The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-28-2022, 11:50 AM   #1801
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Censorship and biased behavior from governance on Twitter was bullshit. It’s good to see the pendulum swing back.

Seeing liberal melt Elon is comical
Thats what you live for brother.

Youd pee on in your own pool just because I was swimming in it.

(j/k id be the one peeing in your pool)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-28-2022, 01:36 PM   #1802
SunnySide
Playmaker

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was “violently assaulted” in their San Francisco home early Friday morning by a man who was reportedly looking for her.

According to multiple reports, Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer by an assailant who shouted, “Where’s Nancy?”

Pelosi, 82, "suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body and was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries," the Associated Press reported.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/speaker-p...125621392.html
Old 10-28-2022, 01:58 PM   #1803
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
If she said "access to swimming pools has been very limited and restrictive for lower income children in America" ... she would be correct.

Swimming, tennis, golf are country club sports.

Im fortunate, where I live the public pools are 50% or more POC, we got blacks, asians, hispanics, indians, africans ... but parts of America are so different.

My daily life and experiences in diverse suburbs of the DMV are totally different from someone in rural Kentucky

I guess my point is ... talk "low income" and not just black/racist bc the low income areas are mixed with people from all over with varying skin color.

Its not so much black oppression (still is plenty of it) but its low income oppression.

Challenges ow income kids face are almost insurmontable .. and access to a free pool/not knowing how to swim is one of the many.
Her assertion is lazy and wrong. Swimming is not racist.

Yeah I grew up in the city, in an working class apartment building which was white and black…and it had a pool which was adjacent to another apartment building, was again had a pool.

It’s literally has zero to do with race. It’s lazy and pathetic

But I guess we will all just ignore running after an innocent black gun with a shotgun

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 02:01 PM   #1804
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was “violently assaulted” in their San Francisco home early Friday morning by a man who was reportedly looking for her.

According to multiple reports, Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer by an assailant who shouted, “Where’s Nancy?”

Pelosi, 82, "suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body and was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries," the Associated Press reported.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

This is terrible, he’s lucky to be alive. Is this “maga country” incident or politically motivated?

San Francisco has gone in the shitter. Great friend lives just outside for the last 10 years, the city is an embarrassment. Drug addicts taking shits on the sidewalks. Breaking into cars and openly stealing from stores.

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 02:10 PM   #1805
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Wild guess, it’s a maga conspiracy theory nut job
Old 10-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #1806
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It was the Dems and they will throw the blame on trump , right chico?
Old 10-28-2022, 02:28 PM   #1807
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/polit...nvs/index.html

Seems like he is just mentally unstable. Full of hate and anger.

Prime candidate to be a believer of these conspiracy theories.

Mentally unstable people like this .. I dont worry about the D or R next to their name.

They dont represent anything but their own singular mental unstableness.

What i do follow is all the Fox News commentators saying they think its a set up before the elections. That I do pin on conservatives just being the tribal hypocrites they are. They cant blame mental issues for being as guillible and hateful as this hammer guy.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:42 PM   #1808
MTK
\m/

As long as Republicans want to feed into this BS about rigged elections we’re going to continue to see hateful acts of violence like this. Blood is on their hands. I really hate to imagine what’s ahead in November.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:44 PM   #1809
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Per family and friends, hardcore drug addict, homeless or living in a storage place in Berkeley California and mentally unstable. Looks like this won’t be the maga trumper folks seemed to crave

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 02:46 PM   #1810
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 02:52 PM   #1811
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Per family and friends, hardcore drug addict, homeless or living in a storage place in Berkeley California and mentally unstable. Looks like this won’t be the maga trumper folks seemed to crave
link
Old 10-28-2022, 03:12 PM   #1812
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
link

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 03:20 PM   #1813
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, chico making shit up like trump does.

Old 10-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #1814
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Im not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with this one .. but if I did, he seems to be straight Q Anon. election was stolen, covid was fake by global elites to control the world, jan 6th was fine, george floydd killed himself

I wouldnt flame any fires with this one if I was a conservative.

besides .... your guys initial battle plan is to say this was staged by pelosi and the left to influence elections. You guys are going the conspiracy theory route .. to explain away this conspiracy believing attacker.

Why not? far right loves them some conspiracy theories.
Old 10-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #1815
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Im not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with this one .. but if I did, he seems to be straight Q Anon. election was stolen, covid was fake by global elites to control the world, jan 6th was fine, george floydd killed himself

I wouldnt flame any fires with this one if I was a conservative.

besides .... your guys initial battle plan is to say this was staged by pelosi and the left to influence elections. You guys are going the conspiracy theory route .. to explain away this conspiracy believing attacker.

Why not? far right loves them some conspiracy theories.
Freudian slip with pin the tail on the donkey? Well as the facts come out we will see. Just glad the guy wasn’t killed. But I doubt it’s maga in Berkeley ca and I read the guys wife is a big hippy and he was a nudist or something. But who knows, he’s seems delusional and on drugs which is par for the course out there.

He Gets Us