trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #1
jamf
Pro Bowl

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
To me almost every Democrat is spewing the same garbage, other than Biden they can't get out a handful of sentences without playing the race card or talking about gun control.

It must be nice to not have to deal with racism. You could say it's a "privilege".
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:23 AM   #2
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
It must be nice to not have to deal with racism. You could say it's a "privilege".
I have a problem with people acting like it is 1965, it isn't. Also people blaming race all the time when it has nothing to do with the situation. Decades ago I worked at a large company that had about as diverse group of management as you could image and most worked their way up from the bottom. In spite of this you would often have employees complain they were being discriminated against for raises and promotion because the bosses didn't like people of their race or gender. The problem was they were not that good at their job, plain and simple.

I am not saying racism doesn't exist, it always will. It isn't running rampant like the liberal media portrays it. We are a country of over 300 million people yet if one deranged moron paints a swastika on someone's house it makes the national news.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo/ar-AAJX8hp?

Bill Taylor says he had a clear understanding that it was a quid pro quo arrangement with the Ukraine.

I swear if it had been Obama doing this shit the right would be screaming bloody murder.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo/ar-AAJX8hp?

Bill Taylor says he had a clear understanding that it was a quid pro quo arrangement with the Ukraine.

I swear if it had been Obama doing this shit the right would be screaming bloody murder.
You beat me to it.................

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...o-quo-n1077716

Top diplomat in Ukraine Bill Taylor directly ties Trump to quid pro quo
"That was my clear understanding, that security assistance money would not come until the president (of Ukraine) committed to pursue" investigations, Bill Taylor told Congress.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:12 PM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Damn NC looks like we struck a nerve.

You right Chico, I guess because the New Black Panther party isn't holding rallies in Charlottesville chanting "you/Jews will not replace us" I'm not giving them the same attention I give to actual racists who embrace Trump's message.

And for the record Chico, I'm not calling you a racist. I'm not calling Cred, or Buffalo Bob, a racist. I am saying white supremacists, alt-right, whatever name you refer to them by, are all pro-Trump and for good reason. So if you have any comeback, any rebuttal whatsoever to that argument, debate me on that merit. I'm not interested in you trying to convince me I need to step outside my shell. I'm a liberal redneck, with a mother who was more interested in promoting Scientology than raising me and my siblings, with a conservative father (and his entire side of the family, 5 siblings, all conservative) raised in northern VA, working a job where the majority of my white coworkers are all conservative (some racist, most not). I'm 1 of 3, only my siblings share the same background. You're never going to convince me alt-right/white supremacists don't love Trump for saying what they're all thinking. But feel free to try.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:51 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...oval/23852655/

WASHINGTON — Exactly one year out from the 2020 general election, a majority of all Americans — or close to it — support impeaching President Donald Trump and removing him from office, disapprove of his job performance and back his top Democratic rivals in head-to-head matchups.

Those are the findings from the latest national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, which was conducted amid the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry against the president, after Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, and after the military raid that killed the leader of ISIS.

Thought this needed a bump since it was getting hijacked...........
Old 11-07-2019, 05:16 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Rudy G................I love ya!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giul...004152601.html

Giuliani floats new explanation for pressuring Ukraine to investigate Biden
David Knowles 9 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Scroll back up to restore default view.
President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani offered a new defense on Wednesday of his efforts to secure a Ukrainian investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, saying he had done so to defend Trump “against false charges.”

That differed from what Giuliani told Fox News host Laura Ingraham in a Sept. 24 interview.

“You know who I did at the request of? The State Department,” Giuliani said of his entreaties for an investigation into the Bidens.“I never talked to a Ukrainian official until the State Department called me and asked me to do it. And then I reported every conversation back to them. Laura, I’m a pretty good lawyer, just a country lawyer, but it’s all right here, right here. The first call from the State Department.”

Rudy Giuliani

Verified account

@RudyGiuliani
Follow Follow @RudyGiuliani
More
The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #8
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Instead of focusing the House on Impeachment, which will lose in a general election battle (mainly because Trump plays the woe is me card real well) the Dems ought to be putting forth actual policy and forcing the Senate and Trump to vote against their platforms, but they aren't, because their policies aren't fiscally possible.

The impeachment vote will happen, the senate will be re-elected based on it, but Trump will use it to keep his position for the next 4 years, and MSNBC will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Meanwhile, for Trump - (from wikipedia) As of November 7, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 161 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 45 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 112 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade. If Ginsberg passes in the next 6 months, the Senate will implode.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Instead of focusing the House on Impeachment, which will lose in a general election battle (mainly because Trump plays the woe is me card real well) the Dems ought to be putting forth actual policy and forcing the Senate and Trump to vote against their platforms, but they aren't, because their policies aren't fiscally possible.

The impeachment vote will happen, the senate will be re-elected based on it, but Trump will use it to keep his position for the next 4 years, and MSNBC will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Meanwhile, for Trump - (from wikipedia) As of November 7, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 161 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 45 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 112 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade. If Ginsberg passes in the next 6 months, the Senate will implode.
You make alot of assumptions, trumps time is running out.....................tic toc .
Old 11-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #10
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You make alot of assumptions, trumps time is running out.....................tic toc .
Even if it does, the court appointments stand.

BUT, you started the When is enough enough thread, like a month into his presidency, and here it is the 3 years from the last election and he is still President. Liberals, and RINO's, have thrown all sorts of crud against the wall, but he's still the president.

I think, until the Senate votes to kick him out, he has kind of proven your arguments about his time in office, wrong.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Even if it does, the court appointments stand.

BUT, you started the When is enough enough thread, like a month into his presidency, and here it is the 3 years from the last election and he is still President. Liberals, and RINO's, have thrown all sorts of crud against the wall, but he's still the president.

I think, until the Senate votes to kick him out, he has kind of proven your arguments about his time in office, wrong.
No , he hasn't. He has proven me right. He is destroying the country and Americans have had enough , at least the ones that care about it.
Old 11-10-2019, 12:46 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He lives in your head. Must suck

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:39 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He lives in your head. Must suck
Must be nice to conveniently ignore the fact the President tried to extort a foreign country in order to get dirt on his rivals.

Also Bob this is the last time I'm going to talk about the racist angle. I'm pretty sure I already clarified to say not all Republicans are racist, but all white-supremacist/neo-Nazi's/alt-right are.

If you have any rebuttal where you can find a single white-supremacy/neo-Nazi/alt-right group publicly stating they disagree with Trump's platform I'm all ears. If not don't waste your time.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:40 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Must be nice to conveniently ignore the fact the President tried to extort a foreign country in order to get dirt on his rivals.

Also Bob this is the last time I'm going to talk about the racist angle. I'm pretty sure I already clarified to say not all Republicans are racist, but all white-supremacist/neo-Nazi's/alt-right are.

If you have any rebuttal where you can find a single white-supremacy/neo-Nazi/alt-right group publicly stating they disagree with Trump's platform I'm all ears. If not don't waste your time.
So yeah a fringe, isolated minority of population who are nazi, supremacist voted for trump. I would say most did. I def think these types that live out west, up north and upper Midwest would probably vote for democratic candidates in regional politics because of lack gop support overall in those areas.

But this topic came up this past week when Ben Shapiro spoke at Stanford. If you watch from 12 min mark to 25...Ben addresses this fringe alt right who try to capture a conservative narrative, replace it with their version which isn’t gop beliefs. What the left and media does is take the fringe racists beliefs and then apply it to the president, all his supporters and the entire GOP party...here is Ben talking about the strategy of this fringe group and destroying them in the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_RUxBTHN4

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:46 PM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So yeah a fringe, isolated minority of population who are nazi, supremacist voted for trump.

.......yeah a fringe trump supports.

you must have forgotten this.....................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

The Unite the Right rally[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] neo-fascists,[13] white nationalists,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] Klansmen,[16] Blue Lives Matter,[17] and various right-wing militias.[18] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols (such as the swastika, Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][9][19][20][21][22][23] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[24] or 8/12.[25] The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and opposing the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Lee Park.[22][26]

Last edited by Giantone; 11-14-2019 at 08:21 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote