Old 12-14-2023, 04:07 AM   #181
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Biden Crime Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Impeachment inquiry full speed ahead.

And crook Hunter defies subpoenas….i remember when that meant he is guilty

The Biden’s were certainly involved in a pay for access scheme, including the President i
So why are Republican's hiding, let the public see, depose him in public. Exactly what evidence is there against the President, not his son, the actual President?

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2023, 10:52 AM   #182
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The Hill
Kinzinger blasts Jordan over contempt of Congress threat on Hunter Biden: ‘Absolute hypocrite’

https://news.yahoo.com/kinzinger-bla...194607083.html

He's right!

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) criticized Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), saying he is an “absolute hypocrite” for threatening to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena, although Jordan once did the same thing.

“He’s for the sanctity of the subpoena by the U.S. Congress until he’s the one that gets subpoenaed by U.S. Congress, and he also votes against enforcing subpoenas against people like Steve Bannon and against people like Mark Meadows,” Kinzinger told CNN’s Kate Bolduan. “I mean, the hypocrisy is mind-numbing.”
Old 12-15-2023, 10:41 AM   #183
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/grassley-says...234206090.html

The Hill
Grassley says he has seen ‘no evidence’ of wrongdoing in GOP Biden probe

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said that he has seen “no evidence” that President Biden was involved in his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.

“I’m going to take the same position that I’ve taken since 2019 that all I can say is there’s some indication, maybe some compromise with China particularly, but I have no evidence of it,” Grassley told CNN’s Manu Raju on Wednesday.

He continued, saying the facts “haven’t taken me to that point where I can say that the president’s guilty of anything.”
Old 02-21-2024, 03:59 AM   #184
Giantone
Gamebreaker

First let me say I think Hunter Biden is a former druggy and a deadbeat Dad that is slime!

https://news.yahoo.com/indicted-ex-f...225950527.html

Indicted ex-FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian intelligence officials

chico again the republicans look like fools!

Prosecutors alleged that Smirnov “claims to have contacts with multiple foreign intelligence agencies,” including in Russia, and that he could use those contacts to flee the United States.

The explosive revelation comes amid backlash over how Smirnov’s now-debunked allegations played into House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

Smirnov has been charged with lying to the FBI and creating false record.

“It targeted the presumptive nominee of one of the two major political parties in the United States. The effects of Smirnov’s false statements and fabricated information continue to be felt to this day,” prosecutors said, making an apparent reference to the turmoil in Congress over the discredited bribery allegations – which were a key element of the GOP impeachment probe.

Of particular note is a story Smirnov allegedly told the FBI in September 2023, alleging that Hunter Biden was recorded making phone calls in a Kyiv hotel that is “wired” and “under the control of the Russians.” Federal agents said they knew Smirnov’s story was false because Hunter Biden has “never travelled to Ukraine.”
Old 02-21-2024, 04:08 AM   #185
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/math-keeps-ge...191658458.html

[B]"The math keeps getting worse": James Comer admits he may have to give up on Biden impeachment probe[/B]

The impeachment inquiry House Republicans launched into President Joe Biden may not end with an impeachment vote, House Oversight Chair James Comer, R-Ky., admitted in a recent interview with Spectrum News.

Speaking to the news source last week, Comer indicated that the House holding a vote is decreasingly likely because the "math keeps getting worse" for the GOP, a statement reflecting Republican's narrowing majority and internal skepticism about the merits of the investigation, Mediaite reports.

Comer's probe — which is examining allegations that Biden accepted bribes, laundered money and peddled influence in connection to his son's overseas business activities — has yet to yield any substantial evidence of the president committing any wrongdoing, which some Republican representatives have admitted. How the Democrat-controlled Senate addresses the recent impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas will be an indication of how their inquiry will go, Comer told Spectrum.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:22 PM   #186
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-new...84f19ab449060e

So embarrassing’: Barack Obama awkwardly leads Joe Biden off stage after freezing at fundraiser

This is after a week of gaffs and walking around like a dementia patient at the G7

My favorite thing is the enemy of the people…the corporate and corrupt media…continues to protect Biden and lie to the American people saying Biden is fine and he is competent

Biden doesn’t know where he is most the time and is unfit to lead the country

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote