Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Warpath Scouts The Rams

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Warpath Scouts The Rams

So a thought occurred to me. I wanted to find info about the Rams and am looking around the internet to find out more about them b/c I just don't know them as well as, say, the Skins. I am looking for more than the standard talking heads say about the team. Stuff from beat writers, possibly blogs - do they have a Gtripp or SligginSammy who breaks down their play?

I thought more than one or two of you might be interested in the same thing and would like to invite folks to share info they find out about their players and the "inside scoop" as it were.

We have basked in the beauty that was RGIII in NO. I would now like to learn more about his next victim.

I invite you to post information that helps us better understand the Rams and helps folks have a better understanding about them when watching the game. I realize this may overlap with the prediction thread and really am not intending it to do so. I was hoping we could harness the power of the Warpath to gather info on the next opponent and then use that in folks analysis in the prediction thread.