Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-25-2020, 05:23 PM   #211
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I didn't say correct or accurate sentences. I said coherent. So even if he's full of shit, which he is, you can at least understand what he's saying.

That is super propaganda pushed by the far right but even if it were a problem i think mumbles would be more harmless than liar liar pants on fire and just plain ignorant any day...
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-25-2020, 05:37 PM   #212
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
That is super propaganda pushed by the far right but even if it were a problem i think mumbles would be more harmless than liar liar pants on fire and just plain ignorant any day...
Think about it, do you really believe that SD or chico would be quiet if Biden said something and they knew was full of shit ? They just pick and whine ,over and over again.
Old 10-25-2020, 07:54 PM   #213
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, seriously some dumb shit right there .Face it no matter what Biden does you and chico will whine about it , it's what you do .
G1, everything you accuse me and Chico of, you do at minumum the exact same thing. You have absolutely zero moral authority here.

The only reason you get away with the bullshit you say is you're a democrat, and even people that disagree with you on the left don't want to get into one of your pissing matches.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 07:58 PM   #214
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Punch, you literally do not have the ability to criticize democrats. You physically can't do it.

Biden is gonna be a shitty ass President, if he wins, the same way he has been a shitty ass congressman since 1973. You and G1 acting like Biden is a good candidate is laughable. Trump won the election in 2016 because of people like you 2.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #215
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Punch, you literally do not have the ability to criticize democrats. You physically can't do it.

Biden is gonna be a shitty ass President if he wins the same way he has beem as shitty ass congressman since 1973. You and G1 acting like Biden is a good candidate is laughable. Trump won the election in 2016 because of people like you 2.
The same way that Trump won in 2016, by being an everyman's kinda guy who has no filter and will say anything, is gonna be the same reason Biden wins this time around. It's like watching reality tv, when the show first started it was hip and everybody was watching because it was refreshing and different, only this time around the casual fans changed the channel and the only people left still watching are the diehards who won't quit until the show gets cancelled.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:05 PM   #216
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The same way that Trump won in 2016, by being an everyman's kinda guy who has no filter and will say anything, is gonna be the same reason Biden wins this time around. It's like watching reality tv, when the show first started it was hip and everybody was watching because it was refreshing and different, only this time around the casual fans changed the channel and the only people left still watching are the diehards who won't quit until the show gets cancelled.
Biden definitely has at least a 50/50 chance to win. And you could definitely be right about why.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:34 PM   #217
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Biden is gonna be a shitty ass President, if he wins, the same way he has been a shitty ass congressman since 1973. You and G1 acting like Biden is a good candidate is laughable. Trump won the election in 2016 because of people like you 2.
I'm not speaking for Punch but this is where you lose credibility . I have never said he was a good candidate , he is better than trump . That has always been my statement.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:54 AM   #218
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I'm not speaking for Punch but this is where you lose credibility . I have never said he was a good candidate , he is better than trump . That has always been my statement.
So you thought I was credible until this post? Lol. Never got that feeling from you before.

Also, there is a reason I said Punch was the most biased person on this site.

I think you and me can agree on some things, if Trump wasn't the president. Not a bash on you or me. Trump is the full time disagreement point between us. Not actual policies.

I love Punch, but I have never heard him say anything negative about any Democrat, ever.

Edit - If you've said in a thread..."I have never said he was a good candidate, he is better than trump"...then I missed it and that's on me. I feel the same but reversed. If I had to vote for Biden or Trump, I'd vote for Trump.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:05 AM   #219
SunnySide
Playmaker

Trump won because of white fright and white fragility. Same reason you have militias guys with their guns and army fatigues and Karens yelling at people to "go back to their country". They are scared that America's identity as a white christian nation is disappearing. And it is.

The sun is setting on white America and it will be the dawn of just America. Some of us white people cant handle that and are clinging to their blanket called white privilege.

Trump supporters are scared white people who are praising him as some messiah because he is their last ditch effort to give the rest of us the middle finger as we shovel dirt over their dying and decaying corpses. Let the thought of "well, at least we placed 3 lifetime conservatives to the Supreme Court" as your last good parting thought as you drift off.

good night white America.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:47 AM   #220
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Tucker is doing the interview and Bobulinski might have an alterior motive, but it's still worth a listen, from tonight's episode.

Mute Tucker if needed, and just listen to Bobu. I have a few questions myself, but he won't be interviewed on any other channel.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:18 AM   #221
Giantone
Gamebreaker

First 99.9 % of you know I want Biden and I hate trump, I hope you also know that I think trump has a chance at winning same way he did before ,to hell with the people and win the EC. So I have two questions for everyone........

1) What will happen if trumps wins the EC and not the popular vote this time by 5,7, ten million people? Can that be ignored?

2) Biden wins the EC and trump wins popular vote , what happens?
Old 10-28-2020, 09:52 AM   #222
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trump won because of white fright and white fragility. Same reason you have militias guys with their guns and army fatigues and Karens yelling at people to "go back to their country". They are scared that America's identity as a white christian nation is disappearing. And it is.

The sun is setting on white America and it will be the dawn of just America. Some of us white people cant handle that and are clinging to their blanket called white privilege.

Trump supporters are scared white people who are praising him as some messiah because he is their last ditch effort to give the rest of us the middle finger as we shovel dirt over their dying and decaying corpses. Let the thought of "well, at least we placed 3 lifetime conservatives to the Supreme Court" as your last good parting thought as you drift off.

good night white America.
Lol...yeah, someone sounds fragile all right. This is how identity politics rots the brain. Very curious how some seem to lose all perspective prior to 2016.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:01 AM   #223
SunnySide
Playmaker

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

trump supporters and Q flags ... these people are americans? how far have we fallen
Old 10-28-2020, 11:21 AM   #224
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
First 99.9 % of you know I want Biden and I hate trump, I hope you also know that I think trump has a chance at winning same way he did before ,to hell with the people and win the EC. So I have two questions for everyone........

1) What will happen if trumps wins the EC and not the popular vote this time by 5,7, ten million people? Can that be ignored?

2) Biden wins the EC and trump wins popular vote , what happens?
1. Trump wins re-election. Yes.

2. Biden is our new president. Nothing.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:32 AM   #225
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...yeah, someone sounds fragile all right. This is how identity politics rots the brain. Very curious how some seem to lose all perspective prior to 2016.
LOL, do you own a mirror???

Once a Black man was elected president and then re-elected "White Flight in certain areas of the country took off and their answer was trump and trump has just made it worse. He feeds it ,he lives for it. Trump believes in divide and concur and you're a perfect example of him being successful at it.