Thats ****ing stupid.

Advertisements
Old 07-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #197
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Re: Super Happy Unfun Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
I HATE it when my friends pretend that weed isnt a harmful and dangerous drug. Its just dangerous as crack, heroin, and meth. Just ask the DEA:

DEA Agent Won't Say If Heroin Is Worse For Someone's Health Than Marijuana - YouTube

This is retarded. None of the other drugs have true, medical uses, unlike marijuana, which would probably be used to help damn near everything, (inflammation, sleep aid, appetite gain, stress).

The problem is that the drug companies are SO big now and they have so much money they just BUY the policies they want enacted by paying politicians to further their agendas.

And I don't even smoke pot anymore, LOL.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #198
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Thats ****ing stupid.
I think its hilarious.

See "Loose Change" thread lol

I keed I keed, I def dont wanna start that convo again
Old 07-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #199
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

bada boom. bada big boom.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #200
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Secret TPP deal between 10 countries:

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #201
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Restaurant investigating whether gay waitress really was denied tip - CNN.com

Man, I really hate people sometimes.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #202
MTK
\m/

Gotta love Jon Stewart

Old 02-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #203
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Cupcake Business Run By 11-Year-Old Shuttered By Illinois Health Officials - Yahoo

Quote:
Chloe, 11, said she was told by health officials in Madison County, Ill., that if she wants to continue selling cupcakes she will need to buy a bakery or build a separate kitchen.
"It bummed me out because I wanted to keep baking," Chloe told ABCNews.com. "I had a bunch of orders and they said I had to cancel them all."
Stirling, who is in sixth grade, has operated "Hey Cupcake" out of her family's kitchen in Troy, Ill., for the past two years. And it appears her success may have invited the scrutiny of regulators.
The cupcake mogul said she's raked in some serious dough for a kid her age, charging $10 for a dozen cupcakes and $2 each for the more elaborate treats, such as cakes that look like high heel shoes.
"It felt good because with all my money I could buy stuff I wanted and didn't have to wait until my birthday or Christmas," Chloe said, adding that she was also saving money for a car.
No cupcakes for you!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #204
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

BITCH BETTER GIVE US OUR DUES!! - governmental mob squad
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #205
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Even the local news is scripted....
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #206
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Even the local news is scripted....
As Conan said at the end. I find that frightening.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:42 PM   #207
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/new-drone...190327793.html

Quote:
Hackers have developed a drone that can steal information from smartphones, CNNMoney reports. It’s being tested in London, and research on the drones’ functionality will be presented at the Black Hat Asia cybersecurity conference in Singapore next week.

The drone’s technology is called Snoopy, which sounds innocuous and is anything but. It looks for mobile devices with WiFi functions turned on, then sends out a signal pretending to be a WiFi network the smartphone is familiar with. Snoopy can then intercept all of the phone’s messages.

Snoopy can access browser history, credit card information data, usernames and passwords, CNNMoney reports. In less than one hour of flying the drone, a CNNMoney reporter obtained network names and GPS coordinates for 150 mobile devices.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #208
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Breaking America’s meat monopoly

In the past 60 years, the United States has fallen deeply in love with meat. What was once a treat is now expected at every meal to the point where we can get it in a tube. The demand for meat has increased dramatically, and the largest meat companies have found ways to fulfill that demand cheaply. It’s not a surprise that the path to the six cent Chicken McNugget was built at the expense of not only the chickens themselves, but farmers and smaller meat plants. The quest for cheap meat has resulted in a ruthless market that has left 85 percent of supply in the hands of five companies.

This oligopoly has driven the meat industry to do some very impressive and terrifying things. We raise nine billion animals for the slaughter a year. To do that responsibly in a way that respects the animal, the consumer, and the farmer just isn’t possible. The old clip from Sesame Street is still the image many Americans think of when they imagine a farm. It has an understated beauty, a pastoral ideal that romanticizes the American farmer. But the meat industry lost respect for the farmer a long time ago.

I'm a vegetarian and I consider meat-eaters to be selfish and short-sighted.

Discuss.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:04 PM   #209
That Guy
Living Legend

communist hippie.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:25 PM   #210
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Breaking America’s meat monopoly

In the past 60 years, the United States has fallen deeply in love with meat. What was once a treat is now expected at every meal to the point where we can get it in a tube. The demand for meat has increased dramatically, and the largest meat companies have found ways to fulfill that demand cheaply. It’s not a surprise that the path to the six cent Chicken McNugget was built at the expense of not only the chickens themselves, but farmers and smaller meat plants. The quest for cheap meat has resulted in a ruthless market that has left 85 percent of supply in the hands of five companies.

This oligopoly has driven the meat industry to do some very impressive and terrifying things. We raise nine billion animals for the slaughter a year. To do that responsibly in a way that respects the animal, the consumer, and the farmer just isn’t possible. The old clip from Sesame Street is still the image many Americans think of when they imagine a farm. It has an understated beauty, a pastoral ideal that romanticizes the American farmer. But the meat industry lost respect for the farmer a long time ago.

I'm a vegetarian and I consider meat-eaters to be selfish and short-sighted.

Discuss.
I tend to agree with you on the over all meat industry review but since you have already stated that any and all people who eat meat and are not like yourself are selfish and shortsighted I guess there is no need to discuss since you have insulted everyone not like you .