The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-30-2022, 01:30 PM   #2176
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Just as vile was McCain backing the Steele Dossier as viable to the intel community with his blessing for investigation. He was a bitter old man at that point, acting as a politician and not the same person he was before.

[B]McCain was a useful idiot to essentially a political operation which was completely discredited by multiple investigations end the end.
[/chico, once again you are liar.]

Advertisements
Old 12-30-2022, 02:29 PM   #2177
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
[/chico, once again you are liar.]
Good article here to back up everything:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...er/3205658002/

Sen. John McCain's role in Trump dossier intrigue detailed in deposition

The definition of a Useful Idiot

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:31 PM   #2178
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Just as vile was McCain backing the Steele Dossier as viable to the intel community with his blessing for investigation. He was a bitter old man at that point, acting as a politician and not the same person he was before.

McCain was a useful idiot to essentially a political operation which was completely discredited by multiple investigations end the end.
Who knows, maybe if you keep repeating it someone will eventually believe you!

Did you even read that article you posted? It said Steele and his helper went to McCain to help get the FBI to research the dossier just to verify if the claims were even true - and his helper fucked up and allowed some reporter to take photos of the memos in the dossier which then ended up being published.

Literally nobody involved in that said the claims were true - it said the DNC paid Steele or whoever to do oppo research on Trump (which is standard for any politician in any big election) and that's what he came back with. If true the blame lies with some overzealous reporter for publishing an unverified dossier that everybody involved knew was unverified. McCain simply wanted to pass it onto the FBI so they could try to verify the claims.

Obviously the stakes were high, if the claims were true then Trump is compromised by potentially adversary foreign country/countries. If the claims weren't true then Steele's credibility would've been shot. But it 100% shouldn't have been published if the claims were unverified. Moot point now - I still think Trump is compromised because he's never said an ill word about Putin.
Old 12-30-2022, 03:54 PM   #2179
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Did you even read that article you posted? It said Steele and his helper went to McCain to help get the FBI to research the dossier just to verify if the claims were even true - and his helper fucked up and allowed some reporter to take photos of the memos in the dossier which then ended up being published.

Literally nobody involved in that said the claims were true - it said the DNC paid Steele or whoever to do oppo research on Trump (which is standard for any politician in any big election) and that's what he came back with. If true the blame lies with some overzealous reporter for publishing an unverified dossier that everybody involved knew was unverified. McCain simply wanted to pass it onto the FBI so they could try to verify the claims.

Obviously the stakes were high, if the claims were true then Trump is compromised by potentially adversary foreign country/countries. If the claims weren't true then Steele's credibility would've been shot. But it 100% shouldn't have been published if the claims were unverified. Moot point now - I still think Trump is compromised because he's never said an ill word about Putin.
Mooby…my god. Use your brain here: “Steele was contracted by Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump for the Democratic National Committee and the law firm representing the campaign of Trump's then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.”

Now here: “After a lunch a nearby pub, Steele told Kramer “that he thought having Senator McCain weigh in would be hopeful in terms of giving the FBI additional prod to take this seriously,” Kramer said.

Kramer added later that "... I think he (Steele) felt that ... having Sen. McCain provide it to the FBI would give it a little more oomph than it had had up until that point."

Mooby, the dossier was circulating major news orgs and was rebuffed as it was obviously false and not worth the time. They ONLY went to McCain because they knew he hated Trump and in the article above in bold…he useful idiot because it gained zero traction anywhere else. Why? Because it couldn’t be verified as it was False from media outlet research.

Buzzfeed published it as they are fake news outlet, which hey we knew that 10 years ago.

Deposition in the article is a bad look for McCain.

He Gets Us
Old 12-30-2022, 05:49 PM   #2180
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Mooby…my god. Use your brain here: “Steele was contracted by Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump for the Democratic National Committee and the law firm representing the campaign of Trump's then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.”

Now here: “After a lunch a nearby pub, Steele told Kramer “that he thought having Senator McCain weigh in would be hopeful in terms of giving the FBI additional prod to take this seriously,” Kramer said.

Kramer added later that "... I think he (Steele) felt that ... having Sen. McCain provide it to the FBI would give it a little more oomph than it had had up until that point."

Mooby, the dossier was circulating major news orgs and was rebuffed as it was obviously false and not worth the time. They ONLY went to McCain because they knew he hated Trump and in the article above in bold…he useful idiot because it gained zero traction anywhere else. Why? Because it couldn’t be verified as it was False from media outlet research.

Buzzfeed published it as they are fake news outlet, which hey we knew that 10 years ago.

Deposition in the article is a bad look for McCain.
Your point in bold doesn't clarify shit about why McCain gave it to the FBI. Why would he give it to the FBI to hurt Trump? If he wanted to hurt Trump he could've leaked the entire dossier through himself or his staff. Giving it to the FBI to verify what's true or not makes sense - obviously if you're dealing with something incredibly compromising you'd want to have it verified by as many credible sources as possible before it spreads to the public.
Old 12-31-2022, 04:52 AM   #2181
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

No he doesn't and that's the point he is nothing but a parrot for trump and the republican ignorance that all his followers show. He will bash McCain but not Putin.
Old 01-01-2023, 11:13 AM   #2182
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Chico it has been almost a half a day in the New Year and you haven’t blasted CNN for missing New Year’s Eve on their broadcast? A new year a new you?
Old 01-01-2023, 11:29 AM   #2183
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Chico it has been almost a half a day in the New Year and you haven’t blasted CNN for missing New Year’s Eve on their broadcast? A new year a new you?
Old 01-01-2023, 11:31 AM   #2184
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:13 PM   #2185
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I mean I turned on cnn and some gay guys were talking about who would be a top.

I turned it pretty quick.

He Gets Us
Old 01-03-2023, 03:34 PM   #2186
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Republican's are having a shit show in the House right now. Sadly it almost funny.

Yahoo News
Kevin McCarthy falls short in 1st House speaker vote

Make it 2 Votes!
Old 01-03-2023, 03:40 PM   #2187
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Republican's are having a shit show in the House right now. Sadly it almost funny.

Yahoo News
Kevin McCarthy falls short in 1st House speaker vote

Make it 2 Votes!

Are you feeling vindicated from Trump Tax returns?

Another nothing burger with past conspiracy theories forgotten

He Gets Us
Old 01-03-2023, 03:46 PM   #2188
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Are you feeling vindicated from Trump Tax returns?

Another nothing burger with past conspiracy theories forgotten

Maybe you should see them, you dumb ass!
Old 01-03-2023, 03:50 PM   #2189
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico, for you.......................

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/30/polit...sed/index.html
Old 01-04-2023, 09:52 AM   #2190
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

McCarthy is useless must be the last name.

Honestly I wouldn't vote for someone that sleazy either. Good to see a few republican politicians with morals.