Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-24-2022, 07:58 AM   #271
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I know I know, Russia had Trump in their pocket and they could do whatever they wanted. Yet, here we are - in 2014 under Obama- Putin walked into Crimea, reneging on a treaty where Russia, US and Ukraine agreed on mutually. Now, after an interlude that shockingly coincides with Trump's presidency, we see Russia blatantly invading Ukraine. What will the response of the Warpath be, blah blah blah Trump sheep blah blah Ukraine not NATO blah blah Biden enforcing tough sanctions blah blah blah.

Sanctions are a joke against Putin, that is obvious. My sadness goes out to the Ukrainian people that trusted the modern day western Neville Chamberlains.

Syria with a side of threatening to weaken the Ukraine for political dirt anyone?

Trump now says the invasion of Ukraine is “genius”.
Putin didn’t invade Ukraine under Trump because he was pleased with Trump falling in line with him. Come on CRed?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tion-rcna17147
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-24-2022, 08:34 AM   #272
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Putin wants Ukraine, and he wants Trump back in office, because contrary to the lie that Trump was tough on Putin he was anything but.

If you are Putin and you want Trump in office for as long as possible…,do you invade Ukraine when he is in office? Absolutely not. Man the short sightedness from the right , mainly the hard trump right, is mind numbing.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:01 AM   #273
SunnySide
Playmaker

In my personal opinion .. this isnt about trump or obama or biden. This is about Putin.

No one, including those 3, would commit to US boots on Ukraine ground. Outside of that, its sanctions and thoughts and prayers. Unless you want the US and Russia to go to war, I dont think there was anything anyone could do to stop this from happening.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:11 AM   #274
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
In my personal opinion .. this isnt about trump or obama or biden. This is about Putin.

No one, including those 3, would commit to US boots on Ukraine ground. Outside of that, its sanctions and thoughts and prayers. Unless you want the US and Russia to go to war, I dont think there was anything anyone could do to stop this from happening.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:13 AM   #275
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

It is 100 percent about Putin. He is a paranoid secluded psychopath.

The conversation about why now, and why Trump calls it genius and says Putin is doing it because of a rigged election are like a sister conversation though.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:14 AM   #276
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

Old 02-24-2022, 09:16 AM   #277
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Agree for the most part. I would be perfectly fine with a proxy war. Hack their defense and intelligence. Stop their pipelines for a couple hours, but definitely no boots on the ground. Maybe crash an old MTV satellite into one of their important satellites "on accident"

Edit: Thought about including drone strikes on some hospitals and schools but that might be frowned upon.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:24 AM   #278
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Unfortunately Sunnyside their is a strong political cost for Biden. Sorry, you are not going to absolve Biden when Democrats for 4 years spewed lies about Russian Collusion hoax, claims of the DNC hacking by Russia (another disinformation campaign), call gop Russian stooges, etc and then say :

Biden's account tweeted in February, 2020: "Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee."

"If you're wondering why—it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him," the then Democratic presidential candidate said.

This is another failure of the Biden foreign policy…and a continuing losing streak the Biden/Obama administration where they got their ass handed to them by Putin.

Now to simply throw hands up, relinquish accountability and declare nothing coulda been done…it didn’t work with his Afghanistan withdrawal and will not work here. Biden is career politician with a record, I suggest checking his record

Promises NOT kept by President Biden in handling Russian aggression

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:35 AM   #279
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Unfortunately Sunnyside their is a strong political cost for Biden. Sorry, you are not going to absolve Biden when Democrats for 4 years spewed lies about Russian Collusion hoax, claims of the DNC hacking by Russia (another disinformation campaign), call gop Russian stooges, etc and then say :

Biden's account tweeted in February, 2020: "Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee."

"If you're wondering why—it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him," the then Democratic presidential candidate said.

This is another failure of the Biden foreign policy…and a continuing losing streak the Biden/Obama administration where they got their ass handed to them by Putin.

Now to simply throw hands up, relinquish accountability and declare nothing coulda been done…it didn’t work with his Afghanistan withdrawal and will not work here. Biden is career politician with a record, I suggest checking his record

Promises NOT kept by President Biden in handling Russian aggression

Must be super easy for you to post. You just copy and paste off a q-anon blog post. Im sorta jealous.

Love how you still say no Russian collusion. Lol. Can u imagine being so oblivious that u believe they were meeting about adopting Russian babies? I cannot.

As a fan of our football team u should realize just because someone doesn’t get in trouble doesn’t mean they didn’t attempt to or do what they are accused of. But you go kid.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:42 AM   #280
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Putin wants Ukraine, and he wants Trump back in office, because contrary to the lie that Trump was tough on Putin he was anything but.

If you are Putin and you want Trump in office for as long as possible…,do you invade Ukraine when he is in office? Absolutely not. Man the short sightedness from the right , mainly the hard trump right, is mind numbing.
Yes.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:43 AM   #281
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Must be super easy for you to post. You just copy and paste off a q-anon blog post. Im sorta jealous.

Love how you still say no Russian collusion. Lol. Can u imagine being so oblivious that u believe they were meeting about adopting Russian babies? I cannot.

As a fan of our football team u should realize just because someone doesn’t get in trouble doesn’t mean they didn’t attempt to or do what they are accused of. But you go kid.
Yup. People laughed when I referred to chico as comrade but now he shows his true colores.chico backs Putin/trump all the way.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:48 AM   #282
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

I agree with you but make no mistake putin wants trump back in Office , his life was sweet with him knowing trump wouldn't do a thing and that trump was pissing off our allies ,he loved it!
Old 02-24-2022, 11:49 AM   #283
MTK
\m/

Comrade Tucker has no fucking shame, not one ounce

Opinion | Tucker Carlson Goes It Alone on Putin
Old 02-24-2022, 12:16 PM   #284
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The easiest evidence to see the media is in the bag for failed presidency is why you hear so much of Tucker, Candace Owens, Trump, etc and Ukraine. Of course none of these people matter when it comes to decision making or strategy.

Wa Post, NYT, La times, Chicago Tribune, NBC news, CNN…no one raising an ounce of criticism on Jake Sullivan, Blinken, Psaki, Klein, Harris or Biden over Ukraine. Why is that? It doesn’t reflect the actual sentiment of the American people:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/...ssia-near.aspx

36% approve of the handling of Russia vs 55% disapprove. Overall 41 approve vs 55 disapprove.

4 out of the top 5 articles most read on the Wa Post were about Trump. It’s laughable how out of touch the coverage is.

That’s why they continue to highlight Tucker, Owens, Trump, etc.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:03 PM   #285
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The easiest evidence to see the media is in the bag for failed presidency is why you hear so much of Tucker, Candace Owens, Trump, etc and Ukraine. Of course none of these people matter when it comes to decision making or strategy.

Wa Post, NYT, La times, Chicago Tribune, NBC news, CNN…no one raising an ounce of criticism on Jake Sullivan, Blinken, Psaki, Klein, Harris or Biden over Ukraine. Why is that? It doesn’t reflect the actual sentiment of the American people:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/...ssia-near.aspx

36% approve of the handling of Russia vs 55% disapprove. Overall 41 approve vs 55 disapprove.

4 out of the top 5 articles most read on the Wa Post were about Trump. It’s laughable how out of touch the coverage is.

That’s why they continue to highlight Tucker, Owens, Trump, etc.

comrade chico, what's laughable are your comments.