Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #2926
MTK
\m/

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Trump speaks to senior citizens about COVID: "You're not vulnerable, but they like to say the vulnerable, but you're the least vulnerable — but for this one thing you are vulnerable."

HUH?

Advertisements
Old 10-09-2020, 03:09 PM   #2927
SunnySide
Playmaker

IMO antifa and these militias don’t represent either party. Theyre both dumbass anarchists. BLM is the far left and proud boys far right. With antifa mixing in with BLM and militias mixing in with proud boys. I’ve seen videos of blm telling Antigua to go home and proud boys telling nazis to go home.

They are like less than 1% of of our countrymen but get 100% of the attention. The other 99% of us just go to work and type “wtf” when talking about them.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:23 PM   #2928
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
IMO antifa and these militias don’t represent either party. Theyre both dumbass anarchists. BLM is the far left and proud boys far right. With antifa mixing in with BLM and militias mixing in with proud boys. I’ve seen videos of blm telling Antigua to go home and proud boys telling nazis to go home.

They are like less than 1% of of our countrymen but get 100% of the attention. The other 99% of us just go to work and type “wtf” when talking about them.
Agree with all of this. Especially sections in bold. 💯💯💯

Fuck racists and anarchists.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:39 PM   #2929
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
G1 - I apologize for calling you a fucking asshole. I should have just took my own advice and STFU.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:00 PM   #2930
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Trump speaks to senior citizens about COVID: "You're not vulnerable, but they like to say the vulnerable, but you're the least vulnerable — but for this one thing you are vulnerable."

HUH?

He has completely lost whatever mind he had....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:03 PM   #2931
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Im sorry man but to compare BLM which was founded to push for equal rights with the fuckin proud boys which was founded to make sure white people stay on top is nonsense. Based on a video? The bottom line is ... and if you don’t wanna take my word for it than take the FBI’s word.... the racist white suprematist groups are a faaaaar worse threat than Black Lives Matter. It is not even close.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 10:37 PM   #2932
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://richmond.com/news/local/crim...me-top-story-1

Man arrested for carrying gun during Richmond protest wanted in New York City for shooting

Whatta you know, gun toting BLM protester wanted on a various violent gun charges. Story today

But some continue to lie

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #2933
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

But some continue to lie
Like you?
Old 10-11-2020, 10:07 AM   #2934
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://richmond.com/news/local/crim...me-top-story-1

Man arrested for carrying gun during Richmond protest wanted in New York City for shooting

Whatta you know, gun toting BLM protester wanted on a various violent gun charges. Story today

But some continue to lie
Wait a minute, exactly where in the article does it identify him as part of Black Lives Matter?

Oh I get it, you attend the protests - you officially represent BLM. It's the easy way to say rioters/criminals are a part of BLM.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #2935
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Wait a minute, exactly where in the article does it identify him as part of Black Lives Matter?

Oh I get it, you attend the protests - you officially represent BLM. It's the easy way to say rioters/criminals are a part of BLM.
Yup , kinda like "alternative facts" , the're not the truth but who gives a shit , right?
Old 10-11-2020, 04:15 PM   #2936
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I leave in the beautiful 7th district of Maryland, but I am frustrated with my options for congressional representative. Even though I lean pretty far left I have no qualms over voting for who I think is the best person for the job. I voted for Hogan twice. However these are my choices for the 7th district
Kim Klasick-I was originally thinking of voting for her. The one big red flag is she wants a 100% tax break for private and homeschool parents. Too me that is a tough shit argument. We all have buy in for the success of public schools and if you choose not to send your kids you shouldn't be rewarded. Then I read the League of Women Voters publication which you can find at every public library, grocery store, pharmacy. It is a big deal and a great way to get your platform out. Here is her platform:
Goals: None
Immigration: solid platform not going to type it all.
Health Care: ACA broke needs to be eliminated. Nothing on how to provide healthcare though (Republicans you want to remain relevant figure out a healthcare plan. No Republican has ever attempted it)
Gun safety in Baltimore: I would work to provide opportunities for those committing violence.
Discrimination: Enforcement of violation of bias. If there is bias.

I know she was a darling at the RNC but it is clear she has no business running our country when she can't put together 4 coherent thoughts.

Democrat: Kweisi Mfume: He says all the right things, he has the opportunity to be an exemplary leader but he won the special election run off when Elijah Cummings passed away and during his time in the fill in he abstained and did not vote once on any issue. He went to Washington and collected a paycheck.

These are my two choices. You might as well ask me if I want to eat my shit microwaved or oven baked.

I believe SunnySide is also 7th district so I might write him in.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:19 PM   #2937
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I leave in the beautiful 7th district of Maryland, but I am frustrated with my options for congressional representative. Even though I lean pretty far left I have no qualms over voting for who I think is the best person for the job. I voted for Hogan twice. However these are my choices for the 7th district
Kim Klasick-I was originally thinking of voting for her. The one big red flag is she wants a 100% tax break for private and homeschool parents. Too me that is a tough shit argument. We all have buy in for the success of public schools and if you choose not to send your kids you shouldn't be rewarded. Then I read the League of Women Voters publication which you can find at every public library, grocery store, pharmacy. It is a big deal and a great way to get your platform out. Here is her platform:
Goals: None
Immigration: solid platform not going to type it all.
Health Care: ACA broke needs to be eliminated. Nothing on how to provide healthcare though (Republicans you want to remain relevant figure out a healthcare plan. No Republican has ever attempted it)
Gun safety in Baltimore: I would work to provide opportunities for those committing violence.
Discrimination: Enforcement of violation of bias. If there is bias.

I know she was a darling at the RNC but it is clear she has no business running our country when she can't put together 4 coherent thoughts.

Democrat: Kweisi Mfume: He says all the right things, he has the opportunity to be an exemplary leader but he won the special election run off when Elijah Cummings passed away and during his time in the fill in he abstained and did not vote once on any issue. He went to Washington and collected a paycheck.

These are my two choices. You might as well ask me if I want to eat my shit microwaved or oven baked.

I believe SunnySide is also 7th district so I might write him in.
With oven baked, you should get a better crisp on it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:22 PM   #2938
SunnySide
Playmaker

Yup I’m surprisingly 7th district as well ... even though I’m in Howard county Maryland.

Kim klasic - she hasn’t done anything in her life. Graduated school then started her own company but I think she’s the only employee. She has no government or leadership experience. Plus I think she will just use it to promote her own image a la AOC. I’m always amazed a person can be voted to the house of reps for serving a small district but then have their voice elevated by the media as if they have some voice for an entire party. It’s how you have Q anon people in the house of reps.

I’m a big no for Kim klasic. Go serve on a county commission or board before thinking you should be a member of Congress.

She has zero experience
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:47 PM   #2939
SunnySide
Playmaker

Biography
Klacik grew up in Accokeek, Maryland. She attended Bowie State University, but did not receive a degree. She moved to Baltimore in 2010.

In 2013, Klacik founded Potential Me, a nonprofit that assists women with workforce development. In a report, Courthouse News concluded that Klacik's non-profit filed only one tax return since 2013, reporting a revenue of under $7,000 and expenditures under $3,000, for providing clothing to 10 people. The report further found that some of Klacik's claims on her campaign website about Potential Me could not be corroborated.

—————-

I don’t even think she to run against anybody to get on the Republican ticket.

She literally has done nothing.

But being black and (Pretending you be) republican = immediate Fox News star and air time.

Candace Owens was a Democrat but her podcasts weren’t going anywhere so the next day she became a black republican and immediately enjoyed the Fox News air time.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:01 PM   #2940
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

This is why I’m writing you in.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote