trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #211
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...”my guy”...g1, does he dominate your every thought? Seriously, I worry about you. I hope you didn’t get him anything for Christmas
LOL,..............from trumps#1 defender here .chico admit it, he is an embarrassment to the country.

Advertisements
Old 12-24-2019, 07:35 AM   #212
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.........well the spin from the two of you is very amusing .So you don't care if trump is Impeached ,right?
I give up telling you I do not support Trump. I wish he would get tossed out of office or resign soon so some other Republicans could get some traction before the election. The only thing I could say about Trump is I find him to be a less vile of a human being than Hillary Clinton. Trump has no filter so his warts are all out there for all to see.

I could imagine what Hillary says or does while the cameras aren't rolling. I bet she makes the wicked witch and her flying monkeys look like a nice person.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:26 AM   #213
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I honestly can't remember anyone here being pro Hillary .This has to do with trump and his destruction of America and the republicans being all on board for it.
Old 12-24-2019, 04:21 PM   #214
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
I honestly can't remember anyone here being pro Hillary .This has to do with trump and his destruction of America and the republicans being all on board for it.
Do you blame Trump for the weather also? Even a lot of Democrats who voted for her in the last election considered her dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump did not cause the public opinion of Hillary be among the bottom feeders, she was already there before he declared was running.
Old 12-25-2019, 12:39 PM   #215
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Do you blame Trump for the weather also? Even a lot of Democrats who voted for her in the last election considered her dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump did not cause the public opinion of Hillary be among the bottom feeders, she was already there before he declared was running.
Still trying to understand the trump lovers throwing Hillary out there everytime
trump screws up . If the question is do I blame trump for the Government stance in not moving on "climate change" ....hell yes! Now stop the deflection and admit trump is a major fuck up and needs to go.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:02 AM   #216
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-su...091925963.html

Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds

Public support for Donald Trump‘s removal from office is the highest it has ever been, according to a new poll.

Fifty-five per cent of those asked said they were in favour of the US president’s conviction by the Senate, a figure which has shot up from 48 per cent the week before.

Meanwhile, the number of people against Mr Trump’s removal has dropped to an all-time low, according to the MSN poll.

On Christmas Day, 40 per cent were opposed to the Senate voting to convict the president, who has been impeached over his dealings with Ukraine and an alleged subsequent attempt to obstruct congress.

The gap between the two views has become much wider since last week, when there was little to divide them (48 per cent in favour of Mr Trump's removal, 47 per cent against).
Old 12-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #217
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Still trying to understand the trump lovers throwing Hillary out there everytime

trump screws up . If the question is do I blame trump for the Government stance in not moving on "climate change" ....hell yes! Now stop the deflection and admit trump is a major fuck up and needs to go.

Gotta love how triggered they get over her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2019, 10:02 AM   #218
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Gotta love how triggered they get over her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should be "triggered" also. She is the reason Trump is president. He would not have beaten Sanders.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #219
SunnySide
Playmaker

Im guessing Iran will mine/block the Straits of Hormuz ... I dont know how that will really effect us vs just screw them and other countries more but Im not really educated on such matters.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:51 PM   #220
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Im guessing Iran will mine/block the Straits of Hormuz ... I dont know how that will really effect us vs just screw them and other countries more but Im not really educated on such matters.
It's a chokepoint for the world's oil supply, and the world's busiest shipping lane. $1 bil worth of oil passes through there every day, shutting it down would drive oil prices up. According to the article 10% of the US' imported oil passes through there each month.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:58 PM   #221
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Could Iran close the strait?

The presence of the U.S. Navy’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet has long cast doubt on Iran’s ability to close the waterway, analysts said. In addition, the U.S. in May announced it was sending an aircraft carrier group, bombers and a Patriot antimissile battery to counter what the Trump administration said were “clear indications” that Iran and its proxies were preparing to possibly attack U.S. forces in the region.

That might be a problem.

My suggestion for Iran's Heads of military, Terrorist Operations, or high ranking Government officials...learn to dig, cause them skies ours.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #222
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Could Iran close the strait?

The presence of the U.S. Navy’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet has long cast doubt on Iran’s ability to close the waterway, analysts said. In addition, the U.S. in May announced it was sending an aircraft carrier group, bombers and a Patriot antimissile battery to counter what the Trump administration said were “clear indications” that Iran and its proxies were preparing to possibly attack U.S. forces in the region.

That might be a problem.

My suggestion for Iran's Heads of military, Terrorist Operations, or high ranking Government officials...learn to dig, cause them skies ours.
When I read military articles on war simulations .... they always have Iran and China using mines and making everything a clusterfuck and stalemate.

Wouldnt closing the Strait and sending oil prices high help US and Russia? Iran has to do the shadow selling of oil so they would only marginally benefit.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #223
Schneed10
A Dude

Mining and blockading the Strait would not just bring about consequences from the United States but would surely evoke action by the UN Security Council. Russia would likely abstain or vote against, but the support would be there from Canada, Great Britain, France, and likely others in support of intervening. It would not be a US vs Iran confrontation, it would be a Western World vs Iran confrontation.

And besides, they're pussies, they won't do shit.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:18 PM   #224
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump is getting his war like he wanted.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:52 PM   #225
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
trump is getting his war like he wanted.
The problem for Iran is they are broke, they are dealing with protests all over the country (while killing their own people), and are spread thin. All they care about is disrupting the Middle East with multiple proxy wars in Yemen and Syria...militias in Iraq, operations against the Saudis, operations in the Persian Gulf, and fund terrorists activities against Israel thru Hezbollah and give military assistance to Lebanon.

They are a cancer and refuse to act as a normal nation. They’ve been poking the bear for about 6 months...fuck them.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote