2022 Midterms thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-30-2022, 03:58 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: 2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Every civilization (from evil to great, depending on perspective) comes to an end.

We are well on our way to our fall. I think it will take another 50-100 years (maybe it's just wishful thinking it takes this long), where I'll be dead or too old to know what's going on, but it's coming.
Well that's a happy thought, Mr. Sunshine.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:47 PM   #2
SunnySide
Playmaker

"I live in Texas," Walker told a group of University of Georgia College Republicans on Jan. 12. "I went down to the border off and on sometimes," he said, attacking congressional Democrats for neglecting to visit the border and address the illegal immigration crisis.*

Walker made those comments after describing how he decided to run for Senate in Georgia while observing divisions in the country from his home in Texas.

The complaint centers on publicly available tax records first reported by CNN that show Walker claimed a homestead tax exemption for his residence in the Dallas area in 2021 and 2022. Texas homeowner regulations state that only an individual's "principal residence" qualifies for this exemption.

According to the Texas Comptroller’s website, Texas residents are allowed to receive the homestead exemption even if they move away for less than two years – as long as they do not establish permanent residency somewhere else. According to the site, only a homeowner’s principal residents qualify for the tax break.

The U.S. Constitution requires that that candidates in habit the state in which they will represent. The state of Georgia has about 15 rules that determine residency for candidates and includes that where a candidate claims a homestead exemption, that home will be considered their permanent residence.

Walker, who registered to vote in Atlanta in 2021, has a residence in Georgia that is registered in his wife's name but not his own. He previously lived in Texas for about two decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...georgia-report

Walker is objectively not a resident of Georgia. He lied on election forms.

Georgia law says he cant run cant be elected.

1 + 1 = 2

Here is actual election fraud.

------------------

Chico incoming with a distraction pivot in 3 ... 2 .... 1

(chemical castration? elon musk and apple? hunter biden laptop?... has hillary breathed lately?)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:27 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
"I live in Texas," Walker told a group of University of Georgia College Republicans on Jan. 12. "I went down to the border off and on sometimes," he said, attacking congressional Democrats for neglecting to visit the border and address the illegal immigration crisis.*

Walker made those comments after describing how he decided to run for Senate in Georgia while observing divisions in the country from his home in Texas.

The complaint centers on publicly available tax records first reported by CNN that show Walker claimed a homestead tax exemption for his residence in the Dallas area in 2021 and 2022. Texas homeowner regulations state that only an individual's "principal residence" qualifies for this exemption.

According to the Texas Comptroller’s website, Texas residents are allowed to receive the homestead exemption even if they move away for less than two years – as long as they do not establish permanent residency somewhere else. According to the site, only a homeowner’s principal residents qualify for the tax break.

The U.S. Constitution requires that that candidates in habit the state in which they will represent. The state of Georgia has about 15 rules that determine residency for candidates and includes that where a candidate claims a homestead exemption, that home will be considered their permanent residence.

Walker, who registered to vote in Atlanta in 2021, has a residence in Georgia that is registered in his wife's name but not his own. He previously lived in Texas for about two decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...georgia-report

Walker is objectively not a resident of Georgia. He lied on election forms.

Georgia law says he cant run cant be elected.

1 + 1 = 2

Here is actual election fraud.

------------------

Chico incoming with a distraction pivot in 3 ... 2 .... 1

(chemical castration? elon musk and apple? hunter biden laptop?... has hillary breathed lately?)
My only advice is for this absolute sports legend Hershel Walker is don’t let Ye come over for dinner.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:28 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ronny D sitting back just chillin, seas are parting and his path is clear.

He Gets Us
Old 11-30-2022, 07:34 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.economist.com/the-americ...s-on-venezuela

President Joe Biden starts to lift sanctions on Venezuela

Going soft on a regime that sent death squads out to kill citizens and take their land

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/04/w...ce-abuses.html

What a retarded coward Biden is.

He Gets Us
Old 12-01-2022, 01:19 AM   #6
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.economist.com/the-americ...s-on-venezuela

President Joe Biden starts to lift sanctions on Venezuela

Going soft on a regime that sent death squads out to kill citizens and take their land

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/04/w...ce-abuses.html

What a retarded coward Biden is.
Republicans should poke Dems in the eye every time over that. The Dems throttle US oil production to the tune of millions of barrels and then turn right around and plead, demand and bribe foreign sources to increase production to replace what they had cut in the US. Since US production is cleaner than the sources the Dems go to replace it with this results is more climate and pollution damage than would have happened if they didn't have their war on US oil. So don't tell me the Dems give a damn about pollution and climate change as their policies make it worse (Keystone pipeline cancellation also being another prime example of causing more pollution).

Last edited by nonniey; 12-01-2022 at 09:21 AM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:44 AM   #7
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Republicans should poke Dems in the eye every time over that. The Dems throttle US oil production to the tune of millions of barrels and then turn right around and plead, demand and bribe foreign sources to increase production to replace what they had cut in the US. Since US production is cleaner than the sources the Dems go to replace it with this results is more climate and pollution damage than would have happened if they didn't have their war on US oil. So don't tell me the Dems give a damn about pollution and climate change as their policies make it worse (Keystone pipeline cancellation also being another prime example of causing more pollution).
Biden's admin approved almost a 1,000 more oil and natural gas permits in his first year than Trump's. It was a 34% increase in leases on public lands and yet the companies did nothing with the permits they chose not to drill and increase domestic production.

A governments job is to provide for their citizens so what should happen in this instance? You look for ways to increase oil flow.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:05 AM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Biden's admin approved almost a 1,000 more oil and natural gas permits in his first year than Trump's. It was a 34% increase in leases on public lands and yet the companies did nothing with the permits they chose not to drill and increase domestic production.

A governments job is to provide for their citizens so what should happen in this instance? You look for ways to increase oil flow.
Partnering with an authoritative despot in a shithole country isn’t the right call. Death squads, government and military ripping property away from citizens, ripping away individual rights, etc.

The energy companies have ask Biden to come to the WH to work thru the energy crisis he’s administration has put this country. There aren’t excuses for Biden at this point. Raising tax on energy companies, restricting land for leases, canceling pipelines, and countless bs regulatory actions.

Don’t sit and act like Biden energy policy even comes close to the previous administration.

He Gets Us
Old 12-01-2022, 11:15 AM   #9
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Partnering with an authoritative despot in a shithole country isn’t the right call. Death squads, government and military ripping property away from citizens, ripping away individual rights, etc.

The energy companies have ask Biden to come to the WH to work thru the energy crisis he’s administration has put this country. There aren’t excuses for Biden at this point. Raising tax on energy companies, restricting land for leases, canceling pipelines, and countless bs regulatory actions.

Don’t sit and act like Biden energy policy even comes close to the previous administration.
I have zero problems with you assertion on Venezuela but your land lease and pipelines are way off. Current pipelines aren't even at 50% capacity why create more? It is a corporate money grab? We opened land leases and nobody wants them. If your Haliburton why pay $40 per a barrel for domestic production when you can go to Saudi Arabia and pay $2. It is a systemic failure of our current ideology that corporations are the good guys and the free market will fix all.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:24 PM   #10
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post

But he banned the methods needed for drilling in those sites.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:32 AM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
But he banned the methods needed for drilling in those sites.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...herschel-walk/
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:36 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

McConnell costs republicans the Senate:

https://thegloriousamerican.com/u-s-...t-report-says/

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:21 AM   #13
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Lol took me a second to realize what i was reading ... thats funny.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 02:20 PM   #14
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Snarky parody but the MAGA position really is that McConnel cost the GOP the Senate which of course is a massive deflection from the real culprit (oh it could have been worse as it was McConnel that probably saved the Ohio and NC seats).
Old 12-01-2022, 11:07 AM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I mean my god Biden campaigned on being tough on Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Russia. He looks like a joke

He Gets Us