Winning

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #241
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Sure, just take what his says...rearrange, change the meaning of the words...create the context. Cut and paste to what you and others want to believe.

Just understand my ability to look at the facts, the meaning of words and call bullshit.

Its a free country.

Understand Jim Acosta’s right to do the same. Your hypocrisy is amazing. Just amazing. And spare me the twisted muddled up reason why it doesn’t work both ways. Please.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-08-2018, 11:12 AM   #242
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

And another thing, shouldn’t we change this thread title to “losing” (as in the house and the power for him to continue to act like a dictator) ?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #243
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Acosta needs to keep his hands to himself...and until he learns that, he cant come back.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #244
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Sure, just take what his says...rearrange, change the meaning of the words...create the context. Cut and paste to what you and others want to believe.

Just understand my ability to look at the facts, the meaning of words and call bullshit.

Its a free country.
What do you believe being a nationalist is?

Follow up question: Have you ever thought about looking at it from another perspective? Let's say you're Richard Spencer, a known racist who has also declared himself a nationalist.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #245
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Side note, the fact that you guys think being a nationalist has nothing to do with white supremacy is symptomatic of the problems we have today. You are literally saying a label means what you think it means, not what other people think it means. Refusing to see things from anyone else's perspective is one of the reasons we're at where we're at today.

It's literally a label. In the grand scheme of things, a small issue. But everything, literally fucking everything, has to be a all-or-nothing deal. God fucking forbid you look at things from a different perspective.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #246
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
What do you believe being a nationalist is?

Follow up question: Have you ever thought about looking at it from another perspective? Let's say you're Richard Spencer, a known racist who has also declared himself a nationalist.
A nationalist is someone who loves this country, who displays that patriotism at every opportunity, and believes this country is the best in the world. With this adoration, he would support this country and support policies that keep this country on that top stop...strong military, economic dominance, etc.

Are trying to bridge people like this...to this Spencer guy? I just don't see it. This is too me sounds like known hypocrite Sarah Silverman (yeah jerk off in front of me, that fine) when she said an old ex boyfriend scared her because he had a truck which he drove around with an American flag. The flag, patriotism, people who support the country...is this the enemy now?

I guess the backlash against "make America great" or "America first"....is I hate America, I dislike it, Its never great, etc....??? that's what people are doing now?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #247
Schneed10
A Dude

The term nationalist means someone is an advocate for the political independence of its country, or a feeling of superiority regarding one's country over others. That's what it actually means. Because a bunch of racists have said that they identify as nationalist, doesn't mean all nationalists are racist.

I'm a nationalist. I'm not remotely racist, but I believe that our system of government is superior to all others on Earth, and we should push for other countries in dictatorships to adopt as similar a form of government as possible to ours.

The liberal media has definitely hijacked the term nationalist, and is trying to associate it with racism. Sure, there is a huge intersection between people who want to secure the borders because they're racist and nationalist thinking. But you can just call those people racist, you don't have to try to hijack an entire term and try to twist it as synonymous with racism.

Casting a broad net with terms like this is what causes me to wave my hands at people and tell them to go fuck off with the PC nonsense. Be precise with your terms. Nationalism is not necessarily racism. You can be nationalist but embracing of the melting pot that is our nation.

If someone is racist, just call THEM racist. Don't call all nationalists racists, because a) it's not true and b) you end up losing the level headed people as they check out from civil discourse.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #248
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
A nationalist is someone who loves this country, who displays that patriotism at every opportunity, and believes this country is the best in the world. With this adoration, he would support this country and support policies that keep this country on that top stop...strong military, economic dominance, etc.

Are trying to bridge people like this...to this Spencer guy? I just don't see it. This is too me sounds like known hypocrite Sarah Silverman (yeah jerk off in front of me, that fine) when she said an old ex boyfriend scared her because he had a truck which he drove around with an American flag. The flag, patriotism, people who support the country...is this the enemy now?

I guess the backlash against "make America great" or "America first"....is I hate America, I dislike it, Its never great, etc....??? that's what people are doing now?
Re: the bolded, EXACTLY right.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #249
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Acosta needs to keep his hands to himself...and until he learns that, he cant come back.

Lol. Omg. This coming from the party of trump. So when he gently places his hand on the arm of someone trying to take his mic that is grounds for dismissal. Maybe he should have grabbed her pussy. Again gtfoh. When this all started we were all told to keep our grievances and our calling bs to ourselves. Accept it u all said. He is the potus. Get over it. Find a safe space. U r all snowflakes. My how u need to follow ur own shitty advice OR let us, acosta, and the news call BS.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #250
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
The term nationalist means someone is an advocate for the political independence of its country, or a feeling of superiority regarding one's country over others. That's what it actually means. Because a bunch of racists have said that they identify as nationalist, doesn't mean all nationalists are racist.

I'm a nationalist. I'm not remotely racist, but I believe that our system of government is superior to all others on Earth, and we should push for other countries in dictatorships to adopt as similar a form of government as possible to ours.

The liberal media has definitely hijacked the term nationalist, and is trying to associate it with racism. Sure, there is a huge intersection between people who want to secure the borders because they're racist and nationalist thinking. But you can just call those people racist, you don't have to try to hijack an entire term and try to twist it as synonymous with racism.

Casting a broad net with terms like this is what causes me to wave my hands at people and tell them to go fuck off with the PC nonsense. Be precise with your terms. Nationalism is not necessarily racism. You can be nationalist but embracing of the melting pot that is our nation.

If someone is racist, just call THEM racist. Don't call all nationalists racists, because a) it's not true and b) you end up losing the level headed people as they check out from civil discourse.

This is very true but when his reference comes on the back of “good people on both sides” mexican rapists, i mean i could go on n on here for days with what it came on the heels of- than it becomes a whole new ball game. This is not some guy with no history of disparaging remarks against other races, religions, or sexes that is being tied to the whipping post for using one word one time. So please spare me the “how could u accuse him of being a racist” crap.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #251
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Omg. This coming from the party of trump. So when he gently places his hand on the arm of someone trying to take his mic that is grounds for dismissal. Maybe he should have grabbed her pussy. Again gtfoh. When this all started we were all told to keep our grievances and our calling bs to ourselves. Accept it u all said. He is the potus. Get over it. Find a safe space. U r all snowflakes. My how u need to follow ur own shitty advice OR let us, acosta, and the news call BS.

This used to be my jam like in 4th grade...Goergia Satellites..."Accosta keep your hands to yo self..."
Old 11-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #252
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
This is very true but when his reference comes on the back of “good people on both sides” mexican rapists, i mean i could go on n on here for days with what it came on the heels of- than it becomes a whole new ball game. This is not some guy with no history of disparaging remarks against other races, religions, or sexes that is being tied to the whipping post for using one word one time. So please spare me the “how could u accuse him of being a racist” crap.
You're right about Trump, he's unequivocally a racist. That was established during the campaign when his treatment as a landlord towards African Americans came to the forefront. He continues to show it today.

I will in no way defend him. I just take umbrage at this notion that the media can just take a term that has long-established dictionary meaning and twist it as if it's equivocal to racism.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:44 PM   #253
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
More hypocrite bullshit.

I bet you only wanted the FOX News
EDITED Version

Some how you are outraged by this and not Captain "Grab them in the pussy" or Kavenoughs Cuddle With a Struggle?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:48 PM   #254
jamf
Pro Bowl

I'm banning myself from this shit. Ridiculous.

I'll be back tomorrow probably.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:53 PM   #255
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
More hypocrite bullshit.

I bet you only wanted the FOX News
EDITED Version

Some how you are outraged by this and not Captain "Grab them in the pussy" or Kavenoughs Cuddle With a Struggle?
I wasn't watching Fox but I saw the replay on CNN because they played it a zillion times....he dif touched her and shielded her.

If its edited...then yes its bs and fake news...but Im not the guy here who watches fox or defends it.

Capt Grabbin that was just lockeroom talk and Big Kavy, well an investigation was done...that was just a political hit job.