The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-22-2023, 04:48 AM   #2956
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You are an idiot. A hypocritical, oblivious, divisive, brainwashed, idiot.
I will add racist and bigot.

Advertisements
Old 08-22-2023, 02:45 PM   #2957
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I will add racist and bigot.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 02:51 PM   #2958
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You are an idiot. A hypocritical, oblivious, divisive, brainwashed, idiot.
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-m...e-fury-1821486

Joe Biden Comparing Maui Fires to Almost Losing His Corvette Sparks Fury

Lightning struck at home, on a little lake that's outside of our home—not a lake, a big pond,—and hit a wire that came up underneath our home into the heating ducts and air conditioning ducts," he added.

"To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my '67 Corvette, and my cat."

After the speech he flew back to Lake Tahoe at a billionaires home to continue his vacation

He Gets Us
Old 08-22-2023, 03:41 PM   #2959
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 08-22-2023, 07:14 PM   #2960
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If you like Joe Biden, please share with me what you like about him.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 08:39 PM   #2961
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mp/9149813002/

Unlike Trump, Biden is a statesman. And also unlike Trump, Biden truly cares about this country. He isn't capitulating to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin or urging treason. He isn't calling Mexicans terrorists between rounds of golf or banning an entire religion from traveling to the country, like Trump's Muslim ban.
Instead, Biden is actively trying to work on bipartisan legislation that will make the everyday lives of hardworking Americans easier. Maybe that's the best America can hope for after such a traumatic four years.

I agree with this , now do I think Biden is a great President hell no and yes I would like younger blood in Office.
Old 08-22-2023, 09:14 PM   #2962
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Jesus, what a bunch of fluff bullshit…a statesmen, that’s the type of thing you say to prop up a politician like Biden who’s had zero policy wins and has folks within his own party calling for him not to run again.

- Afghanistan debacle
- spending policies which directly lead to record inflation
- record high energy cost due directly to energy policy and heavy regulatory environment
- failed to stop Covid, more died under his watch with multiple vaccines handed to him
- war in Ukraine, couldn’t deter Putin from a second invasion. Cost the US billions and Russia is fully embedded.
- record high food prices which are up 20% since he took office
- record high fentanyl deaths
- open border which has lead to a flood of fentanyl and child trafficking. Cartel or Mexican terrorists have made billions in smuggling.

When it comes to decency…whether he’s saying you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me, comparing losing his car to hundreds of children burnt to ashes, not acknowledging his own grandchild born out of wedlock, refusing questions and interviews to explain his choices in policy, or his record vacations days during his presidency…he’s a bumbling, weak leader who has no decency to speak of.

Checking his watch while remains of soldiers were transferred home as a direct result of his decisions and actions in Afghanistan.

He Gets Us
Old 08-22-2023, 11:10 PM   #2963
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you like Joe Biden, please share with me what you like about him.

That he isn’t a cult leader.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 12:07 AM   #2964
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
That he isn’t a cult leader.
So you like anyone that isn't a cult leader? For example, you like Glenn Youngkin? Punch, you can do way better than this response. We both know that's not why you like Biden. I doubt you do like him altogether. I didn't ask why does anyone like/dislike Trump.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 08-23-2023 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-23-2023, 12:17 AM   #2965
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mp/9149813002/

Unlike Trump, Biden is a statesman. And also unlike Trump, Biden truly cares about this country. He isn't capitulating to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin or urging treason. He isn't calling Mexicans terrorists between rounds of golf or banning an entire religion from traveling to the country, like Trump's Muslim ban.
Instead, Biden is actively trying to work on bipartisan legislation that will make the everyday lives of hardworking Americans easier. Maybe that's the best America can hope for after such a traumatic four years.

I agree with this , now do I think Biden is a great President hell no and yes I would like younger blood in Office.
Do you think he's a even a decent president overall, in our nation's history? Not solely compared to Trump. Compared to all President's that came before him.
Old 08-23-2023, 02:55 AM   #2966
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Do you think he's a even a decent president overall, in our nation's history? Not solely compared to Trump. Compared to all President's that came before him.
LOL, comparing him to all is BS way of just being a dick. Yeah he was the better of what was out there and he isn't trump. He isn't as good as some but he is a million times better then the alternative.
Old 08-23-2023, 04:36 AM   #2967
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So you like anyone that isn't a cult leader? For example, you like Glenn Youngkin? Punch, you can do way better than this response. We both know that's not why you like Biden. I doubt you do like him altogether. I didn't ask why does anyone like/dislike Trump.
Of course you didn't ask about trump it would show your BS. You attempt to control the conversation except you can't .

This didn't last long..................

http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65203

or this one................

"I just turned 40 eleven minutes ago and I'm drunk. I somehow blocked the political threads from popping up on my home page about a month or two ago. I'm going to finally take advantage of this fortunate mistake and quit these liberal propaganda threads until I'm 41. Bye-bye fuckers. I still love all you Redskins/Commanders fans though. See ya'll in all the other threads."
Old 08-23-2023, 08:22 AM   #2968
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, comparing him to all is BS way of just being a dick. Yeah he was the better of what was out there and he isn't trump. He isn't as good as some but he is a million times better then the alternative.
Every president gets thought of historically. That's why there are lots of articles with rankings of president's. Not sure why asking a historical question was being a dick, but OK.
Old 08-23-2023, 08:26 AM   #2969
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/jeanine-pirro...110038937.html

HuffPost
Jeanine Pirro Shocks Critics With Perfect Summary Of Trump... With Just 1 Problem

Social media users thought Pirro’s description was perfect ― for a certain other president, who tossed paper towels into a crowd while visiting Hurricane Maria-ravaged Puerto Rico in 2017, delayed billions in federal aid to the island, undermined public health guidance during a pandemic that killed more than a million Americans, misled the public about the path of Hurricane Dorian to save face after making a mistake (aka Sharpiegate), attempted a coup and told tens of thousands of lies and mistruths during his tenure.
Old 08-23-2023, 08:27 AM   #2970
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Of course you didn't ask about trump it would show your BS. You attempt to control the conversation except you can't .

This didn't last long..................

http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65203

or this one................

"I just turned 40 eleven minutes ago and I'm drunk. I somehow blocked the political threads from popping up on my home page about a month or two ago. I'm going to finally take advantage of this fortunate mistake and quit these liberal propaganda threads until I'm 41. Bye-bye fuckers. I still love all you Redskins/Commanders fans though. See ya'll in all the other threads."
A. Punch can speak for himself

B. We've already had this conversation. We all knew I wasn't going to completely be able to stop posting in these threads. I've definitely greatly reduced my number of posts since then. Some progress.

C. Again, your self-awareness is non-existent. You lecturing anyone on trying to control the narrative is laughable. You are the king of projection. This meme was created for you: