Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What non-Divisional Team Do You Hate The Most?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #16
SkinzzFan
Special Teams

Re: What non-Divisional Team Do You Hate The Most?

Raiders...I'm still not over that ass-whipping they put on us in the Superbowl.

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2011, 01:09 AM   #17
IRISHSKIN24
Special Teams

Patriots...living in and having everyone i know,constantly reaffirming Patriots greatness is hard to deal with. they cant stop drinking the kool-aid. picture a large amount of drunk people all around you, then imagine trying to have a rational discussion with those people!.lol.. mostly the bandwagoners, and ill informed i hate the most. all of this, which is made worse by other Boston championships in the past few years.(spillover effect)
IRISHSKIN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:05 AM   #18
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Well huh?! I'm surprised how many share my hatred for the Steelers and Niners. Eff the Steelers for their last two (bullshit) SB wins. Especially against the Cardinals. That game was determined by the refs as much as anything. Same can be said for the Steelers win over the Seachickens before that. Holmgren was right on when he said after the game he didn't know he'd be playing against the Steelers and the refs. And eff the Steelers for big Ben. Mods feel free to edit this if you feel it necessary but how effin small must Ben's dick be for him, a rich, famous, football icon, to rape a girl to get action. Seriously now...Ben Rapistburger has the smallest dick on the planet, and it should be publicly acknowledged every time he sets foot on the field.

Eff the Niners too. Niner fans seem to be d-bags. The biggest d-bag I know is a Niner fan. My biggest d-bag relatives were/are Niner fans.

And finally along the line of d-bag fans...eff the Colts. Colts' fans might be the worst. Watched a Colts game once and a player on the opposing team was seriously injured. Can't remember details because there was a bunch of us but I remember the player needing help from the trainers to get off the field and tons of Colts fans were booing him and acting pissed about the hold-up. Eff Colts fans...if there's a "Karma reason" for Peyton's injury it's definitely Colts fans.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:22 AM   #19
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Drunk thread? LOL.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #20
pg86
No new threads for you

Niners...(actually Raiders fans are ok with me)

Panthers fans

Bears
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:22 AM   #21
budw38
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
In no particular order:
Steelers - agree w/warpaint. Plus "Sixburgh" is pretty damn obnoxious.
Ravens - fans hate us and love to throw their success in our face. F the Ravens and their fans.
49ers - I'll never forgive the 80s-early 90s 49ers for all the ridiculous media love, refs protection for Rice, and having a weak Division to get into the playoffs. D. Green's penalty for body-slamming Rice with a legal tackle was a perfect example. They never would've survived in the NFC East.
Agree with SS33 and Warpaint on Steelers , Mendenhall has just added fuel to the fire with his comments on 9-11 . Also can't stand 49ers , I would throw Seattle , and the Patriots in the mix too .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #22
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Dallas will always top my list but I pretty much despise all other teams for various reasons especially regarding prominent games we lost to them.

When I was a kid and we lost the super bowl to the Dolphins I put all my Dolphin football cards in a coffee can and squirted lighter fluid on them and torched them.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #23
jdlea
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Outside of Cowboys, Eagles (the team i hate the most), and Giants what team(s) do you really just not like?

For me its the Jets. I never really cared about them before, one way or another, but since Rex Ryan has been in charge i just really cant stand them at all. Its the constant arrogance, repeated trash talk, and lack of any sense of humbleness. Its always they beat themselves and never appreciation that someone else beat them. I like the occasional trash talking, but the Jets do it to the point that its just annoying. I also cant stand Mark Sanchez, and not just because he sucks, but because he has somehow fooled people into giving him millions in endorsement deals which has ticked many casual fans into thinking hes good.
I agree with this 100%. I was always indifferent to the Jets, there were a couple of times I didn't mind them, but ever since Rex Ryan took over and started shooting his mouth off, I've REALLY hated them!

Semi-related to that, I strongly dislike the Ravens as well. I'll set aside my feelings about their less than knowledgeable fans (the ones who know football aren't as bad), but the team really bothers me. Anytime they lose, they always blame the refs. I've never seen a more undisciplined "great" football team. They take a bunch of cheap shots and then bitch whenever they get flagged for it. I can't stand their brand of "tough;" most of the time, it's just head hunting and starting fights.
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #24
Jontrem
Impact Rookie

Jets for me. I cant stand Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez Revis or pretty much anyone on there team, the only guy they have that I think of as a good guy is Richardson. Plus who is more annoying than a Jets fan? Especially that a-hole fireman ed, I keep hoping he pops something in his head with all his screaming.
Jontrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:44 AM   #25
irish
Playmaker

Baltimore
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:52 AM   #26
jdlea
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontrem View Post
Jets for me. I cant stand Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez Revis or pretty much anyone on there team, the only guy they have that I think of as a good guy is Richardson. Plus who is more annoying than a Jets fan? Especially that a-hole fireman ed, I keep hoping he pops something in his head with all his screaming.
To piggyback on that, LT used to be one of my favorite players, now I just can't stand him...thanks NYJ!
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #27
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I would say:
for the week leading up to 10/23 - Carolina
for the week leading up to 10/30 - Buffalo
for the week leading up to 11/6 - San Francisco
for the week leading up to 11/13 - Miami
for the week leading up to 11/27 - Seattle
for the week leading up to 12/4 - NY Jets
for the week leading up to 12/11 - New England
for the week leading up to 12/24 - Minnesota

honestly, I don't think I hate any teams outside the division, but I can find reasons for any team when the Skins are playing them. ie, I definitely will hate NE when we play them for that one game (where we stunk it up) in there run for the perfect season. The NYJ cause I am sure Ryan will say some idiotic thing that I will hate him for. Carolina cuz they have a qb worth something and still stink. Any reason will do really, like Buffalo because it starts with a B and Bees sting people so I hate them, at least next week.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 AM   #28
53Fan
Franchise Player

Steelers and Pats = Obnoxious bandwagon fans

Remind you of anyone?
Old 10-20-2011, 08:22 AM   #29
Schneed10
A Dude

I hate the Jets. Mark Sanchez has no business receiving any praise at all, and I can't stand Rex Ryan's pompous style. Reminds me too much of his father, who we all hated for VERY obvious reasons.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:24 AM   #30
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I would say:
for the week leading up to 10/23 - Carolina
for the week leading up to 10/30 - Buffalo
for the week leading up to 11/6 - San Francisco
for the week leading up to 11/13 - Miami
for the week leading up to 11/27 - Seattle
for the week leading up to 12/4 - NY Jets
for the week leading up to 12/11 - New England
for the week leading up to 12/24 - Minnesota

honestly, I don't think I hate any teams outside the division, but I can find reasons for any team when the Skins are playing them. ie, I definitely will hate NE when we play them for that one game (where we stunk it up) in there run for the perfect season. The NYJ cause I am sure Ryan will say some idiotic thing that I will hate him for. Carolina cuz they have a qb worth something and still stink. Any reason will do really, like Buffalo because it starts with a B and Bees sting people so I hate them, at least next week.
You must have really hated Miami's old defense huh C? The "Killer Bee's".