The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-17-2023, 10:42 PM   #1
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I just wish Punch and me were still friends. We apparently bro'ed up. I didn't get the memo.

Im confused lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 10:53 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Im confused lol
I posted a question specifically to you in the baseball thread, no response, then you leave me out of the Sam Howell sunshine pumping group. I call that unfair. No response. But you're posting all over the site. I'm fucking hurt. Mainly about Sam Howell, but also mainly about all of it.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:42 AM   #3
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I posted a question specifically to you in the baseball thread, no response, then you leave me out of the Sam Howell sunshine pumping group. I call that unfair. No response. But you're posting all over the site. I'm fucking hurt. Mainly about Sam Howell, but also mainly about all of it.

LOL. SD our love transcends any thread or comment. You should know that by now! Seriously ive been off the grid for a while, hence why i missed out on the fantasy league this year .
Plus I miss gameday SD so much that it is easier just to pretend you don’t exist. Lol.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:54 AM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL. SD our love transcends any thread or comment. You should know that by now! Seriously ive been off the grid for a while, hence why i missed out on the fantasy league this year .
Plus I miss gameday SD so much that it is easier just to pretend you don’t exist. Lol.
Gameday SD is almost back. Actually going to the game in Denver. Hopefully no one punches (it in) gameday SD in the face lol.
Old 08-20-2023, 12:30 PM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Putin is the Dan Snyder of world leaders.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia...r-ceased-exist

Old 08-20-2023, 07:25 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ing-wildfires/

Hawaii governor says more than 1,000 people still unaccounted for after devastating wildfires

It’s crazy to me how you could have the most deadly modern fire disaster with 1000 people missing presumably burnt to ash and yet it’s not even been effectively scrutinized by the media.

1. The alarm system failure

2. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mau...sulted-farmers

The West Maui Land Company, which manages several agricultural and residential subdivisions along with water jurisdictions, says that it requested water the day of the catastrophic wildfire in Maui from the Commission On Water Resource Management but was initially denied for several hours. And why fire crews ran out of water and found countless dry hydrants.

Fucking water equity folks.

Like I’ve always said…The government is here not to save you folks. They don’t give a damn about you

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:36 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico's full blown ignorance on show, again!
Old 08-21-2023, 01:31 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ing-wildfires/

Hawaii governor says more than 1,000 people still unaccounted for after devastating wildfires

It’s crazy to me how you could have the most deadly modern fire disaster with 1000 people missing presumably burnt to ash and yet it’s not even been effectively scrutinized by the media.

1. The alarm system failure

2. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mau...sulted-farmers

The West Maui Land Company, which manages several agricultural and residential subdivisions along with water jurisdictions, says that it requested water the day of the catastrophic wildfire in Maui from the Commission On Water Resource Management but was initially denied for several hours. And why fire crews ran out of water and found countless dry hydrants.

Fucking water equity folks.

Like I’ve always said…The government is here not to save you folks. They don’t give a damn about you

Yes let’s abolish the government and let you , MTG, and Trump take care of things. Im sure it will be smooth sailing with absolutely no problems.

Why in the fuck does the media have to scrutinize and blame people for this? The fire was a perfect storm of wind and conditions that ripped through a populated area and unfortunately left many dead. Stfu sometimes. Or all the time. Either or.

Your Hard right heroes who pander to the fossil fuel companies and ignore global warming should be over there cleaning up instead of sitting on their phones tweeting conspiracy theories. Dipshits.

“Hurricane Dora helped create a pressure gradient between the north and south of Hawai'i that resulted in high winds sweeping across the islands. As the winds flowed down the slopes of mountains the air became hotter and drier, helping rapidly fan the flames.” If they had sounded the alarm people would have assumed a tsunami and headed completely in the wrong direction. Sad, unfortunate, and there is nothing to blame except for global warming and your dipshit heroes who ignore it for money.
Old 08-21-2023, 03:29 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Maui is a crime scene mishandled by the water equity folks and other government retards. They will pay a hefty price as they should.

Your last paragraph has been debunked punch, and that statement was devised by lawyers. The person who was in charged was forced to resign as well….Because it makes sense that people would have run into the fires thinking it was a tsunami

Dumb ass Biden given a no comment remark, it’s Katrina-like for him. He can’t handle a fucking thing and stays on vacation and then goes to a billionaire’s Lake Tahoe home for more vacation

He Gets Us
Old 08-21-2023, 03:40 PM   #10
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Maui is a crime scene mishandled by the water equity folks and other government retards. They will pay a hefty price as they should.

Your last paragraph has been debunked punch, and that statement was devised by lawyers. The person who was in charged was forced to resign as well….Because it makes sense that people would have run into the fires thinking it was a tsunami

Dumb ass Biden given a no comment remark, it’s Katrina-like for him. He can’t handle a fucking thing and stays on vacation and then goes to a billionaire’s Lake Tahoe home for more vacation

LOL. Maui is up into the hills or down to the water. If there is a Tsunami coming you do not run to the water. You run to higher ground. It was neither debunked nor devised by lawyers. Ill let you and your tinfoil maga hat alone now as more than two responses to your posts a day give me a headache.
Old 08-21-2023, 07:31 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Over a thousand missing and hundreds of children most likely burned alive, but Punch says don’t hold anymore accountable, they did their best.

Notice the crickets about the ex Obama official who refused to divert water for 5 hours to quell the flames while hoses went dry.

But maga blah blah blah.

DEI leads to DIE

He Gets Us
Old 08-21-2023, 10:04 PM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Over a thousand missing and hundreds of children most likely burned alive, but Punch says don’t hold anymore accountable, they did their best.

Notice the crickets about the ex Obama official who refused to divert water for 5 hours to quell the flames while hoses went dry.

But maga blah blah blah.

DEI leads to DIE

You are an idiot. A hypocritical, oblivious, divisive, brainwashed, idiot.
Old 08-22-2023, 04:48 AM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I will add racist and bigot.
Old 08-22-2023, 02:45 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I will add racist and bigot.

He Gets Us
Old 08-22-2023, 02:51 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-m...e-fury-1821486

Joe Biden Comparing Maui Fires to Almost Losing His Corvette Sparks Fury

Lightning struck at home, on a little lake that's outside of our home—not a lake, a big pond,—and hit a wire that came up underneath our home into the heating ducts and air conditioning ducts," he added.

"To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my '67 Corvette, and my cat."

After the speech he flew back to Lake Tahoe at a billionaires home to continue his vacation

He Gets Us