Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-20-2020, 02:38 PM   #1
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Nothing more dumb right now than people out protesting the stay at home orders, like seriously WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. She is kind of hot.

2. She is kind of dumb, the mask is to protect others not to protect yourself and she supports Trump

3. I still do her. =)
Old 04-20-2020, 04:22 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
1. She is kind of hot.

2. She is kind of dumb, the mask is to protect others not to protect yourself and she supports Trump

3. I still do her. =)
I oppose nose bull rings and those disgusting gaping ear hole piercings in every way possible. Like WTF would anyone voluntarily do that to their ears for.

That being said, I still agree with No. 3.

I'd still do her too lol!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 12:49 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Also sunnyside, why would pelosi and Schumar agree to the first installment of the PPP if there was this so-called biased plan? U are telling me they were complicit?

No they weren’t, because it a non issue...they are simply playing politics now in order to tack on liberal agenda ideals that don’t have to do with small business relief.

Don’t fall for it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 02:36 PM   #4
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Also sunnyside, why would pelosi and Schumar agree to the first installment of the PPP if there was this so-called biased plan? U are telling me they were complicit?

No they weren’t, because it a non issue...they are simply playing politics now in order to tack on liberal agenda ideals that don’t have to do with small business relief.

Don’t fall for it.
Chico, I’ve read article after article from various different aspects all saying the same thing. Hedge funds and well to do corporations with pre existing briskness relationships with big banks are getting the money and not the local mom and pop stores.

—————-
This isn't the way the business rescue plan was supposed to work. Millions of small businessmen and women can't get to the front of the queue for desperately needed loans, while many healthy larger businesses are feeding at the trough and laughing at taxpayers all the way from the bank.

What happened is that thousands of financially healthy businesses are getting loans of $100,000 to $3 or $4 million and they are pocketing the money. They weren't going to lay off workers in the first place.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/small-bu...business-bucks

^^^ this is from Stephen Moore who is on trumps economic recovery team saying the same thing.

—————-

Making sure the money gets to Main Street and not Wall Street is important before we give 350 billion more.

Besides, sounds like the new money will have Pelosi and Schumer’s restrictions so .... win for America, I think we can all support that.
Old 04-19-2020, 01:28 PM   #5
MTK
\m/

Coronavirus (political)

I wish I could think the protests are about people wanting to work, but I think it’s more about that wacked out segment of the population that is anti government at all costs and believe any and all anti government conspiracy theories

In Austin TX they were chanting fire Fauci... that is some fucked up shit

Just as I’m typing this I came across an article that said the protest in Austin was organized by a host from a show on InfoWars... tells me all I needed to know

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/u...y-at-home.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2020, 03:04 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol small business loans go to small business...Regulatory controls that only allow for these operations along with client faced teams only in that space submit these loans.

U can continue to believe this these client faces groups are working togethe to circumvent these actions on that level while the wizard of oz sits behind the curtain at another level and
Presses the approve button

Keep on chasing windmill buddy..:but remember, Nancy pelosi and Chuck Schumer allowed for these egregious, biased based plan the first time several weeks ago when they voted for its approval...from what you are telling me, blood is on their hands then..

He Gets Us
Old 04-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

Chico — I don’t know what more to say. I really don’t. This particular issue seems pretty clear .... this isn’t even a republican v Democrat problem. They rolled out the PPP as fast as they could and now that they can see the problems, they want to fine tune it so it goes to the people that actually need it when they do the second, third, fourth roll out.

I’m not slamming republicans for this ... except to the extent graham and a handful or republicans are resisting the fine tune and trying to claim “pelosi has blood on her hands” and that she is “playing politics”.

Making sure the money goes where it is intended to go is important and shouldn’t even be resisted by graham and co.

Besides ... sounds like the restrictions will be included so win for Main Street America.
Old 04-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
MTK
\m/

The rightwing groups behind wave of protests against Covid-19 restrictions
Old 04-20-2020, 10:46 AM   #9
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I mean you can't make this shit up: https://www.reddit.com/r/maryland/co...e_are/fnstpyl/

Like that is publicly available data and sure as shit looks MAD suspicious.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:01 PM   #10
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I mean you can't make this shit up: https://www.reddit.com/r/maryland/co...e_are/fnstpyl/

MSM really needs to be all over this
Old 04-20-2020, 01:53 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Russians again? that's what I see in the thread...*sigh*

"The 80's called and they want there foreign policy back" - Obama 2012

He Gets Us
Old 04-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #12
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Russians again? that's what I see in the thread...*sigh*

"The 80's called and they want there foreign policy back" - Obama 2012
Just putting it out there for comment. I mean there's legit info you can glean from that (obviously tons of conspiracy theory stuff in there as well). Regardless, someONE (or group) is just making a shit ton of these sites? I mean that is MAD fishy.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:51 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Just putting it out there for comment. I mean there's legit info you can glean from that (obviously tons of conspiracy theory stuff in there as well). Regardless, someONE (or group) is just making a shit ton of these sites? I mean that is MAD fishy.
sure...but its probably a conservative group setting these up, trying to spread the "open up the state" movement with other conservative groups around the country. Who knows? We saw progressive "astroturf" the same type of way paying protesters "per diem" to protest the Kavanaugh nomination. Its similar tactics used by both sides.

I will say this...I know a progressive married couple in Richmond and they are on board with the open the state up movement. Folks, like it or not, working affects both Dems and Reps, Left wingers, right wingers...people are struggling. If you have seen the food drives in Maryland and Texas...cars lined up for miles, that's a real thing.

He Gets Us
Old 04-20-2020, 04:35 PM   #14
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
sure...but its probably a conservative group setting these up, trying to spread the "open up the state" movement with other conservative groups around the country. Who knows? We saw progressive "astroturf" the same type of way paying protesters "per diem" to protest the Kavanaugh nomination. Its similar tactics used by both sides.

I will say this...I know a progressive married couple in Richmond and they are on board with the open the state up movement. Folks, like it or not, working affects both Dems and Reps, Left wingers, right wingers...people are struggling. If you have seen the food drives in Maryland and Texas...cars lined up for miles, that's a real thing.
I identify as a democrat and I am on board with the protests. In SOME of the states, i feel the governors have went too far. Who comes in and saves the people if a Governor were to go crazy? Is there anything that lets the Feds take over? Just a few days ago Michigan's governor told people that if they kept protesting, she would make the lockdowns go on even longer if they kept it up. So in a pissing match like that, who saves the citizens if the Governor sets out to deny them their basic freedoms out of spite?
Old 04-20-2020, 02:17 PM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Major U.S. restaurant chains have secured millions in government-backed loans that Congress created to keep small businesses afloat during the coronavirus pandemic.

Under the $349 billion Paycheck Protection Program, which ran out of money last week, Potbelly Corp., the nationwide sandwich shop chain, and Ruth's Hospitality Group, which operates a series of steakhouses, are among the big restaurants that have reported receiving loans. Prior to the virus outbreak, they reported employing thousands of workers.

Congress established the program for businesses that employ fewer than 500 workers in the $2.2 trillion CARES Act. But restaurants and hotels were granted some flexibility in the legislation — so long as they employed no more than 500 workers at any single location, they could apply for the aid.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/bi...organ-backlash

Not sure how I view this. Ideally huge companies like Ruth Chris steakhouse wouldn’t get PPP money ... but if they use it to keep employees on the payroll, thousands of employees on the payroll ... doesn’t that mean regular joes and janes are still employed and getting a paycheck vs being laid off?

Perhaps they will just take the super low interest loan and not worry about qualifying for a write off.

I just can’t see Ruth Chris restaurants even being open right now so how could they still employ people if there is no work to do?

Good for shake shack to give back the money.

Also read an article JP Chase didn’t process loans on first come first served as required and “shuffled” the applications giving the biggest loan requests priority bc they got a bigger fee out of it.