid's or his father's life. But it doesn't matter, because nothing is going to change. We could have a mass shooting with 10+ dead every day of the year and conservatives/the NRA would still cry foul at any legislation to limit access to guns by people who shouldn't have them.
What a sack of shit! Fucking asshole.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 11:09 PM   #288
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

I’m trying to follow you..,but a non binary mass shooter of a a gay club who drug addict father who has no relationship with is happy his non binary son isn’t gay…and Fox News is too blame?

But Im glad you are coming around on single parents households are a detriment to a child’s life. You should look at the data closer…maybe in the shithole of Washington DC and see if you notice any patterns.

U must be really upset that mass shooter was non binary, ironic isn’t it?

Hey I noticed when he filed the court document, there was nothing on Reddit about it. Why you think that is? I’ve been told it was bigotry (on Reddit) not to accept or to question someone pronouns? How is the circling fire squad going? Must be tough in there!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:42 AM   #289
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I’m trying to follow you..,but a non binary mass shooter of a a gay club who drug addict father who has no relationship with is happy his non binary son isn’t gay…and Fox News is too blame?

But Im glad you are coming around on single parents households are a detriment to a child’s life. You should look at the data closer…maybe in the shithole of Washington DC and see if you notice any patterns.

U must be really upset that mass shooter was non binary, ironic isn’t it?

Hey I noticed when he filed the court document, there was nothing on Reddit about it. Why you think that is? I’ve been told it was bigotry (on Reddit) not to accept or to question someone pronouns? How is the circling fire squad going? Must be tough in there!
I still don't know why he did what he did - maybe he wasn't accepted by them? Maybe he had conflicting thoughts because his dad would rather he be a violent killer than gay? Idk. Not until he mounts his "defense."

I do know my singular problem with you is you immediately gravitate to the most extreme conclusion. The whole point of my other post was that in my theory Fox News is partially to blame, either for influencing his life or his dad's extremely anti-gay rhetoric. Could be 5% to blame, could be 95% to blame. But you totally ignore that to go on the defensive for daring to even say their name. It's why it's useless having a discussion with you - you almost take it personally to see them attacked. Which is hilarious for a guy who claims to not watch or read Fox News.

Btw, yes single parents is a problem. I'm very aware of this as someone who's mother chose to dedicate her life to the cult of Scientology instead of being around to help raise me and my siblings. But I don't know the solution, so I don't speak on it. Nice call out - implying it's a huge problem in the inner cities instead of nationwide when half of all marriages end in divorce, and who knows how many untold babies are raised by single parents who never got married. You do you though.
Old 02-22-2023, 01:18 PM   #290
SunnySide
Playmaker

The video is jarring: A man in a yellow shirt points a 9mm Sig Sauer handgun at two men outside of a Southwest Miami-Dade auto body shop. The gunman opens fire and one man crumples.

But more than three months after Fernando Rodriguez, 22 was accused of shooting Onofre “Tito” Garrido after a scuffle, no actual criminal charges have been filed. Rodriguez’s arraignment, pushed back six times since his arrest, is now set for Friday but may face another delay. Though Garrido and his attorney have a scheduled meeting with state prosecutors later this month, they’re concerned the state’s controversial Stand Your Ground law may be stopping prosecutors from moving forward.

Garrido, the 50-year-old owner of Ultimate Auto Werks, survived gunshots to his chest and left arm, but now has trouble breathing and limited use of the wounded arm.

“We can see the writing on the wall,” said Garrido’s attorney Hilton Napoleon. “But when did wrestling matches become life-threatening events?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shot-unar...175501164.html

Article links other florida "stand your ground" shooting cases ..

If everyone has a gun,bump shoulders at 7-11 = wild west

My biggest fear is some minor road rage or some minor random conflict ends up with a gun pointed at me bc some asshole feeling big w a gun claims "he was fearing for his life"

America .. the place to shoot up.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:54 PM   #291
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

We can argue until we're blue in the face about gun rights, but there's simply evil motherfuckers in this world.

Look at the shit-eating grin on this guy's face after killing multiple people:

You think this guy wasn't going to get a gun and kill people no matter what laws were or weren't in effect?

Also, so glad we keep letting evil people out of jail:

"The sheriff said that Moses has a "lengthy criminal history" ranging from gun charges, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, and grand theft."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...t-near-orlando

For fucks sakes, this guy was given a license to murder, by our government. How can you possibly do all of those things and be walking around free at 19?

Keep criminals in jail 1st, then we can talk about violating my constitutional rights to own a gun.
Old 02-23-2023, 02:51 AM   #292
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Can't always blame the Government, let's try the NRA.
Old 02-23-2023, 09:02 AM   #293
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Can't always blame the Government, let's try the NRA.
You know the NRA supports and has funded enforcement of gun laws when used in any crime and has advocated for successful strict gun laws like Project Exile?

anyone in possession of an illegal gun should receive mandatory prison time.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 10:11 AM   #294
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You know the NRA supports and has funded enforcement of gun laws when used in any crime and has advocated for successful strict gun laws like Project Exile?

anyone in possession of an illegal gun should receive mandatory prison time.
LOL
Old 02-23-2023, 02:18 PM   #295
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We can argue until we're blue in the face about gun rights, but there's simply evil motherfuckers in this world.

Look at the shit-eating grin on this guy's face after killing multiple people:

You think this guy wasn't going to get a gun and kill people no matter what laws were or weren't in effect?

Also, so glad we keep letting evil people out of jail:

"The sheriff said that Moses has a "lengthy criminal history" ranging from gun charges, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, and grand theft."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...t-near-orlando

For fucks sakes, this guy was given a license to murder, by our government. How can you possibly do all of those things and be walking around free at 19?

Keep criminals in jail 1st, then we can talk about violating my constitutional rights to own a gun.
Well, it is Florida so in about 10-15 years he'll be executed.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 02:27 PM   #296
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Here's another one. POS kills his friend in 2021, still out on bond. Get's caught with another gun, out on bond again. Won't be surprised if we find out this guy has shot someone else down the road.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man...cbo=v2-sbecryj

Andy Kahan, the director of victim services for Crime Stoppers Houston, expressed frustration about the way the criminal justice system handles suspected violent offenders.

"If you're on bond for murder and charged with having a firearm a gun that should be an automatic you go back to jail to see what happens with those cases, but that's not happened," Kahan told Fox 26 Houston. "So now he's on bond in 2 different counties, for me it's a disaster waiting to happen."
Old 02-24-2023, 10:29 AM   #297
SunnySide
Playmaker

Im not anti 2A, I do think guys owning 42 ARs and AKs is some type of personality red flag

I just dont like the idea of everybody being armed.

Road rage shouldnt turn into a shoot out.

A pushing match shouldnt turn into a shoot out.

At 44 im not out on the streets at night. Im worried about the 54 year old in the car next to me thinking he can drive up the turn only lane then get mad when I block him from cutting over.

Then what? he claims he was "in fear of his life or great bodily harm" BS
Old 02-24-2023, 05:06 PM   #298
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm going range shooting tomorrow with a buddy from church for my 1st time.
Old 04-10-2023, 06:59 AM   #299
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mi...955069dc&ei=19

I am positive this is going to resolve itself peacefully. Reason will prevail.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:26 AM   #300
MTK
\m/

Another day another mass shooting.

Thoughts and prayers aren't working.