Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-14-2021, 08:08 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

chico you just need to stop and realize trump is an ass and his own people are turning on him!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-appoint...161550950.html

The new Trump-appointed US Attorney in Georgia says he was surprised to find there wasn't any election fraud

Bobby Christine, the new US Attorney overseeing federal prosecutions in Atlanta, said in a call with staffers that he was pleasantly surprised to find there were no legitimate election fraud cases, according to a recording obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

President Donald Trump appointed Christine after reportedly pressured his predecessor to resign over the lack of election fraud cases.

Christine said he already dismissed the two highest-profile cases his department was looking at, which he said had no merit.

Trump has sought to overturn the results of the election he lost, focusing his efforts on Georgia.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:19 AM   #2
SunnySide
Playmaker

Ive had enough of people like this. 17 years old, go to a BLM protest in another State with a AR, look for trouble, find trouble, kill 2 people ....

then become a white nationalist folk hero ... this segment of the US, celebrating killings of others, flashing white power signs then turns around and wonders why everyone calls them racist ... I dont get it.

I dont know if he will see jail time .. but I really really hope so.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:21 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

Ive had enough of people like this. 17 years old, go to a BLM protest in another State with a AR, look for trouble, find trouble, kill 2 people ....

then become a white nationalist folk hero ... this segment of the US, celebrating killings of others, flashing white power signs then turns around and wonders why everyone calls them racist ... I dont get it.

I agree!
Old 01-14-2021, 02:20 PM   #4
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Absolute trash
Old 01-14-2021, 02:38 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Acknowledge the entire riots in Kenosha Wisc was based in a bullshit lie driven by dishonest media, politicians, social media, etc. The officers did nothing wrong.

So a gang of antifa/BLM should be able to freely burn down, commit violent acts against anyone based on what?

I would say, both these groups in Kenosha were looking for trouble. I don’t mind the peaceful protest, but I don’t have a problem with folks protecting their business from rioters...in fact I strongly agree with that right.

I don’t get it

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-14-2021 at 03:24 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:24 PM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Acknowledge the entire riots in Kenosha Wisc was based in a bullshit lie driven by dishonest media, politicians, social media, etc. The officers did nothing wrong.

So a gang of antifa/BLM should be able to freely burn down, commit violent acts against anyone based on what?

I don’t get it
Nothing you said , not a fucking thing has shit to do with this kid going out some place he doesn't live and killing two people , now he is treated as a super star . Fuck him.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:27 AM   #7
MTK
\m/

Shapiro has a laundry list of dumb things he's said.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:50 AM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Shapiro has a laundry list of dumb things he's said.
Yup we all do..and every in the public eye does as well. difference is he owns it. People who attempt to discredit harp on it...it’s well known. On Twitter today people are crying like bitches he was given a platform on politico...most bringing up old quotes, so dwell on that .00000000000000000000001% of bad things said while he speaks truth to power.

He’s not perfect...nobody can be Clarence Thomas

He Gets Us
Old 01-14-2021, 12:46 PM   #9
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yup we all do..and every in the public eye does as well. difference is he owns it. People who attempt to discredit harp on it...it’s well known. On Twitter today people are crying like bitches he was given a platform on politico...most bringing up old quotes, so dwell on that .00000000000000000000001% of bad things said while he speaks truth to power.

He’s not perfect...nobody can be Clarence Thomas
This is how its done people. Pushing buttons and pulling strings. Chico you are on point today good man. You almost had me responding with substance to one of your prior posts.

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:26 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Chico in the political threads...

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:36 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Chico in the political threads...

I call it my comfort zone

He Gets Us
Old 01-14-2021, 01:34 PM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's human nature, but it's not a good quality. We all do it.

We look at other people's behavior in the past to justify current or future actions by others or ourselves.

Fuck Antifa and BLM rioters (not all of BLM). And fuck people storming the capital. People are needlessly dead due to both.

It doesn't matter what one is worse. They are all fuckheads. We should all condemn bad behavior no matter who is doing it. We have some short of shit scale we use to rate the shit and if determined prior behavior was worse or equivalent, to disregard it.

And we (the whole country, on both sides) have politicized holding people accountable. It's like if we admit someone that can even remotely be aligned with our own politics does something wrong, we're admitting that we ourselves did it.

I'm as conservative as it gets. There is nothing about being a conservative that supports being a racist or a whiny fucking loser when you lose. I've certainly had enough.

Note - See my signature. I'm as guilty as anyone of all of this but I'm trying to improve on it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:10 PM   #13
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Not seeing the double standard is the basic norm of liberal "co-existence" it's all good to co-exist if you do it our way.

They have mastered Orwellian dialogue. (Right wing conservatives are damn good at it too)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:17 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Not seeing the double standard is the basic norm of liberal "co-existence" it's all good to co-exist if you do it our way.

They have mastered Orwellian dialogue. (Right wing conservatives are damn good at it too)
You and chico seem to have mastered it.
Old 01-15-2021, 11:24 AM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

If this is true, put Trump on Mt. Rushmore because he will instantly become a legend.