When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-14-2020, 09:35 PM   #2806
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree, even if it is a election time move.
That's the nicest thing you've ever said about Trump. I'll take it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2020, 01:57 AM   #2807
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

No one has any thoughts on 2 sheriff's being shot in their heads while in their car? Or the protesters that said they hope they die? Trump is going to win again besides the democratic platform is broken. My favorite is China Joe running daily commercials about buying American. Shut the fuck up Joe you lying piece of shit.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-15-2020 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:44 AM   #2808
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No one has any thoughts on 2 sheriff's being shot in their heads while in their car? Or the protesters that said they hope they die? Trump is going to win again besides the democratic platform is broken. My favorite is China Joe running daily commercials about buying American. Shut the fuck up Joe you lying piece of shit.
Now I know you aren't talking shit about Joe when Trump has been a decades-long supporter of buying from the cheapest seller SD. He only switched to "Made in USA" when it became politically convenient to do so.

And I fully support the Sheriffs who were shot and in no way condone the protesters who blocked them. I hope I speak for all rational Democrats when I say I/we are not pro-killing people in cold blood.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:13 AM   #2809
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Now I know you aren't talking shit about Joe when Trump has been a decades-long supporter of buying from the cheapest seller SD. He only switched to "Made in USA" when it became politically convenient to do so.

And I fully support the Sheriffs who were shot and in no way condone the protesters who blocked them. I hope I speak for all rational Democrats when I say I/we are not pro-killing people in cold blood.
I agree with you on everything and lets not forget how close trump and putin are. FUCK tRUMP.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:18 AM   #2810
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
That's the nicest thing you've ever said about Trump. I'll take it.
The fact that you think trump is doing it for any other reason but to get elected is typical for a trump sheep. He was keeping those Men over there as a political hostages ,seems something to be proud of. I'm happy anytime a US Military service man or women can come home!trump has had 4 years to do it ..................,trumps an ass.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:12 PM   #2811
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
The fact that you think trump is doing it for any other reason but to get elected is typical for a trump sheep. He was keeping those Men over there as a political hostages ,seems something to be proud of. I'm happy anytime a US Military service man or women can come home!trump has had 4 years to do it ..................,trumps an ass.
I didn't say Trump wasn't doing it for votes. Frankly, I don't give a shit why he's doing it. I'm just glad it's being done. Bring them home. Biden should do the same if he wins.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:15 PM   #2812
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Trump Screwing the Military ..........again!

Trump's tax cut for military service members must be repaid in 2021

news.yahoo.com/trumps-tax-cut-military-members-130500080.html

WASHINGTON — Under a presidential memorandum issued by the Trump administration, tens of thousands of service members and Defense Department civilians will get a tax break beginning this month as part of efforts to boost the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic.

But while these men and women will see larger paychecks for now, they will have to pay all the money back in 2021.

“This will be a huge problem to young military families,” retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey said. “They will by human nature spend the apparent pay RAISE and then get kicked in the chops when they get several months-worth of DOUBLE withholding.”

Effective in its September mid-month paychecks, the Defense Department will begin to temporarily defer the 6.2 percent Social Security tax withholding for all DOD service members who make less than $8,666.66 per month in basic pay, and all DOD civilians who make less than $4,000 per pay period (roughly $8,000 per month).

Tens of thousands of people will receive bigger paychecks for the last few months of the year, as the U.S. marches toward the November election.

Then, the government will begin to collect the tax again and simultaneously collect all the deferred tax by withholding it from paychecks from Jan. 1 to April 30, 2021, meaning these same individuals will receive smaller paychecks than before the tax deferral.

Pre-tax basic pay for enlisted service members begins at under $2,000 per month.

Retired Adm. James Stavridis, an NBC News analyst and former NATO commander, said: "This reminds me of 'payday lending,' in the sense that it will make cash flow management more difficult for younger enlisted in the force. They will have to not fall prey to the temptation to spend cash they really don't have in the fall, because the tax man is coming later. Doesn't make sense as national policy, and hard to see the benefit for our troops.
They only have repay it if congress does not pass a law to wave them from having to repay the tax credit. Trump has urged congress to pass the bill before January.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:24 PM   #2813
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown. Been in Congress since 1874 and has done absolutely nothing to help American workers. Now he's running on that?

I don't think 99.99% of anyone supports the shootings. Its not just here, it's just frustrating in general that it's not really talked about though. Someone gets shot by the cops and its wall to wall incessant coverage and everyone is talking about it. I have not heard 1 person mention these sheriff's being shot.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:03 PM   #2814
SunnySide
Playmaker

Old 09-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #2815
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown. Been in Congress since 1874 and has done absolutely nothing to help American workers. Now he's running on that?

I don't think 99.99% of anyone supports the shootings. Its not just here, it's just frustrating in general that it's not really talked about though. Someone gets shot by the cops and its wall to wall incessant coverage and everyone is talking about it. I have not heard 1 person mention these sheriff's being shot.
To be fair I don't really disagree with you. He hasn't given me any plan that would really ramp up my support. His shtick is "I'm not Trump" and that's basically why he's got the vote. Trump has radicalized America, you either love him or hate him. Don't think there's many undecided voters this time as there was in previous years.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #2816
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
To be fair I don't really disagree with you. He hasn't given me any plan that would really ramp up my support. His shtick is "I'm not Drumpf" and that's basically why he's got the vote. Drumpf has radicalized America, you either love him or hate him. Don't think there's many undecided voters this time as there was in previous years.
Was kind of hilarious watching him interact in a town hall with "undecided" voters though. This one lady was like, "Sir, let me finish before speaking." AWWW SNAP.

Personally, I don't see how anyone is still on the fence. You're his base or you know who you're voting for.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:10 PM   #2817
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown.
LOL, where have you been the last 4 years?

Old 09-16-2020, 01:25 PM   #2818
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, where have you been the last 4 years?
You ever see a clown car? There is way more than 1 clown inside.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:59 PM   #2819
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You ever see a clown car? There is way more than 1 clown inside.
You just described the trump WH.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:23 PM   #2820
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend