Trump Accomplishments

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-21-2020, 06:18 AM   #16
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Trump Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Giantone - Can you say even 1 thing that has happened during his administration that you agree is a positive accomplishment? Or you literally disagree with 100% of anything that's been done? I would think there would have to be 1.
No, nope not one thing, everything in your bullshit links was because Obama had already started it and as for the economy I will ask once again ,...........did trump walk into the same situation trump was given?! The thing I have said before an to reiterate is my despise for trump goes way back to Atlantic City . I found out then what a shit human he was and he hasn't let me down . His whole agenda is to undo what Obama did and that is the only reason that Republicans back his racist morally corrupt ass.

Advertisements
Old 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM   #17
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No, nope not one thing, everything in your bullshit links was because Obama had already started it and as for the economy I will ask once again ,...........did trump walk into the same situation trump was given?! The thing I have said before an to reiterate is my despise for trump goes way back to Atlantic City . I found out then what a shit human he was and he hasn't let me down . His whole agenda is to undo what Obama did and that is the only reason that Republicans back his racist morally corrupt ass.
What are you going to do if he is re-elected? That will probably be good for you since you are obsessed with your hatred for him, I suppose it gives you purpose. If you are retired maybe it would be healthier for you to find another hobby, or go volunteer somewhere.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:10 AM   #18
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Because you started the thread for you, Cred, and Chico to pat yourselves on the back for accomplishing your agenda knowing full well G1 was gonna come in here and try to spoil it. Then when he posts you all just jump on him for doing it.

Congratulations, he accomplished your conservative agenda?

America will never prosper as long as one party prioritizes winning over everything else. Say what you want about libs trying to impeach Trump from day one (which I believe was only a select few outspoken jackasses and not indicative of the entire party), but it seems like the only time Republicans are happy nowadays is seeing Dems unhappy.
This is from the Cracker Barrel Mens collection, I think this is the style you are looking for:

https://shop.crackerbarrel.com/cloth...t-shirt/626401

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #19
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Because you started the thread for you, Cred, and Chico to pat yourselves on the back for accomplishing your agenda knowing full well G1 was gonna come in here and try to spoil it. Then when he posts you all just jump on him for doing it.

Congratulations, he accomplished your conservative agenda?

America will never prosper as long as one party prioritizes winning over everything else. Say what you want about libs trying to impeach Trump from day one (which I believe was only a select few outspoken jackasses and not indicative of the entire party), but it seems like the only time Republicans are happy nowadays is seeing Dems unhappy.
So because G1 hijacks every thread or post with his incessant whining no one else can try to have a conversation about the president that is not 100% negative?

No, I didn't start this thread to pat anyone on the back. I started it so there was a place the other side of the coin could be discussed and for other people that maybe don't follow politics closely to see other information about the presidency.

People voted for him on the policies and ideas he had. You are supposed to try to advance your agenda. I happen to think conservative policies are best for all Americans so yes I want conservative policies, laws, etc. to be enacted.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #20
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is from the Cracker Barrel Mens collection, I think this is the style you are looking for:

https://shop.crackerbarrel.com/cloth...t-shirt/626401
I love that. Do they have one with a puppy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:19 AM   #21
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Are we equating accomplishments to keeping promises to his base? I guess you could say he's done or at least attempted to that. We're not really talking about actual "success" for the country vs. his party. The jobs thing is what most people tout, but that's been proven to be cyclical regardless of what party is in office, so I'm not thanking him for that.

Kind of like W., I'm left feeling like this: my day-to-day life really hasn't changed that much. When I turn on the TV, I absolutely despise (this is regardless of which station I flip through) what he has turned the country into. And that's on HIM. Going way back to my earliest memories, I can't remember a single president doing that. We all hate each other more than ever, and I haven't seen enough "success" to think having such a fucking moron in office is worth it. But hey, as long as the base is happy!
Old 01-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #22
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Saying that the economy is doing well under Trump does not take anything away from Obama. He did hand off a very stable economy to Trump and I applaud him for it. And Trump has taken the bouton and ran with it, and I applaud him for that.

You seem to think that if you like anything Trump does it takes something away from Obama. It doesn't.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:40 AM   #23
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Are we equating accomplishments to keeping promises to his base? I guess you could say he's done or at least attempted to that. We're not really talking about actual "success" for the country vs. his party. The jobs thing is what most people tout, but that's been proven to be cyclical regardless of what party is in office, so I'm not thanking him for that.

Kind of like W., I'm left feeling like this: my day-to-day life really hasn't changed that much. When I turn on the TV, I absolutely despise (this is regardless of which station I flip through) what he has turned the country into. And that's on HIM. Going way back to my earliest memories, I can't remember a single president doing that. We all hate each other more than ever, and I haven't seen enough "success" to think having such a fucking moron in office is worth it. But hey, as long as the base is happy!
I think it's a combination of both. I even said in my initial post that not everyone would agree on what are actual accomplishments. But we've seen some good results and good results are good for everyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nat...ncreasing/amp/

It's not just solid unemployment numbers they are amazing unemployment numbers that don't happen every cycle. The stock market is going great. Incomes are rising. He has negotiated some trade deals including one recently signed this past week.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:44 AM   #24
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I love that. Do they have one with a puppy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
dude...take a look. Cracker Barrel not only feeds boomers but dresses them. quite a collection..and they got some good stuff for the ladies as well.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:15 PM   #25
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I think it's a combination of both. I even said in my initial post that not everyone would agree on what are actual accomplishments. But we've seen some good results and good results are good for everyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nat...ncreasing/amp/

It's not just solid unemployment numbers they are amazing unemployment numbers that don't happen every cycle. The stock market is going great. Incomes are rising. He has negotiated some trade deals including one recently signed this past week.
I think at the best I'm indifferent because I still don't think you can solely thank him or blame him for things like the economy. I'm in "wait and see" mode for the trade deals...

For me, and I'm not going to act like I'm a bleeding heart environmentalist but I DO care and he has totally bent over the environment and said, "Bite the pillow, I'm going in raw."

I say all this, but honestly, I truly don't believe he's smart enough to do all this shit on his own. I feel like he has some handlers feeding him all this, because he certainly wasn't thinking about it when all he had was a show and a catch-phrase.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:01 PM   #26
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I think at the best I'm indifferent because I still don't think you can solely thank him or blame him for things like the economy. I'm in "wait and see" mode for the trade deals...

For me, and I'm not going to act like I'm a bleeding heart environmentalist but I DO care and he has totally bent over the environment and said, "Bite the pillow, I'm going in raw."

I say all this, but honestly, I truly don't believe he's smart enough to do all this shit on his own. I feel like he has some handlers feeding him all this, because he certainly wasn't thinking about it when all he had was a show and a catch-phrase.
The president is similar to a QB. Often gets too much credit and too much blame. I don't think he's single handedly responsible either. But he's the president so if things happen under his watch, whether good or bad, it's on his record.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:40 PM   #27
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I agree with this. I try really hard to see both sides, but the shit he's said/done, I wouldn't waste a turd by pooping on his face.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:41 PM   #28
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

What makes it extra hard to handle is HE seems to take all the credit...
Old 01-21-2020, 03:54 PM   #29
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I agree with this. I try really hard to see both sides, but the shit he's said/done, I wouldn't waste a turd by pooping on his face.

What makes it extra hard to handle is HE seems to take all the credit...
Lol, never waste a good duece.

Speaking of shit, yes, he does have diarrhea of the mouth. Sometimes the best response is just to STFU.

And yes, Trump loves himself some Trump. I agree with a lot of his policies so I probably overlook the other stuff more than I should. Some of the shit he says is pretty funny tho. But he could dial it down a notch or 5 most times.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:15 PM   #30
SunnySide
Playmaker

Trumps (only) accomplishment ...

Made American foreign policy unpredictable.

China knows that previously our foreign policy was always to de-escalate and slow moving. China was just doing death by a thousand paper cuts to us. They knew that if their violations or ingresses were small enough in nature that didnt warrant a major US response, they could slowly just repeat the same pattern over and over, moving the ball ever so slightly down the field but while maintaining the status quo because no single event was big enough to set off the alarms. Then looking back 50 years, they would have achieved their goal by taking a long and patient road.

Also, China knew that the US would debate and debate before ever doing anything about anything so we are always slow to respond and always look to de-escalate.

Now, Trump is so unpredictable. Look at Iran, their response to us killing their rock star General over the last 40 years was so muted because they were warned that Trump is erratic and he may go all in if he feels he has to save face. So Iran dialed it back, not wanting to prompt the unpredictable.

The Chinesse man made islands in the S China Sea are a good example. Couple of buckets of sand a day isnt alarming. But do that every day for 10 years ... and you have yourself a landing strip and military outpost established directly in contested waters.