Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-24-2022, 02:05 PM   #286
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Chico —

He doesn’t send troops in = he’s weak

He does send troops in = he has American soldiers blood on his hands all to try and distract back home

Anyways … you can spin this as all President Biden’s fault and I can just write your opinions off as people like you putting political alliances above country.

I don’t need to keep a thing with you why 1+1 doesn’t equal 3 but what’s the point.

Some people are so blinded and entrenched I question if half the shit they say is satire
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-24-2022, 02:14 PM   #287
SunnySide
Playmaker

Russia already has taken over a Kyiv airport, have attack helicopters flying low over Kyiv suburbs … they just quickly took out radar and air defense … now it’s a cake walk.

I hope Ukraine bombed their landing strips before turning off the lights.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:25 PM   #288
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

What is Putin's end game here?

Is he really going to stop at Ukraine? Does he think he's going to take over Europe?

He's just going to cause Russians a lot of suffering and death. Of course you have to give a fuck about your people to have that concern you.

I like all his press conferences, like he is trying to sell himself on all his bullshit. No one else believes 1 word you say you little napoleon wannabe.

How about you fix your shithole country 1st before trying to take over other parts of the world.

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:34 PM   #289
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The easiest evidence to see the media is in the bag for failed presidency is why you hear so much of Tucker, Candace Owens, Trump, etc and Ukraine. Of course none of these people matter when it comes to decision making or strategy.

Wa Post, NYT, La times, Chicago Tribune, NBC news, CNN…no one raising an ounce of criticism on Jake Sullivan, Blinken, Psaki, Klein, Harris or Biden over Ukraine. Why is that? It doesn’t reflect the actual sentiment of the American people:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/...ssia-near.aspx

36% approve of the handling of Russia vs 55% disapprove. Overall 41 approve vs 55 disapprove.

4 out of the top 5 articles most read on the Wa Post were about Trump. It’s laughable how out of touch the coverage is.

That’s why they continue to highlight Tucker, Owens, Trump, etc.

Stfu
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:41 PM   #290
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
What is Putin's end game here?

Is he really going to stop at Ukraine? Does he think he's going to take over Europe?

He's just going to cause Russians a lot of suffering and death. Of course you have to give a fuck about your people to have that concern you.

I like all his press conferences, like he is trying to sell himself on all his bullshit. No one else believes 1 word you say you little napoleon wannabe.

How about you fix your shithole country 1st before trying to take over other parts of the world.

Well if he enters a NATO backed country he is going to get spanked.

Putins end game is getting back territory like Ukraine that used to be part of the Soviet Union. Putin has been an angry little man ever since the Soviet Union was dissolved. In his warped mind he is taking back what is his. He will never try to enter a NATO backed country though.

It gets very convoluted when people like Tucker, Trump, and Chico - who at this point has literally lost any credibility he had left to me - try to prop up their messiah. Same way Trump spent 4 years propping up his.
Old 02-24-2022, 04:36 PM   #291
SunnySide
Playmaker

I’m using Reddit to get updated. The “deathscroll” as they call it.

Putin what does he want? I have no idea. I assume it can’t be to occupy Ukraine. He’d have to kill 70% of the citizens, it will be non stop guerrila war fare.

Putin is real smart, I assume his recent loose talk and recklessness is calculated.

What does this fucker want? Maybe it’s not an act and he is like “fuck it I’m going big”?
Old 02-24-2022, 04:41 PM   #292
SunnySide
Playmaker

An “expert” said Putin wants to take Kiev ASAP, put a Russian in as a leader and see if Ukraine troops and citizens then surrender.

What if Russia launches a major cyber attck against us? I’d hope we have clandestine capabilities to shut them down.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:34 PM   #293
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I’m using Reddit to get updated. The “deathscroll” as they call it.

Putin what does he want? I have no idea. I assume it can’t be to occupy Ukraine. He’d have to kill 70% of the citizens, it will be non stop guerrila war fare.

Putin is real smart, I assume his recent loose talk and recklessness is calculated.

What does this fucker want? Maybe it’s not an act and he is like “fuck it I’m going big”?
He wants to rule the World ,WTF do you think he wants? Act, you think this shit is an act? This is the result of a dictator finally going mad ...............and fucking trump thinks he a genius!
Old 02-24-2022, 06:35 PM   #294
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
An “expert” said Putin wants to take Kiev ASAP, put a Russian in as a leader and see if Ukraine troops and citizens then surrender.

What if Russia launches a major cyber attck against us? I’d hope we have clandestine capabilities to shut them down.

That is definitely his game here. First of all he wants back what was his , Ukraine, when the Soviet Union was respected, and yes to do that he needs to install his guy. By that point they will have little to no fight left in them and will either surrender, die, run / hide, or go to prison. I hope he gets more than he bargained for and withdraws. I just can’t see
A) Ukraine being aboe to fight them off alone.
B) Putin ever leaving without getting what he wants. Too much pride.

I want Ukraine to make them leave, but man that would take years and there would be innumerable death and destruction.

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Trump is calling him a genius. What kind of person does it take to see genius in that way? A sick, and deranged Asshole.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #295
nonniey
The Starter

Here is an analysis by a US think tank (Institute for War) on today's operations in Ukraine. Looks like they have a bunch of retired DoD Intelligence types working for them.

RUSSIA-UKRAINE WARNING UPDATE: INITIAL RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT

https://www.understandingwar.org/bac...ign-assessment
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 07:17 PM   #296
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

These Ukrainians are tough sons of bitches. From the limited amount I’ve heard and watched, Russia isn’t moving as fast as some thought.

Gotta keep feeding them arms. The stingers and javelins have already made a difference

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:10 PM   #297
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/statu...50737762684928

My heart breaks for the people of the Ukraine. This is what fighting for freedom actually looks like.

I'd like to talk more shit about Comrade Tucker or Trump signing up to be Vlad's spokesman, but you guys got it covered pretty good.

Literally no point in responding to Chico - media/Biden to blame. Same shit different toilet.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:22 PM   #298
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

An actual GOP Senate candidate for Delaware in 2020 said she respects Putin more than Biden.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...37857839153168

Christian-Nationalism? Is that some sort of code?

This is how you end up with conservatives supporting Russia's "opportunity to bring freedom to the poor people of Ukraine."
Old 02-24-2022, 09:24 PM   #299
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/sta...68208736882694

Imagine this happening on your block. One of the rare times I'm thankful to live here.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:31 PM   #300
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...19592891375620

RIP.