Debating with the enemy

Old 08-23-2020, 04:29 AM   #286
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
G1, you haven't heard?

Better Russians than Democrats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
.......................comrade chico has mention it.

Advertisements
Old 08-26-2020, 12:37 PM   #287
SunnySide
Playmaker

Old 08-26-2020, 04:57 PM   #288
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
So called tolerant...bunch of mob bullies.

When they start getting shot in the street...don’t cry and claim victim status.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:43 PM   #289
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

kinda like a anti trumper at a trump rally ,he'll get the shit beat out of him and trump will pay all the legal fees ,..............right?
Old 08-26-2020, 08:31 PM   #290
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

What, like the kid with the boner for law enforcement did to the people who died in Kenosha?

Chico, it's a bold move implying that people deserve to die for attending a protest, but you do you bro.
Old 08-26-2020, 09:01 PM   #291
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
What, like the kid with the boner for law enforcement did to the people who died in Kenosha?

Chico, it's a bold move implying that people deserve to die for attending a protest, but you do you bro.
chico is proud of his ignorance,.............very trump like.
Old 08-27-2020, 07:42 AM   #292
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Yes exactly. I don’t imply support, but I do strongly believe people have the right to defend their families, homes and businesses when you have to deal with violent rioters. They can be shot and killed where they stand. They are NOT victims.

Oh Jacob Blake was armed too. Say it with me

He Gets Us
Old 08-27-2020, 09:11 AM   #293
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Yes exactly. I don’t imply support, but I do strongly believe people have the right to defend their families, homes and businesses when you have to deal with violent rioters. They can be shot and killed where they stand. They are NOT victims.

Oh Jacob Blake was armed too. Say it with me
I don't have an opinion on Jacob Blake yet because I understand both sides. He had a weapon, he obviously could've been going for it, cops need to protect themselves. On the flip side, 4 cops easily should've been able to restrain one man and he never should've gotten to the point where he could open the door. Shooting someone in the back is a major red flag to me though, it's just poor training on the cop's part.

Also I'm just gonna say it, you clearly don't care to separate protesters and violent rioters, they're all the same to you so they all earn their death sentence by participating in a protest. You also don't care to realize these alt-right goons go out there intentionally looking to stir shit up so they have an excuse to attack protesters. I totally 100% disagree with you on this and tbh your statement reminds me of my coworker, who thinks illegal immigrants should be immediately shot when they cross the border to deter others from trying. You're harboring on borderline extremist thoughts.

Also seriously did you see the video from Kenosha? Dumbass tripped and fell and then rolled over and shot dude point blank in the chest. He went out there looking for trouble, and he found it.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:09 AM   #294
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I don't have an opinion on Jacob Blake yet because I understand both sides. He had a weapon, he obviously could've been going for it, cops need to protect themselves. On the flip side, 4 cops easily should've been able to restrain one man and he never should've gotten to the point where he could open the door. Shooting someone in the back is a major red flag to me though, it's just poor training on the cop's part.

Also I'm just gonna say it, you clearly don't care to separate protesters and violent rioters, they're all the same to you so they all earn their death sentence by participating in a protest. You also don't care to realize these alt-right goons go out there intentionally looking to stir shit up so they have an excuse to attack protesters. I totally 100% disagree with you on this and tbh your statement reminds me of my coworker, who thinks illegal immigrants should be immediately shot when they cross the border to deter others from trying. You're harboring on borderline extremist thoughts.

Also seriously did you see the video from Kenosha? Dumbass tripped and fell and then rolled over and shot dude point blank in the chest. He went out there looking for trouble, and he found it.
Mooby, chico doesn't care, he wants to be trump, he says things for attention ,the dumber the post the more attention he gets,he is like a kid and very much like trump in that way.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:29 AM   #295
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Wrong. Like you said I and agreed with, rioters and looters are not protester but criminals. If cops and national guard is not gonna protect the people from criminals then armed folks are within their rights to do that.

Sorry

He Gets Us
Old 08-29-2020, 03:47 PM   #296
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.dailywire.com/news/right...t-of-community

Alt left platform give by cowards/liars NPR says small businesses are bullshit and don’t provide the communities nothing. Says right wing myth small businesses must be valued. All this while endorsing riots and violence.

This is your Democratic Party small business owners.

He Gets Us
Old 08-29-2020, 10:09 PM   #297
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/right...t-of-community

Alt left platform give by cowards/liars NPR says small businesses are bullshit and don’t provide the communities nothing. Says right wing myth small businesses must be valued. All this while endorsing riots and violence.

This is your Democratic Party small business owners.
Here ya go chico....................,like you trump shows his ignorance .

Trump is ignoring right-wing extremists who 'want to start a race war,' former DHS official says

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-is-i...231127636.html

A former Department of Homeland Security official under President Trump told Yahoo News Friday that she is alarmed by the way the administration has ignored and even downplayed the growing threat posed by right-wing domestic terrorists, whom she said are “hands down” a far graver threat to American lives than left-wing protest groups such as antifa.

Elizabeth Neumann, a political appointee who recently stepped down as assistant secretary for threat prevention and security policy at DHS, said she was disappointed by the portrayal by speakers at the Republican National Convention of lawless Democratic cities — even as nothing was said about extreme right-wing domestic terrorists and white supremacists.

“It is completely a sideshow to distract from the real threat and it’s extremely dangerous,” Neumann said on “Skullduggery,” a Yahoo News podcast, of the administration’s posture. “There are multiple arrests that the FBI has conducted in the last few months at these peaceful protests where you have right-wing extremists coming in trying to take advantage of the cover of the protests to carry out these violent acts and they are trying to start a race war. They’re very clear about their ideology and what they’re trying to do and we won't say it. We won’t call it like it is and that’s a problem.”
Old 08-29-2020, 11:52 PM   #298
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

Trump is ignoring right-wing extremists who 'want to start a race war,' former DHS official says

A former Department of Homeland Security official under President Trump told Yahoo News Friday that she is alarmed by the way the administration has ignored and even downplayed the growing threat posed by right-wing domestic terrorists, whom she said are “hands down” a far graver threat to American lives than left-wing protest groups such as antifa.

Elizabeth Neumann, a political appointee who recently stepped down as assistant secretary for threat prevention and security policy at DHS, said she was disappointed by the portrayal by speakers at the Republican National Convention of lawless Democratic cities — even as nothing was said about extreme right-wing domestic terrorists and white supremacists.

“It is completely a sideshow to distract from the real threat and it’s extremely dangerous,” Neumann said on “Skullduggery,” a Yahoo News podcast, of the administration’s posture. “There are multiple arrests that the FBI has conducted in the last few months at these peaceful protests where you have right-wing extremists coming in trying to take advantage of the cover of the protests to carry out these violent acts and they are trying to start a race war. They’re very clear about their ideology and what they’re trying to do and we won't say it. We won’t call it like it is and that’s a problem.”
What groups are considered right-wing extremist groups? And why are they qualified as right-wing?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:55 PM   #299
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

Also, what the fuck does any of this have to do with what Chico posted? You literally hate Trump so much you can't discuss any thing else. Your obsession with Trump is unhealthy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:05 AM   #300
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Also, what the fuck does any of this have to do with what Chico posted? You literally hate Trump so much you can't discuss any thing else. Your obsession with Trump is unhealthy.
......as is yours and chico's. TDS ,
Tump Defense Syndrom

My disdain of trump is no more unhealthy then yours or chico's hate for Hillary.