Parking Lot

Old 11-24-2021, 03:31 PM   #2461
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The 11-730 shift sucks fyi.

Ask me how I know - since I joined the county I've worked 2-1030pm, 5:30 to 2pm, 10-630pm, and 11-730pm. 11-730 is good for sleep, bad for anything else like getting things done when you're not at work.

Also not sure if the Trump U thing is real or not but if it is that explains a lot.
It's not, I was just kidding around because G1 mentioned it in a previous post to someone else. But this sounds like an insult. Ouch, I'm not thankful for that lol.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-24-2021, 05:13 PM   #2462
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's not, I was just kidding around because G1 mentioned it in a previous post to someone else. But this sounds like an insult. Ouch, I'm not thankful for that lol.

I kid, you're not as unreasonable with your takes as other people.

Really enjoyed the work you were putting in cooling down the politics forum.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:14 AM   #2463
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

When you wake up and think it's Saturday. Once reality sets in, that's a sad few seconds.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:24 AM   #2464
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
When you wake up and think it's Saturday. Once reality sets in, that's a sad few seconds.
I feel like Saturdays can feel like another workday as I get older. Usually around 3-4 o’clock on Saturday I get excited because I knocked out kid activities and/or chores around the house. I usually average my first drink of the day around 4:15ish and start to relax

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:43 AM   #2465
SunnySide
Playmaker

When you put the paper toilet cover seat on the toilet seat then it starts to sink into the toilet bowl and you have to hurry up and get your ass cheeks on there before it goes all the way in.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #2466
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
When you put the paper toilet cover seat on the toilet seat then it starts to sink into the toilet bowl and you have to hurry up and get your ass cheeks on there before it goes all the way in.
Taking care of business away from the home base of operations is full of many risks and pitfalls.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:00 PM   #2467
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I feel like Saturdays can feel like another workday as I get older. Usually around 3-4 o’clock on Saturday I get excited because I knocked out kid activities and/or chores around the house. I usually average my first drink of the day around 4:15ish and start to relax
Last Saturday my lady had a headache so she stayed in bed all day. So I had the kid all day and night, which is cool, I like my kid we had a good time.

Around 11 pm and my kid goes upstairs to chill before her 11:30 pm bed time.

11 pm. I got a fire going. Crack open a good beer. Got my pen going and fire up my X box gonna play rdr2.

Finally some quality alone chill time. This is my ideal set up. I love a fire with the cowboy game. I got my ambient lights going. The table is set.

11:15 my lady comes down stairs all 'I feel so much better, whatcha doing? wanna watch something?"

In my head im like "arrgghhhh fucking A lady, you left me high and dry all day and now NOW just when I get into my happy place you come down stairs all 'wanna hang out'? No bitch I dont want to fucking hangout. I want to chill alone in my ambience and get weird. Ive been on the clock all day with the kid while you chilled on your damn phone literally all day from 8 am to 11 pm. Fuck you, die bitch die!"

So we watched SNL or some chit, I dont even fucking remember. Whole time im imaging me laser eye her in half like Homelander from the Boys.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:11 PM   #2468
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

When you try to plan a day at work and it feels like the whole universe is working against you to ruin your plans.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:10 PM   #2469
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ear hairs that grow hidden from sight, camouflaged blonde or camouflaged/hidden by head hair on top of ear.

It’s a war and I wouldnt describe myself as a hairy dude, but I will find a quarter inch to half inch hair hidden somehow or camouflaged usually on the edge of ear, within skin fold of ear or on top of ear hidden by head hair. Usually light colored not to attract attention but just to drive me crazy.

He Gets Us
Old 12-10-2021, 07:52 PM   #2470
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ear hairs that grow hidden from sight, camouflaged blonde or camouflaged/hidden by head hair on top of ear.

It’s a war and I wouldnt describe myself as a hairy dude, but I will find a quarter inch to half inch hair hidden somehow or camouflaged usually on the edge of ear, within skin fold of ear or on top of ear hidden by head hair. Usually light colored not to attract attention but just to drive me crazy.

Lol. This post made me literally lol. Let me get this right, a half inch fuckin ear hair? Thats gnarly man. I got one of those little shavers with ear n nose attachments. My wife hates ear n nose hair. Turns her off. I gotta do my own nose but she will get in the ear and my leg kicks like a dog when you pet him in the right spot.

One other thing I always pictured you with a high n tight around the ears. I keep my shit high n tight. I would see that half inch monster coming. You got long enough hair that it covers the tops of your ears?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 08:05 PM   #2471
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. This post made me literally lol. Let me get this right, a half inch fuckin ear hair? Thats gnarly man. I got one of those little shavers with ear n nose attachments. My wife hates ear n nose hair. Turns her off. I gotta do my own nose but she will get in the ear and my leg kicks like a dog when you pet him in the right spot.

One other thing I always pictured you with a high n tight around the ears. I keep my shit high n tight. I would see that half inch monster coming. You got long enough hair that it covers the tops of your ears?
Chico is a conservative hippie. Lol. Not too many of those around.

Ear hair, nose hair, back hair. Being a man is disgusting.

You gotta be vigilant!!
Old 12-10-2021, 08:13 PM   #2472
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

He combs it over like trump does when it gets long enough!

Old 12-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #2473
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

What REALLY grinds your gears?

Wow it’s Friday night and we are discussing Chicos ear fucking hair. FML.
Im gonna have a tequila n smoke some primo pineapple express, perhaps some East Coast Sour D. I gotta do something other than talk about another mans gangly ear hair, or at least do it fucked up. Oh n fuck Dallas just because it’s Dallas week.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 08:31 PM   #2474
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Wow it’s Friday night and we are discussing Chicos ear fucking hair. FML.
Im gonna have a tequila n smoke some primo pineapple express, perhaps some East Coast Sour D. I gotta do something other than talk about another mans gangly ear hair, or at least do it fucked up. Oh n fuck Dallas just because it’s Dallas week.
I'm drinking some beers and about to watch Thunder/Lakers game. Then if still not tired, gonna watch some politics, and take all you guys to school (cordially of course).
Old 12-10-2021, 08:51 PM   #2475
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Well part of the issue i get my haircut next week…every 8 weeks…so its touching the top, maybe a lil past.

Fucking ear hair. Can I get this shit waxed or something?

He Gets Us