When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-15-2020, 05:44 AM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No one has any thoughts on 2 sheriff's being shot in their heads while in their car? Or the protesters that said they hope they die? Trump is going to win again besides the democratic platform is broken. My favorite is China Joe running daily commercials about buying American. Shut the fuck up Joe you lying piece of shit.
Now I know you aren't talking shit about Joe when Trump has been a decades-long supporter of buying from the cheapest seller SD. He only switched to "Made in USA" when it became politically convenient to do so.

And I fully support the Sheriffs who were shot and in no way condone the protesters who blocked them. I hope I speak for all rational Democrats when I say I/we are not pro-killing people in cold blood.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:13 AM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Now I know you aren't talking shit about Joe when Trump has been a decades-long supporter of buying from the cheapest seller SD. He only switched to "Made in USA" when it became politically convenient to do so.

And I fully support the Sheriffs who were shot and in no way condone the protesters who blocked them. I hope I speak for all rational Democrats when I say I/we are not pro-killing people in cold blood.
I agree with you on everything and lets not forget how close trump and putin are. FUCK tRUMP.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown. Been in Congress since 1874 and has done absolutely nothing to help American workers. Now he's running on that?

I don't think 99.99% of anyone supports the shootings. Its not just here, it's just frustrating in general that it's not really talked about though. Someone gets shot by the cops and its wall to wall incessant coverage and everyone is talking about it. I have not heard 1 person mention these sheriff's being shot.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown. Been in Congress since 1874 and has done absolutely nothing to help American workers. Now he's running on that?

I don't think 99.99% of anyone supports the shootings. Its not just here, it's just frustrating in general that it's not really talked about though. Someone gets shot by the cops and its wall to wall incessant coverage and everyone is talking about it. I have not heard 1 person mention these sheriff's being shot.
To be fair I don't really disagree with you. He hasn't given me any plan that would really ramp up my support. His shtick is "I'm not Trump" and that's basically why he's got the vote. Trump has radicalized America, you either love him or hate him. Don't think there's many undecided voters this time as there was in previous years.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #5
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
To be fair I don't really disagree with you. He hasn't given me any plan that would really ramp up my support. His shtick is "I'm not Drumpf" and that's basically why he's got the vote. Drumpf has radicalized America, you either love him or hate him. Don't think there's many undecided voters this time as there was in previous years.
Was kind of hilarious watching him interact in a town hall with "undecided" voters though. This one lady was like, "Sir, let me finish before speaking." AWWW SNAP.

Personally, I don't see how anyone is still on the fence. You're his base or you know who you're voting for.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:10 PM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes, I am talking shit about Joe. He's a clown.
LOL, where have you been the last 4 years?

Old 09-16-2020, 01:25 PM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, where have you been the last 4 years?
You ever see a clown car? There is way more than 1 clown inside.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
SunnySide
Playmaker

Old 09-17-2020, 07:36 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Aw shit. FBI Director Christopher Wray says antifa is an ideology, not an organization.

Should be fired by the morning.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:54 AM   #10
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The audacity, for Assange's lawyers to claim Rohrabacher offered a presidential pardon in exchange for help to cover up Russia's involvement in the DNC hacking in 2016.

Why would they do such a thing?
Old 09-19-2020, 03:10 PM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm officially a libertarian now. Good luck in this thread from here on out. Didn't bother waiting til next year. Didn't know how easy it was to re-register. Gotta love the interwebs.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:21 AM   #12
MTK
\m/

‘It affects virtually nobody’: Trump downplays virus threat to young people
Old 09-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So does chico, what does that tell you?
Old 09-23-2020, 03:53 AM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Why is aborting/murdering babies so important to liberals? The number 1 crime to liberals is not allowing innocent babies brains to be sucked out.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-23-2020 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:02 AM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Why is aborting/murdering babies so important to liberals? The number 1 crime to liberals is not allowing innocent babies brains to be sucked out.
Because when abortions are performed those "babies" are not living, breathing people (except in very rare 3rd trimester abortions where the mother was planning on having the kid and instead is forced to abort the pregnancy due to complications or the mother's life being at risk). We're talking a ball of tissue. It's akin to having a fatty lump removed.

My problem with Republicans is you only care about life inside the womb. Once they get out you couldn't give less of a fuck about the circumstances or life they're born into. You have no sympathy for kids born into shitty circumstances or families that need help.

Conservatives like to talk a lot of shit about RBG being pro-abortion, but they forget the name Susan Struck. In the 60's the military actually forced women to get abortions if they wanted to continue their career. Struck was a Catholic who didn't believe in abortion, RBG took the case and forced the Air Force (and the other branches eventually) to change their policy. Think of all the children she saved by doing that. And also reconsider the fact she wasn't on the SC when Roe v. Wade passed.