Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-18-2022, 02:05 PM   #241
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

The top 10 cities with the most overall violent crime, which includes major urban areas New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, are all run by Democrats.

The Republican-run city with the highest number of cases of violent crime is Jacksonville in Florida, which is 17th on the FBI list.

Of the top 10 cities with most violent crime cases per 10,000 people, only Springfield, Missouri is not run by a Democrat mayor (he's Independent). The rest have Democratic administrations.

(FBI Uniform Crime Report January to June 2019)

So what's the solution? I don't know, but we could start by looking at the policies of the most violent cities, enforcement of their laws (or lack thereof), sentencing trends, rehabilitation...

It's a country wide problem for sure because it affects all of us, but I'm not sure it's a mere coincidence that the most violent cities are run by Democratic mayors, sheriffs, prosecutors, and city council leaders.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-18-2022, 02:08 PM   #242
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So where are all the Republican led cities that have a clean record on crime?
lol they so mad

When you see the counties around the cites have higher gun ownership rates that average 0 homicides per years it becomes a problem talking point. Like here in Richmond VA.

As well as rural areas which are poorer and avg 0 homicides per year.

Liberals throw their hands up like they can’t figure it out

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:08 PM   #243
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
none!

Its a country wide problem not a political.

The part that made me smirk about the Uvalde shooting (which I realize there is really nothing to smirk about); is that it happened down in Big Red Texas where everyone carries their guns to protect themselves yet the same fate occurred that happened in Blue Sandy Hook.

The whole argument of self defense falls on deaf ears to me, you can't defend against a sucker punch.
Bullshit

Bro you can follow the reforms since 2016 and see crime rates are worse period.

Also since whatever clowns refer to as the racial reckoning , only blacks have suffered the backlash with higher homicides and violence rates. Other racial groups see no movement

He Gets Us
Old 08-18-2022, 02:12 PM   #244
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

People think San Fran, LA, Portland and Seattle have always been this way?

Lololololol…complete incompetence

Own your fucking reforms cowards

He Gets Us
Old 08-18-2022, 03:05 PM   #245
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
People think San Fran, LA, Portland and Seattle have always been this way?

Lololololol…complete incompetence

Own your fucking reforms cowards
as the chicken shit says from the other side of an anonymous keyboard!

Old 08-18-2022, 03:28 PM   #246
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Boys need fathers. Absentee fathers are the number 1 cause of crime. That's the starting point for improving crime rates in just about any city, regardless of the which side of the political spectrum is running it.

Followed by poverty and mental health (these are the 2 that should be the hardest to fix imo).

And also releasing violent criminals well before they ever serve near a remotely acceptable jail time.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 03:37 PM   #247
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Boys need fathers. Absentee fathers are the number 1 cause of crime. That's the starting point for improving crime rates in just about any city, regardless of the which side of the political spectrum is running it.

Followed by poverty and mental health (these are the 2 that should be the hardest to fix imo).

And also releasing violent criminals well before they ever serve near a remotely acceptable jail time.

I would say a very good reason for some crime but many good kids are raised by single Moms and Grandparents. Poverty IMO is the number one reason for crime.

Last edited by Giantone; 08-18-2022 at 04:23 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 03:46 PM   #248
MTK
\m/

Quote:
lol they so mad

When you see the counties around the cites have higher gun ownership rates that average 0 homicides per years it becomes a problem talking point. Like here in Richmond VA.

As well as rural areas which are poorer and avg 0 homicides per year.

Liberals throw their hands up like they can’t figure it out
Huh?

Not sure what point you’re trying to make but population density can correlate to crime rates. Of course east bumfuck with Mayor Bubba has lower crime than NYC. It’s apples to oranges.
Old 08-18-2022, 05:01 PM   #249
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

I set up the WATCH D.O.G.S. program at my kids' school when we moved here. I'm not sure if anyone on here is familiar with it. Anyway, these are some of the statistics I used at my kickoff event to help entice Dads to get more involved with their kids, particularly their education. It's 8 years old, but I'm sure it still applies.

• Physical fatherlessness effects 25 million children nationwide, and millions more are effected by emotional fatherlessness. It’s tougher to track but many believe it’s actually more damaging than not having a father at all.

• Fatherlessness has a dramatic effect on every social and economic category. The National Census Bureau says that children living in fatherless homes are 5 times more likely to be at or under the poverty line.

• Crime- The Journal of Criminal Justice in 2009 found that particularly boys in father absent homes are at a dramatically higher risk for having personal and property delinquencies, substance abuse, and drinking/smoking.

• Teen pregnancy- Research in child development has shown that consequently, teens without an involved father are twice as likely to be involved in early sexual activity. Teen is defined as younger than 18 years of age. Young women are 7 times more likely to get pregnant in adolescence if they do not have a positive male role model actively engaged in their lives.

• Education- The Department of Health and Human Services said that students living in father absent homes are twice as likely to repeat a grade, but father involvement is more likely associated with those students making, “mostly A’s.”

• US Department of Health and Human Services states fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school. The most recent statistics show that 7000 students drop out of school every day, and only about 70% of students graduate high school. They also state that in the 50 largest cities in the US, HS graduation rates are only 58%.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 05:03 PM   #250
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Men need to step the fuck up. We have millions of children in adult bodies running around. Pretty fucking embarrassing as a country.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 08:20 AM   #251
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Chicago had 5 mass shootings between Aug 14 to Aug 20….dang population density again!

Soft on crime policies, no cash bond to violent criminals, progressives da, defund the police movement, refusing to enforce gun control law such as locking up people who possess illegal guns, etc…it’s a joke

He Gets Us
Old 09-08-2022, 08:03 AM   #252
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Memphis having a hell of a week.

He Gets Us
Old 09-09-2022, 10:07 AM   #253
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Memphis having a hell of a week.
But they have a Republican Governor and States Attorney?

Dang it. Damn narratives not holding up.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 10:12 AM   #254
SunnySide
Playmaker

What are the Most Dangerous States?
1. Mississippi

Mississippi's total score is 32.00, making it the most dangerous state in the United States. Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 for Road Safety and Emergency Preparedness and 48th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety. Mississippi has the second-highest fatalities per 100 million miles traveled. Mississippi also has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Before COVID-19, the unemployment rate sat around 5.5% and currently sits around 6.4%.
2. Louisiana

Louisiana is the second-most dangerous state in the U.S. Louisiana ranks 49th for Financial Safety and Emergency Preparedness. Louisiana has one of the highest unemployment rates, sitting at 8.3% as of November 2020. Louisiana has the third-highest bullying incident rate, and one of the high fatalities per 100 million miles traveled. Louisiana also has the highest homicide rate in the U.S. of 14.4 murders per 100,000 people.
3. Florida

As the third-most dangerous state, Florida ranks 47th for Road Safety and 44th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety. Florida has one of the highest shares of uninsured people at 13.2% of its population. Florida's unemployment is around 6.4% as of November 2020.
4. Arkansas

Arkansas has a total score of 36.14, making it the fourth-least safe state in the country. Arkansas ranks 49th for Personal & Residential Safety and 48th for Emergency Preparedness but performs slightly better in the other categories. Arkansas has the third-highest number of assaults per capita and the fifth-highest bullying incidence rate. Arkansas has the fifth-highest murder rate in the U.S. of 8.6 murders per 100,000 people.
5. Texas

Texas is the fifth-most dangerous state in the country. With a total score of 26.61, Texas ranked 48th for Emergency Preparedness and 40th for Personal & Residential Safety. Texas has the highest share of uninsured people, with 18.4% of the population going without health insurance.
6. Oklahoma

Oklahoma is the sixth-least safe state. Oklahoma ranked 47th for Financial Safety, 46th for Workplace Safety, and 45th for Emergency Preparedness. Oklahoma has the third-highest share of uninsured people. With 14.3% of residents not having health insurance. Oklahoma's overall crime rate is 3,277.08 per 100,000 people.
7. Missouri

Missouri's overall score is 40.12, making it the seventh-most dangerous U.S. state. Missouri ranks 41st for Emergency Preparedness, with about 10% of residents missing health insurance. While Missouri ranks 37th for Personal & Residential Safety, it has the second-highest homicide rate in the country of 9.8 murders per 100,000 people.
8. Alabama

Alabama comes in at eighth for the most dangerous U.S. states. Alabama ranks 46th for Emergency Preparedness. Alabama has the fifth-highest number of assaults per capita and the seventh-highest homicide rate of 8.3 per 100,000 people. Alabama's overall crime rate is 3,185.26 per 100,000 people.
9. Georgia

With an overall score of 40.91, Georgia's the country's ninth-most dangerous state. Georgia ranks 50th for Financial Safety and 44th for Road Safety; however, Georgia ranks significantly better for Personal & Residential Safety at 25th. Georgia has the fourth-highest share of uninsured people. About 13.4% of people have of people are missing health insurance.
10. South Carolina

Finishing the top ten list of the most dangerous state is South Carolina. South Carolina ranks 44th Personal & Residential Safety and 46th for Road Safety. South Carolina has the highest number of fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles traveled. The state also has the fifth-highest overall crime rate of 3,451.58 incidents per 100,000 people. Additionally, its homicide rate is the country's ninth-highest, at 7.8 murders per 100,000 people.

The safest states in the U.S. are Maine, Vermont, and Minnesota. Below is a table with every state's total scores and category ranks.

Here are the 10 states with the highest homicide rates:

Louisiana - 12.4 per 100k
Missouri - 9.8 per 100k
Nevada - 9.1 per 100k
Maryland - 9 per 100k
Arkansas - 8.6 per 100k
Alaska - 8.4 per 100k
Alabama - 8.3 per 100k
Mississippi - 8.2 per 100k
Illinois - 7.8 per 100k
South Carolina - 7.8 per 100k

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...ngerous-states
Old 09-09-2022, 10:15 AM   #255
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Chicago had 5 mass shootings between Aug 14 to Aug 20….dang population density again!

Soft on crime policies, no cash bond to violent criminals, progressives da, defund the police movement, refusing to enforce gun control law such as locking up people who possess illegal guns, etc…it’s a joke
Here are the 10 states with the most welfare recipients:

New Mexico - 21,300 per 100k
Louisiana - 17,320 per 100k
West Virginia - 17,081 per 100k
Mississippi - 14,872 per 100k
Oklahoma - 14,717 per 100k
Alabama - 14,376 per 100k
Oregon - 13,918 per 100k
Illinois - 13,883 per 100k
Nevada - 13,701 per 100k
Rhode Island - 13,505 per 100k

-----

Does the liberal media make sure to post up an article every day about the Souths welfare problem and failure of their local leaders?