Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #226
dmek25
MVP

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

where's trumps number one fan chico? im sure this is fake news?

Advertisements
Old 01-12-2018, 01:44 PM   #227
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
where's trumps number one fan chico? im sure this is fake news?
Lol I’m not trump no 1 fan even though I like to faux-ala
-Colbert that role to troll the ‘flakes.

If true, much like the Charlottesville comments, then it indefensible. But it’s anonymous sources so far. Which is cowardly imo when u put something out as salacious as this. But assuming it is, it shows a basic lack of understanding of immigration.

In terms of shithole...it’s terrible and unjust he would classified the people as shit. But let’s keep it real, the rulers of most African countries are pure shit. Rife with corruption, violence, etc. They have created these shitholes and hells to live in. We should be happy to accept the best and brightest as well as the persecuted. I work and have worked with a several immigrants from Africa, we need more because my experience has been they are hard workers, they are extremely family oriented and intelligent. They also worked hard to be American citizens and immigrated the right way. They didn’t take short cuts, they did try to illegally come into the country. One has actually told me, they hate those people...illegals because they lie and cheat to be here.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #228
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

Source

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/di...hole-comments/
Old 01-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #229
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

Don’t bother trying to justify or explain it, Trump is just a shitbag of a human being who simply has no business being President
Old 01-12-2018, 02:25 PM   #230
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

If true, much like the Charlottesville comments, then it indefensible. But it’s anonymous sources so far. Which is cowardly imo when u put something out as salacious as this. But assuming it is, it shows a basic lack of understanding of immigration.

In terms of shithole...it’s terrible and unjust he would classified the people as shit. But let’s keep it real, the rulers of most African countries are pure shit. Rife with corruption, violence, etc. They have created these shitholes and hells to live in. We should be happy to accept the best and brightest as well as the persecuted. I work and have worked with a several immigrants from Africa, we need more because my experience has been they are hard workers, they are extremely family oriented and intelligent. They also worked hard to be American citizens and immigrated the right way. They didn’t take short cuts, they did try to illegally come into the country. One has actually told me, they hate those people...illegals because they lie and cheat to be here.
I would even take it a step further and say that developed countries are part of the cause of these countries being shit holes. Cheap extraction of nonrenewable resources to sustain our lifestyle have aided in the exploitation of women and children and helped those in power corrupt the system. To me, we have an obligation.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:49 PM   #231
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I would even take it a step further and say that developed countries are part of the cause of these countries being shit holes. Cheap extraction of nonrenewable resources to sustain our lifestyle have aided in the exploitation of women and children and helped those in power corrupt the system. To me, we have an obligation.
African immigrant population in U.S. steadily climbs | Pew Research Center

And we’ve done a great job. I think it’s been a positive windfall for us actually.

Obligation is a bit much...Personally I would love Africa to flourish, but it’s puzzling to see the constant garbage leadership that’s prevalent throughout the continent.

He Gets Us
Old 01-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #232
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Don’t bother trying to justify or explain it, Trump is just a shitbag of a human being who simply has no business being President
Look...yes. But so is dan Snyder owner redskins...we’re stuck.

I really think the most interesting portion we are missing is the fact we and the media is focused on shithole. We are missing the bigger picture, which is trump doesn’t understand immigration and the most telling is when he said Norway.

Look people in Norway are doing fine and guess what, they wouldn’t want to live here. They see our pop culture, like most in Europe, laugh and say they would never put up with this shit here. It’s tough to blame them for that perception.

What trump is missing is through legal immigration we are gathering the best, most determined people in the world who hold extremely strong core values. To go through the process, pay the expense, and then pick up everything and move them and their family....it’s the balls this country needs and it’s the balls this country was built on. We need to import these folks with these values and hopefully it can show the trifling, bullshit folks...that hey, these people are doing it here with no excuses.

He Gets Us
Old 01-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #233
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I wonder , who is trolling whom?
Old 01-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #234
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Seems Trumps Supreme Court Justice just got a history lesson.

Very interesting read,I actually like Gorsuch .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/j...073539309.html
Old 01-23-2018, 05:13 PM   #235
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Seems Trumps Supreme Court Justice just got a history lesson.

Very interesting read,I actually like Gorsuch .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/j...073539309.html
I am asking this sincerely, do you actually read the links you post?

I ask because you have the sentiment backwards. Gorsuch tried to give a history lesson to Ginsburg and the majority.
quotes from your article
Quote:
Ginsburg said the ordinary meaning of “tolled” is to stop the clock. The statute of limitations is suspended while the claims are pending in federal court and for 30 days afterwards. That interpretation, she said, is a “natural fit” with the language of the federal supplemental jurisdiction statute.
Quote:
Gorsuch, in a dissent joined by justices Anthony Kennedy, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito Jr., accused the majority of abandoning the traditional rule “grown from a rich common law and state statutory tradition” in favor of a new federal rule. The traditional rule, he said, was a 30-day grace period after the claims were dismissed.
Quote:
Responding to what Ginsburg called Gorsuch’s “history lesson on the ancient common-law principle of ‘journey’s account,’” ...
Quote:
He ended his dissent with this final dig at the majority:

“The court today clears away a fence that once marked a basic boundary between federal and state power. Maybe it wasn’t the most vital fence and maybe we’ve just simply forgotten why this particular fence was built in the first place. But maybe, too, we’ve forgotten because we’ve wandered so far from the idea of a federal government of limited and enumerated powers that we’ve begun to lose sight of what it looked like in the first place.”
It was an interesting read, I just wonder why your summation is backwards from the article's point.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:21 PM   #236
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I am asking this sincerely, do you actually read the links you post?

I ask because you have the sentiment backwards. Gorsuch tried to give a history lesson to Ginsburg and the majority.
quotes from your article

It was an interesting read, I just wonder why your summation is backwards from the article's point.

Seriously you think way to hard,you try to find ways to show your superiority and you just can't see. Yes I know it was him making the history lesson to her and if you read the whole thing.."in context" he got one(a lesson) all so. What is the beef,I said I like the guy it was not an attack by me but again an assumption by you.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #237
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Seriously you think way to hard,you try to find ways to show your superiority and you just can't see. Yes I know it was him making the history lesson to her and if you read the whole thing.."in context" he got one(a lesson) all so. What is the beef,I said I like the guy it was not an attack by me but again an assumption by you.
i'm not trying to sound superior, I was honestly curious because you said he got a history lesson, so when I read the article from your link, I was looking at it from the perspective of him receiving one. That is how you framed the link.
But as I read the article I got turned around until I felt like asking an honest question about your comment. I used the quotes so you could see why I was asking what I was.

I don't have a beef, but as Schneed would say, this is a place for "the knowledgeable fan", and when you say he got a history lesson, I read the article looking for that.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #238
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Does anyone want to take a shot at this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apo...222203328.html

........and for the Pro trump people(chico)

New Air Force One refrigerators to cost nearly $24 million | Fox News
Old 02-03-2018, 10:16 AM   #239
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The Shit Show that is our Country!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...d-on/23351741/

Devin Nunes, the congressman who authored a disputed memo alleging improper surveillance of Trump associates by the FBI and the Department of Justice, admitted he didn't view the underlying intelligence on which he based the memo.
Nunes made that assertion during an interview on Fox News Friday, hours after the memo was released to the public.
Nunes' remark confirms statements made by his Democratic counterpart on the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff, who argued that Nunes was not forthcoming in the process of producing the memo.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:21 PM   #240
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
The Shit Show that is our Country!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...d-on/23351741/

Devin Nunes, the congressman who authored a disputed memo alleging improper surveillance of Trump associates by the FBI and the Department of Justice, admitted he didn't view the underlying intelligence on which he based the memo.
Nunes made that assertion during an interview on Fox News Friday, hours after the memo was released to the public.
Nunes' remark confirms statements made by his Democratic counterpart on the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff, who argued that Nunes was not forthcoming in the process of producing the memo.
LOL, love to see giantone and other libs freaking out about this damning memo. With his link, giantone just repeated a lie of omission, kinda like the FBI did in its FISA application!

Here's the reason Nunes didn't read the FISA application himself:

(Skip to 1:00 to hear what the libs are trying to twist into an anti-Nunes talking point. Listen to the whole interview for more facts about the investigation Dems are trying desperately to distract from.)

The FBI allowed one individual to read the FISA warrant application and Chairman Nunes decided that Trey Gowdy, a former prosecutor, would be the best person to review such a technical legal document.

How the hell the FBI can dictate such terms to Congress, which is supposed to have some oversight on such matters, is puzzling.

But wow, what a shit show that Obama corrupted the DOJ so badly, just like he corrupted the IRS (Lois Lerner and "improper" partisan IRS activities).
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote