Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-22-2020, 12:08 PM   #196
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I love that Spiderman meme. Can be used in so many situations.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-22-2020, 12:34 PM   #197
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Thing is I get it and your right . I just want to point out the money trump has been making ...........while president, like you I agree there is a tremendous difference.
I get it to and I think it is highly relevant as to whether a President either current or future benefits from an arrangement that may continue while they are in office. That Pandora's Box has been opened by us in the United States and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I still see nothing that implicates that it happened while Joe was in office though.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:25 PM   #198
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biden checked his watch...so we agree this is a blood bath? Wow

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:27 PM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden checked his watch...so we agree this is a blood bath? Wow

Wtf is wrong with you?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:28 PM   #200
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Dude...let’s be 100...Biden looks bad. Really bad

This format helped trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:31 PM   #201
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dude...let’s be 100...Biden looks bad. Really bad

This format helped trump

Trump could shit in his own mouth while Biden sang opera in chinese on a unicycle and you would post your same canned responses.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:48 AM   #202
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Trump could shit in his own mouth while Biden sang opera in chinese on a unicycle and you would post your same canned responses.
Let's get Biden to say coherent sentences in English before he's singing Chinese opera.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:08 PM   #203
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Biden mafia getting paid, investigation originated to not see if it was true, but to determine if it was Russia disinformation.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10...reason-n262677

Director of National Intelligence said it's not Russian disinformation and FBI agrees.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ation-campaign

But still no accountability. Lol. Joe Biden wasn't involved at all though. His son got a fat paying job in Ukraine for which he wasn't 1% qualified for and Joe wasn't involved at all. I know you guys don't buy this bullshit either. Just can't admit it. And save me the bullshit about Hunter Biden not running for president. That loser that hasn't accomplished anything got that job because of daddy.

Can't wait for all the bullshit excuses, subject changes, Trump blaming, ignoring tomorrow morning.

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Trump look bad = 100% true

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Biden look bad = 100% Russian disinformation

Why is protecting Biden so important? That guy hasn't had a real job since 1973. Don't get why he deserves so much protection. He is part of the fucking problem and has been for a long time.
Biden didn't need to be involved. Just off the top of my head:

Burisma says we want better access to the executive office. How do we do that? I know, let's offer Biden's crackhead son a cushy do-nothing board job and hopefully that will allow us better access to the very top level of American gov't.

Do you think Burisma reached out to Joe Biden like "hey, if we give your son a job, will you help us out more? How about a quid-pro-quo?"
Old 10-24-2020, 11:11 PM   #204
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Since we're not voting for Hunter or Hillary who fucking cares
Their argument actually swayed me, but then I looked everywhere and Hunter's name wasn't on the ballot so I voted for Joe instead.

Big fan of the idea of the father who has the crack/sex addicted son coming in and shaking up the WH, we need a serious shake up at the top.

At the least it should be funny when we start seeing White House furniture and home goods appear on Craigs List at rock bottom prices.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:35 AM   #205
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Let's get Biden to say coherent sentences in English before he's singing Chinese opera.
I'd settle for some from you and chico!
Old 10-25-2020, 11:11 AM   #206
Giantone
Gamebreaker

For you republicans ,this is what showing class looks like.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-say...234213884.html

Biden says he won't return Trump's attacks on his children because 'it's crass' to target a political opponent's family

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden criticized attacking a political candidate's children as "crass."

Biden said he had made a "specific decision" to not mention President Donald Trump's children through his campaign, despite the president's repeated criticisms of Hunter Biden's personal history and business relationships.

"Look, I'm running against Donald Trump, not his children," Biden said in an interview on the progressive podcast "Pod Save America."

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden dismissed attacks on a political opponent's family as "crass" after President Donald Trump has repeatedly zeroed in on his son Hunter's business relationships and personal history ahead of the election.

In an interview on the progressive podcast "Pod Save America" released Saturday, Biden was asked why he has not attacked Trump's family members when the president continued to attack his son Hunter.

The former vice president said "it was a specific decision" to not bring up the activities or business dealings of Trump's children during the presidential debates and throughout the campaign.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:49 AM   #207
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
For you republicans ,this is what showing class looks like.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-say...234213884.html

Biden says he won't return Trump's attacks on his children because 'it's crass' to target a political opponent's family

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden criticized attacking a political candidate's children as "crass."

Biden said he had made a "specific decision" to not mention President Donald Trump's children through his campaign, despite the president's repeated criticisms of Hunter Biden's personal history and business relationships.

"Look, I'm running against Donald Trump, not his children," Biden said in an interview on the progressive podcast "Pod Save America."

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden dismissed attacks on a political opponent's family as "crass" after President Donald Trump has repeatedly zeroed in on his son Hunter's business relationships and personal history ahead of the election.

In an interview on the progressive podcast "Pod Save America" released Saturday, Biden was asked why he has not attacked Trump's family members when the president continued to attack his son Hunter.

The former vice president said "it was a specific decision" to not bring up the activities or business dealings of Trump's children during the presidential debates and throughout the campaign.
While we're on the subject of nepotism, anybody care to defend Trump's children's qualifications for any role in public office?
Old 10-25-2020, 12:19 PM   #208
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Maybe coherent sentences about the airports in the civil war? Or drinking bleach? Maybe about nuking hurricanes? Yes. He said all that. No he wasn’t kidding. Yes its all out there for you to watch for yourself while he says it with a perfectly straight face while he waits for an answer. Maybe he could make perfectly coherent sentences about noticing what a great job Frederick Douglass is doing? Come on man. Id rather someone who loses their train of thought momentarily than one who’s train of though is completely off the rails.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #209
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Maybe coherent sentences about the airports in the civil war? Or drinking bleach? Maybe about nuking hurricanes? Yes. He said all that. No he wasn’t kidding. Yes its all out there for you to watch for yourself while he says it with a perfectly straight face while he waits for an answer. Maybe he could make perfectly coherent sentences about noticing what a great job Frederick Douglass is doing? Come on man. Id rather someone who loses their train of thought momentarily than one who’s train of though is completely off the rails.
I didn't say correct or accurate sentences. I said coherent. So even if he's full of shit, which he is, you can at least understand what he's saying.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:20 PM   #210
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I didn't say correct or accurate sentences. I said coherent. So even if he's full of shit, which he is, you can at least understand what he's saying.

LOL, seriously some dumb shit right there .Face it no matter what Biden does you and chico will whine about it , it's what you do .