The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-07-2023, 08:22 AM   #2596
MTK
\m/

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Nothing illegal occurred and because an individual he didn’t have to disclose.

The media would never actually investigate the liberal justices, but attack the lone black conservatives is something else.
Ever hear of ethics?

Advertisements
Old 04-07-2023, 08:28 AM   #2597
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-churches.html

Transgender Colorado woman, 19, is arrested over plot to shoot up THREE schools and churches by cops who found detailed plans and communist manifesto four days after Nashville massacre

Noticed the media isn’t reporting the copy cat crime that was stopped
Yes they are .

https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/willia...lorado-school/
Old 04-07-2023, 08:34 AM   #2598
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Ever hear of ethics?

No trump supporter will ever admit to knowing anything about "ethics"!
Old 04-07-2023, 08:48 AM   #2599
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Nothing illegal occurred and because an individual he didn’t have to disclose.

The media would never actually investigate the liberal justices, but attack the lone black conservatives is something else.
You're right - it's not concerning at all that a billionaire who may be backing cases that end up in front of the highest court in the land could also be paying for one of the judges' vacations and travel.

Ethics and conflicts of interest have no place in this Republican utopia.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:59 AM   #2600
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Every single long term study of teens with gender dysphoria have rates of 70- 91% grow out of it by adulthood. people who support children under 18 having sex changes, chemical castration, etc are just crazy imo

The white guy with the Coors hat and Bud Lite is the one with the problem here.

Old 04-07-2023, 09:05 AM   #2601
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You're right - it's not concerning at all that a billionaire who may be backing cases that end up in front of the highest court in the land could also be paying for one of the judges' vacations and travel.

Ethics and conflicts of interest have no place in this Republican utopia.
Ethics like the leaking of court opinion in the dobbs case or the targeted illegal protest of Supreme Court justices along with an assassination attempt?

It’s weird to see you guys up in arms about a friendship with folks who share the same values where there isn’t a crime involved nor did the investigated report ever find any evidence of influence.

Silence on actual crimes but pearl clutching about this where it seems to be another attempt to smear Thomas.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 09:25 AM   #2602
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Ethics like the leaking of court opinion in the dobbs case or the targeted illegal protest of Supreme Court justices along with an assassination attempt?

It’s weird to see you guys up in arms about a friendship with folks who share the same values where there isn’t a crime involved nor did the investigated report ever find any evidence of influence.

Silence on actual crimes but pearl clutching about this where it seems to be another attempt to smear Thomas.
It's not an attempt moron he is smeared and he and his wife did it to themselves.. Only a trumpette like yourself would defend this ignorance.
Old 04-07-2023, 10:09 AM   #2603
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Actually that isn't completely true.................still being debated.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...ft-disclosure/
Doesn't look like you read the article you posted. The SC has to decide whether they are going to adapt/comply with it. They don't have too (I'd like them too).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 12:21 PM   #2604
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Just when I think your blinders cannot be any thicker …..there you are.

But the funniest part is you think you are the only one who can see what is going on. So entertaining to me. Truly I mean that. I used to scroll past your posts because it was so obvious what was coming. Now they are shit and Im a fuckin fly. They are solid gold. Keep it coming. Thank you in advance.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 12:32 PM   #2605
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The white guy with the Coors hat and Bud Lite is the one with the problem here.

Literally the one with the problem. The other person could care less what he does. The anger that festers in the hard right is so strange to me. Are they afraid of life/death? Are they just super unhappy with their own lives? Bored as fuck? Some total deep rooted panic inside their tiny brains that comes out in anger and violence because they cannot cope.
All they do is go from entity to entity and harass them until the puppet masters lead them to their next target audience based solely on greed and power. The puppet masters could really care less about the targets. They just help them complete their lies, by hiding behind christianity, conservatism, and patriotism to make it all morally acceptable on some level. Ironically they are the three things they embody least. Ultimately the puppet masters can control even more of our lives for their own selfish reasons, and the pawns/sheep/droids wonder why they are so up against it. They are literally fighting a battle against themselves. It is cosmic hilarity.

Last edited by punch it in; 04-07-2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:50 PM   #2606
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Yikes, deep throat Joe

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 12:51 PM   #2607
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Doesn't look like you read the article you posted. The SC has to decide whether they are going to adapt/comply with it. They don't have too (I'd like them too).
Oh I read it but as I said it's still being debate.. I guess my question is if he or others didn't think it was wrong then why not just come out and say it/report it?
Old 04-07-2023, 12:52 PM   #2608
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Yikes, deep throat Joe
The moronic reply we expected. You never let us down.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:54 PM   #2609
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-churches.html

Transgender Colorado woman, 19, is arrested over plot to shoot up THREE schools and churches by cops who found detailed plans and communist manifesto four days after Nashville massacre

Noticed the media isn’t reporting the copy cat crime that was stopped

Are you still trying to make some weird point that the transgender community is the dangerous one, or all transgender people are terrorists? Lol.

Are you still forgetting that you can only bully (like you do constantly on this board in every thread) some groups before some will lose their shit and cross a line. Lash out?

You talk about the media ignoring it but you are the king of pointing out every lgbtq, or liberal, or muslim, or minority that commits a crime while remaining silent about the large majority of them that in this country are committed by hard right lunatics. The ones whose crimes aren’t born out of being pushed too hard for too long, marginalized, discriminated against, made to feel inferior…. but just pure hate.

No crime is excusable, but your hypocrisy isn’t either.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:01 PM   #2610
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote