Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Not a fan of Walmart but good for them!

Advertisements
Old 07-27-2020, 01:26 PM   #2657
SunnySide
Playmaker

The problem is trump has politized this entire thing for re election purposes. Read an article today how trump only started to take this seriously when he was told the spoke would be where “his people” live in the red states. The effects on the economy, mental health etc should all be taken into account in a weighing and balancing act ...

But fuck Trump. Anything he says is just if he sees it political beneficial to him. It is 100% fair to view his words and actions through that lens imo.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #2658
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
The problem is trump has politized this entire thing for re election purposes. Read an article today how trump only started to take this seriously when he was told the spoke would be where “his people” live in the red states. The effects on the economy, mental health etc should all be taken into account in a weighing and balancing act ...

But fuck Trump. Anything he says is just if he sees it political beneficial to him. It is 100% fair to view his words and actions through that lens imo.
I agree with you! When / If they have to make the decision to shut down the country again, that is what they need to think about. I almost hate to say this on here, but one thing that i DO agree with Trump on, is that we can't let the "cure" become worse than the problem.

I really don't think anyone truly considered it the first time, because those governors in their lifetimes had never had to deal with anything like this. None of us did / have.

We also need to be coming up with a Plan B, in case these vaccines are not successful. Plan B is not / should not be shut down America for good and hide in our homes.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:40 PM   #2659
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
You're wrong about that. Goddamn dude you are smarter than the stuff you post. Of course there is an uptick in overdose deaths because of the pandemic. People feel like they have no hope. People had their whole lives wiped out, quite literally. Family businesses were forced to close and go out of business for good. Parents are facing the thought of their kids growing up in isolation. Elderly people may never get to see their families ever again before they pass away. You have to be a total moron if you aren't even considering that the rise in overdoses and blatant suicides do not have anything to do with these shutdowns / lockdowns.

I'll guarantee you didn't spend 5 seconds of thought on this before automatically jumping to the conclusion - Trump said it, so its bad and wrong!

https://www.mentalhealthtoday.co.uk/...uicidal-crisis

Just one of hundreds of articles written on the subject if you would spend more than 30 seconds forming an opinion and actually research something.

I trust Dr. Fauci. He has stated many times that the lockdowns were terrible for mental health and he has mentioned and referenced the increases in suicides, drug use, etc. They had no better way at the time! We have a better ability now to test and trace, over 23 medications that are helpful in fighting the virus, vaccines that are promising and may be here by January, and people slowly but surely learning new and safer habits. America will forever be changed by this. People are NEVER going to go back to normal. Schools will NEVER be normal again, or workplaces or houses of worship. We may lose sports all-together. But we will find a new way, as we always have.

I apologize if my rant seems personal to you, it is not personal, but as a person who lost my uncle to suicide, your post is extremely offensive to me, that you brush off the effect lockdowns had on mental health and drug use and overdoses just because Donald Fucking Trump said it, so you assume it has to be wrong. And for the record i am no Trump supporter.
That article you posted, where exactly does it mention drug overdoses even one time? Where did you even get the idea that Trump was linking suicides to staying home because of COVID? LOL. He was saying drug overdoses are rising because people are staying home. Drug overdoses =/= suicide, unless someone chooses to commit suicide by intentionally OD'ing on drugs. And for the record, fuck off with that self-righteous nonsense. I'd be surprised if there was anyone here who hasn't had a friend or family member commit suicide. You thinking Trump is smart enough to articulate any sort of scientific theory is absolutely hilarious too. He couldn't diagnose a wet fart if it happened in his adult diapers.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:27 PM   #2660
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
That article you posted, where exactly does it mention drug overdoses even one time? Where did you even get the idea that Trump was linking suicides to staying home because of COVID? LOL. He was saying drug overdoses are rising because people are staying home. Drug overdoses =/= suicide, unless someone chooses to commit suicide by intentionally OD'ing on drugs. And for the record, fuck off with that self-righteous nonsense. I'd be surprised if there was anyone here who hasn't had a friend or family member commit suicide. You thinking Trump is smart enough to articulate any sort of scientific theory is absolutely hilarious too. He couldn't diagnose a wet fart if it happened in his adult diapers.
Self-Righteous? Fuck you for suggesting it. So by your logic because everyone on here has had a friend or family member commit suicide, does that mean you think it's no big deal? Do you think drug overdose is no big deal? Or families that were destroyed because of these lockdowns, where spouses and children couldn't get away from domestic abuse? Is domestic abuse no big fucking deal to you?

I told you my rant wasn't personal directed at you, and you had to make it personal by calling me self-righteous.

Last edited by SolidSnake84; 07-27-2020 at 09:37 PM.
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 06:09 AM   #2661
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Self-Righteous? Fuck you for suggesting it. So by your logic because everyone on here has had a friend or family member commit suicide, does that mean you think it's no big deal? Do you think drug overdose is no big deal? Or families that were destroyed because of these lockdowns, where spouses and children couldn't get away from domestic abuse? Is domestic abuse no big fucking deal to you?

I told you my rant wasn't personal directed at you, and you had to make it personal by calling me self-righteous.
I'm not gonna waste my time on you SS, go bait someone else with your inane bullshit.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #2662
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Insane Democrats making excuses for rioters in Seattle and Portland. I don’t get it at all

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 02:32 PM   #2663
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
. I don’t get it at all

None, none of us are shocked by this admission!
Old 07-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #2664
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Insane Democrats making excuses for rioters in Seattle and Portland. I don’t get it at all
None of this makes sense.

Check out this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/ for just non-stop current videos.

No matter your bias .. theres videos there to confirm it for you.
Old 07-28-2020, 09:52 PM   #2665
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Check this interview with garrett foster...Another peaceful protestor walking around with a gun a calling folks who oppose them pussies because they won’t don’t anything.

After the interview, He along with the mob surrounds a car and he raises his gun...then is shot down like the coward his was.

One tough guy...

He Gets Us
Old 07-29-2020, 06:27 AM   #2666
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Check this interview with garrett foster...Another peaceful protestor walking around with a gun a calling folks who oppose them pussies because they won’t don’t anything.

After the interview, He along with the mob surrounds a car and he raises his gun...then is shot down like the coward his was.

One tough guy...
Do you have any video evidence of this? Surely someone was filming.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:04 AM   #2667
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Do you have any video evidence of this? Surely someone was filming.
Yeah there are still photos of him shouldering the weapon as the mob attacked a car because they beeped a horn.

Let’s be clear, these cowards who are out participating in violence and political intimidation are 1000% not victims.

His social media post advocated killing and injuring police. Glad he’s gone.

Here’s another one

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/07/...clain-protest/

A Jeep which never made contact with any protesters was shot at by a guy who missed and struck multiple other pieces of shit.

He Gets Us
Old 07-30-2020, 03:31 AM   #2668
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm sorry, but it's time for motherfuckers to be put the fuck down.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/blake-hampe/

The black lives matter protests aren't even going on anymore. It's been hijacked by white fucking losers like this piece of shit. Antifa might as well stand for white lazy fucking losers that don't want to work or leave mom's basement. But then blame the world because they are disgusting lazy piece of fucking shit losers.

Antifa and their losers should be the enemy of all Americans and especially black Americans and BLM.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:53 AM   #2669
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
Old 07-30-2020, 11:42 AM   #2670
MTK
\m/

This F'ing guy

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election