What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 09-28-2017, 09:43 AM   #1891
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
If you've already tried being firm about office etiquette, and it ain't working, time to step it up TMC. They are just gonna keep doing it until one day you lash out and you end up in HR, like you're the one that needs fixing.
This is what I've determined I'm going to do... Lock my office door when I need to concentrate so that prevents anyone from just busting in. If they knock, I come to the door and ask why was it locked? I'll just be real in saying that I'm concentrating so I needed to lock the door. Just so hard because I always feel like the asshole if I say to someone, "Hey! Don't have time right now. Come back later."

Advertisements
Old 10-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #1892
over the mountain
Playmaker

This has grinded my gears for years. I can be in the car, sitting in traffic and this thing pops in my head. Just popped in my head now at work.

Why the hell does Marty McFly rip the page out of the phone book when he is in the coffee shop. I remember phone books, and I hated when people ripped the taxi or pizza pages out. Lazy bastards, write that shit on your hand or jeans or a dollar bill if you have to.

Not cool.

Old 10-06-2017, 03:28 PM   #1893
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Don't know why, that made me laugh my ass off.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:50 PM   #1894
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
My belt slipped off due to being worn.. Nothing too major thankfully
So i read this without context and pictured a belt falling off because it was being worn - pretty d*** useless I would say. Pretty good laugh I must say
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #1895
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

This usually happens 2-4 times every year, the county shop I work at is the largest in the county and has a lot of vendors. All invoices must be ran with our shop specific credit card and we need the cc slip with all invoices so they can be processed and verified. So today one of our vendors had our card decline for whatever reason, so she ran it 4 times total before she gave up and called us. After the 2nd attempt the card gets frozen to prevent fraud, so all she did was freeze the card so now no vendor can use it. At 4 pm on a Friday afternoon it won't be fixed until the accounting dept gets it resolved with the bank on Tuesday at the earliest which means all of our vendors are going to be calling us to let us know they can't charge parts to the card. Most if not all of our vendors are cool with sending us parts because they know we pay our bills on time but it creates a massive hassle with a backlog of un-charged invoices all because one vendor will repeatedly try to charge the card when it gets declined.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #1896
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Companies having effing security "breaches"!What the hell ......from Sonic to Eguafax what the hell? So we have to pay for extra security becuase these effing companies can't do their jobs and we won't know if it works till ....it doesn't!!!Christmas should be fun this year!
Old 10-15-2017, 05:22 PM   #1897
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Companies having effing security "breaches"!What the hell ......from Sonic to Eguafax what the hell? So we have to pay for extra security becuase these effing companies can't do their jobs and we won't know if it works till ....it doesn't!!!Christmas should be fun this year!
That's how it works, these megas that have assloads of our information don't put nearly as much money into security. I'm pretty resigned to the fact that if my info is somewhere like Equifax, etc. at some point it's going to be stolen. Get a security freeze is all I can tell you, I did it after OPM got hacked a few years ago and my info was snatched up.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #1898
MTK
\m/

All the pumpkin shit this time of year. Do we really need pumpkin hummus? Get the F outta here with this shit.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #1899
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
All the pumpkin shit this time of year. Do we really need pumpkin hummus? Get the F outta here with this shit.
Woke up in someone else’s house today and made coffee. Fuckin pumpkin spice creamer in the fridge. I actually got the fuck out and went up to McDonald’s for coffee and regular half and half. I hate fucking flavored creamer...and pumpkin spice! Get the fuck our with that shit

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #1900
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I like pie flavored with pumpkin spice but that's about it lol.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:25 AM   #1901
over the mountain
Playmaker

Ever try carving a pumpkin with a know-it-all 5 year old?

Yup, theyre idiots. Her pumpkin came out looking like a potato head picasso with one eye on its forehead and the other down near its cheek. There might be 3 eyes actually, I have no idea what this hole on the side is supposed to be.

Its a family embarrassment. Im going to put it outside and hope the squirrels eat it.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #1902
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
Ever try carving a pumpkin with a know-it-all 5 year old?

Yup, theyre idiots. Her pumpkin came out looking like a potato head picasso with one eye on its forehead and the other down near its cheek. There might be 3 eyes actually, I have no idea what this hole on the side is supposed to be.

Its a family embarrassment. Im going to put it outside and hope the squirrels eat it.
LOL, It's ART ! Damnit man!!! Just tell her that at night with a candle in it it looks scary.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:49 PM   #1903
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Mmmmmm.....pumpkin pie! Damn diet!
Old 10-17-2017, 08:12 PM   #1904
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Tapatalk's new update. On super long threads like this you can't see them posts any more
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:29 PM   #1905
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Oh being excited about your nba teams season and their new players. Only to see the best fa pickup go down for the season in the 1st 5 minutes of the game.