Parking Lot

Old 01-16-2018, 05:06 AM   #1921
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Chick fil-a, always ask for the half and half and it’s a slam dunk
Nah, it's from a mix. You can tell, ...Panara I would fill the cup all the way with ice becuase it's brewing and would melt the ice which help dilute the sweetness to the perfect point. Now I will get a Milkshake from them.....theirs are very good.

Advertisements
Old 01-16-2018, 09:29 AM   #1922
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Nah, it's from a mix. You can tell, ...Panara I would fill the cup all the way with ice becuase it's brewing and would melt the ice which help dilute the sweetness to the perfect point. Now I will get a Milkshake from them.....theirs are very good.
My Brother in law and I were talking shit about Panara Bread just the other day and is perfect for grinding gears...

How does Panara talk me into first wildly overpaying for meal, then barely giving me any food to eat, and then telling me hey your eating healthy while I leave their restaurant still hungry?

they are fuckin magicians. Chickfila tea still betta

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:26 AM   #1923
MTK
\m/

I like Panera but it’s definitely expensive for basically a soup/salad/sandwich type of joint. I do love their black bean soup though.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:52 AM   #1924
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
My Brother in law and I were talking shit about Panara Bread just the other day and is perfect for grinding gears...

How does Panara talk me into first wildly overpaying for meal, then barely giving me any food to eat, and then telling me hey your eating healthy while I leave their restaurant still hungry?

they are fuckin magicians. Chickfila tea still betta
So true. I hate Panara, my kids love it.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:22 PM   #1925
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I like Panera but it’s definitely expensive for basically a soup/salad/sandwich type of joint. I do love their black bean soup though.
Can't think of a time I ever ate anything but "breakfast" there. Muffins,bagels,danish,...they do have a breakfast "souffle" which is pretty good and use to have "GREAT ICE TEA"! Again my complaint is don't lure me into your restaurant with something and then change the menu and tell me to eat healthier!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:08 AM   #1926
Giantone
Gamebreaker

VERIZON DOOR to DOOR SOLICITORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Had "another" run in with one yesterday!Being retired I am home during the day day and this guy comes to the door(about 2 pm) and just does not knock on it but drum rolls on it ...and then rings the door bell,thing is this is the third time I have sent this guy away. So I ignore it.3 hours later wife is home from work and I leave to get dinner(about an hour) ....he came back and my wife seeing him and knowing the knock ignored him all so that was at 5 pm,he returns at 7:30 pm and does the same thing again......and when I answered the door this time I was not a happy camper and he made things worse by lying to me and arguing with me. He said he was signing people left and right and that he got my neighbor,he didn't .How in the hell do I stop these ass holes? I called Verizon and they are "contractors" and don't know anything about them! God this piss's me off!Any idea's on how to get rid of him?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:37 AM   #1927
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
VERIZON DOOR to DOOR SOLICITORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Had "another" run in with one yesterday!Being retired I am home during the day day and this guy comes to the door(about 2 pm) and just does not knock on it but drum rolls on it ...and then rings the door bell,thing is this is the third time I have sent this guy away. So I ignore it.3 hours later wife is home from work and I leave to get dinner(about an hour) ....he came back and my wife seeing him and knowing the knock ignored him all so that was at 5 pm,he returns at 7:30 pm and does the same thing again......and when I answered the door this time I was not a happy camper and he made things worse by lying to me and arguing with me. He said he was signing people left and right and that he got my neighbor,he didn't .How in the hell do I stop these ass holes? I called Verizon and they are "contractors" and don't know anything about them! God this piss's me off!Any idea's on how to get rid of him?
Put a NO SOLICITORS sign up, and the first time he comes, answer the door and quickly take his picture (he is on your property). Tell him, respectfully, you are not interested, and you have warned him not to come on your property. Let him know that if he does you will post his picture to the local community sites with notices that he specifically has ignored your requests and lied to your face. Also let him know that if he continues to harass you, you are willing to file a complaint with the police.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:45 AM   #1928
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Put a NO SOLICITORS sign up, and the first time he comes, answer the door and quickly take his picture (he is on your property). Tell him, respectfully, you are not interested, and you have warned him not to come on your property. Let him know that if he does you will post his picture to the local community sites with notices that he specifically has ignored your requests and lied to your face. Also let him know that if he continues to harass you, you are willing to file a complaint with the police.
Thanks ,done pretty much most of it (got a pic of his car and plate) except the sign,there is one at both entrance's to the neighborhood so I never thought about it.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #1929
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Thanks ,done pretty much most of it (got a pic of his car and plate) except the sign,there is one at both entrance's to the neighborhood so I never thought about it.
If it's visible on your property you can make a complaint against him for trespassing. Likely the police won't act anyway, but unless he's an idiot, he's not going to want to risk losing his ability to work in the local area for the point of getting a door slammed in his face for a known no-sale.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:08 AM   #1930
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

OR, you could handle it the way it happened at my house. I have a 50lb stocky 3yo chow shepherd terrier mix. She's a very good dog non violent but a barker, but I also have an out of sight dog door, so when someone comes to the door she always runs up behind them barking if I don't stop her.

Two verizon solicitors came to my door 1 time. As Sadie came running out barking, one of the two made a beeline for my fence, and the other stayed next to my door. I told them no, and haven't seen them since.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #1931
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
OR, you could handle it the way it happened at my house. I have a 50lb stocky 3yo chow shepherd terrier mix. She's a very good dog non violent but a barker, but I also have an out of sight dog door, so when someone comes to the door she always runs up behind them barking if I don't stop her.

Two verizon solicitors came to my door 1 time. As Sadie came running out barking, one of the two made a beeline for my fence, and the other stayed next to my door. I told them no, and haven't seen them since.
LOL, my Chocolate Lab use to be great at scaring away people,open the door and she would show you around the house and lick you to death but she had a hell of a bark.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #1932
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Fuck this royal wedding. Why in God’s name must tv and the internet run shit 24/7 about this pompous bullshit? Why does anybody give a flying fuck about these people? I hope someone would take the entire wedding and shove it right up the queens ass. People are actually spending time watching this shit? Fuck
Old 05-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #1933
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Fuck this royal wedding. Why in God’s name must tv and the internet run shit 24/7 about this pompous bullshit? Why does anybody give a flying fuck about these people? I hope someone would take the entire wedding and shove it right up the queens ass. People are actually spending time watching this shit? Fuck
It's Kardashian level coverage. Housewives and people who enjoy following boring details of celebrities lives are all over this shit.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:24 AM   #1934
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's Kardashian level coverage. Housewives and people who enjoy following boring details of celebrities lives are all over this shit.

..............yeah you're right .But "once in a while it's nice to see people in a country "proud of some of there own traditions". Considering what a eff up family those two boys came from they turned out okay.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:39 AM   #1935
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Every fucking channel nbc abc and cbs this wedding.