Debating with the enemy

Old 10-11-2020, 05:02 PM   #2941
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://richmond.com/news/local/crim...me-top-story-1

Man arrested for carrying gun during Richmond protest wanted in New York City for shooting

Whatta you know, gun toting BLM protester wanted on a various violent gun charges. Story today

But some continue to lie

You just are not capable of seeing the whole picture. BLM was founded on the basis of racial equality. The fact that a guy who protests with them is a criminal is not a statement about BLM. It isn’t like the hand pick their members. Now the white hate groups are founded on well ... hate. There are not “good people “ there.
And still the extreme right crime is miles above BLM - even if you want to lump in the bad apples who actually have no idea what BLM is all about. I know that is hard for you to wrap your head around so you just go on the oblivious fool. Whatever helps ya sleep at night.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-11-2020, 05:03 PM   #2942
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
With oven baked, you should get a better crisp on it.
Yeah the more I think about it that might be a no brainer
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:04 PM   #2943
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Yeah the more I think about it that might be a no brainer
Glad I could help!

Note - I'm having twice baked potatoes tonight.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #2944
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Baltimore Democratic rule is a national embarrassment. 35 years? And when u don’t have identity politics to go with...where does the Democratic Party go?

Poverty pimps with no accountability. Fuckin disgrace what they’ve done to their residents

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #2945
SunnySide
Playmaker

Democrat inner cities have inherent problems.

Republican rural areas/states have inherent problems.

Let’s not pretend like almost all the welfare states are republican red states. Let’s not pretend like inner cities aren’t crime heavy.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:23 PM   #2946
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You just are not capable of seeing the whole picture. BLM was founded on the basis of racial equality. The fact that a guy who protests with them is a criminal is not a statement about BLM. It isn’t like the hand pick their members. Now the white hate groups are founded on well ... hate. There are not “good people “ there.
And still the extreme right crime is miles above BLM - even if you want to lump in the bad apples who actually have no idea what BLM is all about. I know that is hard for you to wrap your head around so you just go on the oblivious fool. Whatever helps ya sleep at night.
The fact you think somehow BLM is an inverse to white hate groups is simply amusing. How many u think participated in the demonstration this summer? 10 million? These white supremacy hate groups...maybe 5k participated in their hate rallies this year?

I can look up and see these BLM protesters not stopping the violence, destruction, Killings etc. shouldn’t they? If they don’t, then they are responsible for it all. U can’t say antifa or other left terrorist group aren’t apart, yet u walk shoulder to shoulder....you are simply a piece of shit like them if you do. U not gonna have it both ways sunshine

But I can look up BLM as an organization and consider them as trash as well. Marxist organization lead by a piece of shit person.

He Gets Us
Old 10-11-2020, 05:33 PM   #2947
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Baltimore Democratic rule is a national embarrassment. 35 years? And when u don’t have identity politics to go with...where does the Democratic Party go?

Poverty pimps with no accountability. Fuckin disgrace what they’ve done to their residents
Baltimore has it’s problems for sure but we have had some positives, but Republicans in Maryland have to do a better job than just saying look at the mess. If Republicans actually developed a candidate the city would vote for them. Look at Hogan in 2018. The city is registered 90% democrat but he got over 40% of the votes. But the candidates being put up are staunch national level ideology. You can’t be to harsh in a city when they are only given one option
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:45 PM   #2948
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
The fact you think somehow BLM is an inverse to white hate groups is simply amusing. How many u think participated in the demonstration this summer? 10 million? These white supremacy hate groups...maybe 5k participated in their hate rallies this year?

I can look up and see these BLM protesters not stopping the violence, destruction, Killings etc. shouldn’t they? If they don’t, then they are responsible for it all. U can’t say antifa or other left terrorist group aren’t apart, yet u walk shoulder to shoulder....you are simply a piece of shit like them if you do. U not gonna have it both ways sunshine

But I can look up BLM as an organization and consider them as trash as well. Marxist organization lead by a piece of shit person.

Thanks Sean Hannity...my brain is immune to your bullshit. But as always nice try.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 08:47 PM   #2949
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
. Marxist organization lead by a piece of shit person.
Seriously sounds like the republican party.
Old 10-13-2020, 03:29 AM   #2950
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Alright, I'm going political now. Trump is just something special. He is old as time, but pretends like he kicked COVIDs ass.

He is Coach Kilmer = never show weakness
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:09 AM   #2951
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Alright, I'm going political now. Trump is just something special. He is old as time, but pretends like he kicked COVIDs ass.

He is Coach Kilmer = never show weakness
It's his guiding light. I'd bet money he will never publicly apologize for anything in his lifetime.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:17 AM   #2952
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's his guiding light. I'd bet money he will never publicly apologize for anything in his lifetime.
..............or take responsibility for anything that fails.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #2953
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump did kick Covid ass.

Also, operation warp speed has been a strong strategy per the NYT:

new report from The New York Times indicates that experts have “genuine confidence” that the coronavirus pandemic will end “far sooner” than originally expected and that President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed — the administration’s efforts to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics — has been “working with remarkable efficiency.”

Article in today NYT

He Gets Us
Old 10-13-2020, 09:36 AM   #2954
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump did kick Covid ass.

Also, operation warp speed has been a strong strategy per the NYT:

new report from The New York Times indicates that experts have “genuine confidence” that the coronavirus pandemic will end “far sooner” than originally expected and that President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed — the administration’s efforts to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics — has been “working with remarkable efficiency.”

Article in today NYT
LOL, You quoting the NYT now that is funny as hell! trump didn't kick shit! He acted reckless and endangered many !
Old 10-13-2020, 09:38 AM   #2955
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...the latest round of Antifa arrests in Portland is really something

These are folks the left are perfectly ok with rioting, destroying, attacking, injuring, killing people in the name of protest. Either own it or condemn it.

People talk trump supporters looks, these clowns take the cake for appearances...half tranny, half meth head...chic-mom/dad basement. It’s pathetic

He Gets Us