Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

3 reasons why Dallas will fail again this yr.

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

3 reasons why Dallas will fail again this yr.

1. First off this is not a thread to bash the cowboys just because I'm a diehard skins fan and we beat their ass all day yesterday.. Dallas is extremely overhyped, they have played 4 teams over .500 with a record of 1-3. Basically this shows that they are not ready of to play in December. 2. Dallas is soft! I don't care what their fans say, when they play a team that hits them in the mouth, they fade away ( green bay, wsh, den) because we physically beat them yesterday. When their final stretch comes in dec we will see the real Dallas team. (Sd,Nyg,PHi,NO) all are games in which they could lose. 3. Let's face it, the offense is inconsistent as hell, I can't understand why this team doesn't line up week in and week out and play smash mouth football. Barber and jones are both very talented and choice is pretty good also. Jason Garrett gets too cocky and thinks he is a genious and that's when they get in trouble. Dallas looks great against poor teams, but we proved yesterday that they are a pretender and not a contender. I can't tell u how proud I am of our effort yesterday playing w basically half of a roster, Dallas stole a game at HOME!! Sandtrap good luck and get ready because your boys are about to hit the wall yet again, right when you think they could win the east!