Tucker Carlson .Fired!

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-24-2023, 08:35 PM   #16
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Tucker Carlson .Fired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231;1340944[B
]Bro…did you ever watch crossfire? You remember Jon Stewart coming on it an attacking Tucker back then and said that debate show was bad for the country? Man how wrong Jon Stewart? He epitomized the affront to giving both sides equal time.

I would love crossfire back, Maddow and Carlson (who if you didn’t know are friends and got along well when they worked together).

But these days it’s hard to find Democrats who will even defend their positions of killing babies up onto the point of birth, sex changes for 9 years old, legislation against gas stoves, the world will end in 7 years due to climate [/B]change, etc.
Great post!!! You covered every fucking lie all of them you lied from start to finish! You do nothing but make shit up!

Hit the link and watch your lie , stfu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE&t=16s

Advertisements
Old 04-24-2023, 08:57 PM   #17
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Great post!!! You covered every fucking lie all of them you lied from start to finish! You do nothing but make shit up!

Hit the link and watch your lie , stfu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE&t=16s
So the part where Stewart called Carlson a dick and later a failure after being invited on the show is not an attack? Watch it for yourself, it’s been well written about. He said the show was destroying America….lololol. Well look at us now Stewart…people in bubble and it’s much worse.

G1 you all say is your lying or make shit up. U can’t even address an issue discussed being today. Just call names and rant. Seriously seek help

Stewart was wrong and he’s even said it

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 09:17 PM   #18
nonniey
The Starter

"Problem is the true believers aren't interested in viewpoints that challenge theirs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
yup

That includes the left (maybe especially the left) MTK. Just saying.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:51 PM   #19
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
"Problem is the true believers aren't interested in viewpoints that challenge theirs"

This whole site on the political side is a liberal protection racket. Trump has just put that on steroids.

You might get a few useless platitudes a month, but not gonna get too much legitimate criticisms or questions.

See COVID origins and Biden Mafia for just a couple easy examples.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 12:11 AM   #20
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Bye Felicia!
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 04:42 AM   #21
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So the part where Stewart called Carlson a dick and later a failure after being invited on the show is not an attack? Watch it for yourself, it’s been well written about. He said the show was destroying America….lololol. Well look at us now Stewart…people in bubble and it’s much worse.

G1 you all say is your lying or make shit up. U can’t even address an issue discussed being today. Just call names and rant. Seriously seek help

Again do you even own a fucking mirror? I only rant at you becuase you're sum, think about that YPOS.
Old 04-25-2023, 04:48 AM   #22
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, "especially the left", yeah no. See your Arizona BS is coming out. No one said it isn't on the Democratic side but you have to give that little shot. As for your opinion on true believers, that's all it is.
Old 04-25-2023, 04:50 AM   #23
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, you ignore that one is a Comedian and the other a so called "journalist". You really are dumb as shit.
Old 04-25-2023, 06:14 AM   #24
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I heard the straw that broke the camels back with Tucker was him reporting the doctored leaked intelligence documents with the Ukrainian/Russian casualties reversed as accurate when he already knew they were inaccurate (reversed).
I'd like to think it was the whole "hey maybe tone it down, we just lost 750+ million and there's more lawsuits to settle."

But reports say it was because he was shit-talking Fox execs. Guess Ingraham/etc. know what not to do now.

Either way, a seminal moment for cable "news" shows between him and Lemon being fired.

Don't worry Chico, CNN will replace Lemon with someone you equally dislike. Life goes on.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:49 AM   #25
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Bro…did you ever watch crossfire? You remember Jon Stewart coming on it an attacking Tucker back then and said that debate show was bad for the country? Man how wrong Jon Stewart? He epitomized the affront to giving both sides equal time.

I would love crossfire back, Maddow and Carlson (who if you didn’t know are friends and got along well when they worked together).

But these days it’s hard to find Democrats who will even defend their positions of killing babies up onto the point of birth, sex changes for 9 years old, legislation against gas stoves, the world will end in 7 years due to climate change, etc.
It's amazing how we could watch the same thing and have two totally different outcomes. I've always loved that clip of Stewart on Crossfire, I think that was one of the highlights of his career.

Anyways I gotta go, I'm gonna be late for my pro-baby murder rally today.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:50 AM   #26
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'd like to think it was the whole "hey maybe tone it down, we just lost 750+ million and there's more lawsuits to settle."

But reports say it was because he was shit-talking Fox execs. Guess Ingraham/etc. know what not to do now.

Either way, a seminal moment for cable "news" shows between him and Lemon being fired.

Don't worry Chico, CNN will replace Lemon with someone you equally dislike. Life goes on.
Do you think they would offer past employee Tucker back? You know those discussions are happening.

He Gets Us
Old 04-25-2023, 08:01 AM   #27
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's amazing how we could watch the same thing and have two totally different outcomes. I've always loved that clip of Stewart on Crossfire, I think that was one of the highlights of his career.

Anyways I gotta go, I'm gonna be late for my pro-baby murder rally today.
The irony Stewart was calling it “hyper partisan which was destroying America”…how off was Stewart? He criticized the arguing of positions and counter points. Which led hyper-partisan bubbles. He admitted to this later, he was wrong

It’s hilarious to me you see it as a favorite…yes he owned the show with insults, little substance why excusing his own partisanship saying “ I’m just doing comedy “…it was very Trumpy of him

I watched Stewart a lot, it was good and now when see him, it’s a sad. The nosedive that show took when he left and that new apple show is badddddd.

He Gets Us
Old 04-25-2023, 08:32 AM   #28
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Don Lemon will be replaced by Don Lime and Tucker Carlson will be replaced by Cucker Tarlson.

Everything will revert back to normal shortly.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 09:41 AM   #29
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The irony Stewart was calling it “hyper partisan which was destroying America”…how off was Stewart? He criticized the arguing of positions and counter points. Which led hyper-partisan bubbles. He admitted to this later, he was wrong

It’s hilarious to me you see it as a favorite…yes he owned the show with insults, little substance why excusing his own partisanship saying “ I’m just doing comedy “…it was very Trumpy of him

I watched Stewart a lot, it was good and now when see him, it’s a sad. The nosedive that show took when he left and that new apple show is badddddd.
Your ignorance knows no limits. chico at the water fountain, you're at the bottom.

Old 04-25-2023, 11:53 AM   #30
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Bro…did you ever watch crossfire? You remember Jon Stewart coming on it an attacking Tucker back then and said that debate show was bad for the country? Man how wrong Jon Stewart? He epitomized the affront to giving both sides equal time.

But these days it’s hard to find Democrats who will even defend their positions of killing babies up onto the point of birth, sex changes for 9 years old, legislation against gas stoves, the world will end in 7 years due to climate change, etc.
Carlson is way different now than he was on Crossfire. On Crossfire they actually had some semblance of reasonable back and forth with concession on quality points made by one another.

On his Fox show he just became a megaphone for falsehoods.

And the very fact that he changed so much from show to show should be a reminder that first and foremost those shows are in business to make money and maximize viewers, so the sensational gets disproportionate play. They shouldn't be taken very seriously.