Recount Opinions

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-14-2016, 07:44 PM   #181
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Its amazing...that money could have help a lot folks. I was hoping she would see the pointless/hapless exercise it was and just donate the funds to like the people of Flint or something.

Its really just shows what folks like her and Bernie are all about, wasting hard earn money. Frivolous spending. I cant believe people don't talk about the debt position this joke of a president Obama has put us in. Its really amazing the media doesn't cover this guy.

So what kind of new car are you getting once Trump gets in? Any big vacations planned? Drawing up plans for the new house yet?
Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2016, 08:56 PM   #182
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Slow down dude. You are such a trouble maker. I hate Trump. I do not hate everyone who voted for him.
You can tell me what it is that I meant as many times as you want but I promise I will always know what I meant better.
Trump is something this country has never seen. Do you honestly not get that referring to his voters as republicans does not seem right? So again what is it I am supposed to say when referencing you all? Trumpers? Wtf? Fuckers would be a knock. Dbags would be a knock. The dudes name is Trump for christ sake. So Trumpers it is. If that offends you than I guess you should have voted for someone else.
I actually like the idea of a new party. Like Teddy Roosevelt's Populist Party.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:08 PM   #183
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This statement from President Obama blew my mind. In his end of year interview, while talking about the Russian involvement in hacking the election cycle the following information was stated: (Transcript of Pres Obama End of Year News Conference)

Quote:
And so in early September when I saw President Putin in China, I felt that the most effective way to ensure that that did not happen was to talk to him directly and tell him to cut it out, there were going to be some serious consequences if he did not.

And in fact, we did not see further tampering of the election process. But the leaks through Wikileaks had already occurred.
So, in fact, Pres Obama is stating that all this broughaha over the Russian hacking had 0 effect on the actual votes or voting. In fact it was all done and over 3 weeks before the first debate.

Amazing.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #184
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

before we all get high and mighty that Russia was hacking away in cyberspace

germany-has-reasons-to-be-mad-about-us-espionage

the long history of the US interfering with elections elsewhere

The U.S. Has Been Meddling In Other Countries' Elections For A Century. It Doesn't Feel Good. | The Huffington Post

My honest guess is that the Russians probably were trying to help Bernie, more than Trump, but we will never know that. But from the Huffington post article:
Quote:
Lakewood, Colorado, delegate Kim Netherton said it’s beside the point whether agents of Russian President Vladimir Putin hacked the Democratic National Committee’s emails, as reported this month. And it may come with a little poetic justice for Hillary Clinton, according to Netherton.

“Isn’t it interesting that her campaign is now experiencing the same thing that she perpetrated on other countries,” Netherton told The Huffington Post, as she awaited Sanders’ speech Monday night.

“She did this in Haiti, she did this in Honduras, and now it’s coming back on her and she’s all verklempt about it,” Netherton added. “It’s a little bit of her own medicine, but unfortunately I don’t think she’s open minded enough to see that for what it is.”
Old 12-17-2016, 12:15 PM   #185
MTK
\m/

So is this a case of everyone is doing it so we shouldn't be upset?

I'm well aware of the US having a storied history of meddling in other countries affairs, propping up false governments, assassinations, etc., but to have something happen here and to see so many people shrug their shoulders about it is very disappointing.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #186
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
The smugs are those who (1) gleefully predicted Trump's failure; (2) blame Clinton's loss on the stupidity/racism/[insert derogatory remark] of people who voted for Trump; and (3) without relying on (2), are generally clueless as to why Trump won.
Well, just as all Trump voters aren't ignorant racist hicks from the sticks, all Clinton supporters aren't smug and snobby city folk.

I think we've all got more in common than not, trouble is the focus is always on the extremes.
Old 12-17-2016, 03:53 PM   #187
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Well, just as all Trump voters aren't ignorant racist hicks from the sticks, all Clinton supporters aren't smug and snobby city folk.

I think we've all got more in common than not, trouble is the focus is always on the extremes.
Are you sure? I'm not a Hillary supporter, but boy do I love sniffing my own farts while driving around in my hybrid.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:10 PM   #188
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

I'm well aware of the US having a storied history of meddling in other countries affairs, propping up false governments, assassinations, etc., but to have something happen here and to see so many people shrug their shoulders about it is very disappointing.
No its more the case of timing. Before the election President Obama, HC along with many of a group sang a huge refrain of let it go and respect of the results if you lose.

President Obama in the above interview acknowledges that all of this was done BEFORE they lectured Trump on accepting the results. President Obama acknowledges that any interference that did happen stopped long before the debates and there was no tampering with the voting itself thanks to his direct involvement.

But now that HC lost, rather than a honest self examination of how a person, ANY person, could lose to Trump, the core democratic reflection is on an occurrence that President Obama acknowledges had no direct impact.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #189
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

But now that HC lost, rather than a honest self examination of how a person, ANY person, could lose to Trump, the core democratic reflection is on an occurrence that President Obama acknowledges had no direct impact.

Was it not Trump who was screaming though the campaign that the election was rigged?
Was it not Trump who would not agree to the election results if he lost?
Is it not the FBI ,CIA and NSA all saying the same thing?
Sorry but Wikileaks has no credibility ,none.
None of the Agencies have said a word about what it is they think happen or how or when.
Pretty sure Obama didn't give out all the pertinent info in that interview.
Do you really believe this or worse would not be going on had Trump lost?
Old 12-17-2016, 07:05 PM   #190
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Was it not Trump who was screaming though the campaign that the election was rigged?
Was it not Trump who would not agree to the election results if he lost?
Is it not the FBI ,CIA and NSA all saying the same thing?
Sorry but Wikileaks has no credibility ,none.
None of the Agencies have said a word about what it is they think happen or how or when.
Pretty sure Obama didn't give out all the pertinent info in that interview.
Do you really believe this or worse would not be going on had Trump lost?
I don't know. Chances are Trump would have screamed and hollered. But he basically said he would. President Obama and HC were strident that if he did it would have been a ridiculous attempt by a vain man and that there was no indication that the election results would be influenced by anyone.

The reason I point to President Obama's interview is because in it he says that from early September there was no more interference. That means that most of the hacking took place during the primaries. So this outrage now is just political showmanship like Trump's hollering and screaming would have been.

As an aside - Who would the Russians rather have in a 3way question - HC Bernie or Trump. We know for a fact that NOONE wants HC in a 3 way so I have to say that the Russians were preferring Bernie and Trump.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:14 PM   #191
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

The Putin does whatever he wants because Obama and the Obama administration has failed miserably time and time again to curb the Russian influence and aggression throughout the world. Let's take account: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Snowden, NATO and the European Union, Iran and Russia coming arms deal: Iran and Russia Negotiating $10 Billion Arms Deal | The Diplomat

And now the hacks during the election.

The most disappointing thing to me is why is Russia issue now? Dems always have their head buried in the sand until it's too late. Where was the outrage before?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:31 PM   #192
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I don't know. Chances are Trump would have screamed and hollered. But he basically said he would. President Obama and HC were strident that if he did it would have been a ridiculous attempt by a vain man and that there was no indication that the election results would be influenced by anyone.

The reason I point to President Obama's interview is because in it he says that from early September there was no more interference. That means that most of the hacking took place during the primaries. So this outrage now is just political showmanship like Trump's hollering and screaming would have been.

As an aside - Who would the Russians rather have in a 3way question - HC Bernie or Trump. We know for a fact that NOONE wants HC in a 3 way so I have to say that the Russians were preferring Bernie and Trump.

See I disagree and I point to the New Oil deal that Russia was just a major part of,Putin likes Trump and visa versa.The people in this country will pay for that.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #193
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
See I disagree and I point to the New Oil deal that Russia was just a major part of,Putin likes Trump and visa versa.The people in this country will pay for that.
I'm not sure which part you disagree with that the gas deal proves. I do agree gas is going up but that's because of Trump's promises to coal and fracking interests Russian and opec price fixing won't set the cost of gas for the US it will be around the profit point for fracking.
To be clear I think Trump will take a hard line with China and be more friendly to Russia. But I believe the Russian interference was directly related to Clinton Putin hates her and what she did as SoS (all the spring movements) and far less dependent on who the Republican candidate was.

Does it make it more palatable? Not really, but I think the Democratic outrage is pure politics to try and put spin on the transition.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:08 AM   #194
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
I'm not sure which part you disagree with that the gas deal proves. I do agree gas is going up but that's because of Trump's promises to coal and fracking interests Russian and opec price fixing won't set the cost of gas for the US it will be around the profit point for fracking.
To be clear I think Trump will take a hard line with China and be more friendly to Russia. But I believe the Russian interference was directly related to Clinton Putin hates her and what she did as SoS (all the spring movements) and far less dependent on who the Republican candidate was.

Does it make it more palatable? Not really, but I think the Democratic outrage is pure politics to try and put spin on the transition.

Yeah, the amount of crying from democrats has been hysterical since the election. Everything will be spun the worst way possible now, especially by internet whiners and CNN/MSNBC/etc.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:12 AM   #195
FlyerSkin

Where the hell is the evidence of this
Russian hacking? The
CIA just said so? These liberals need any scapegoat they can grasp for just because they can't comprehend how their candidate pulled a
"Romney" by calling half the voters " deplorables", not too mention the corruption, and the wacky health episodes. No these reasons aren't why she lost, it is Russia's fault. Way to kill two birds with one stone. Deligitmize an incoming president and really get a new cold war going.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote