Debating with the enemy

Old 02-03-2021, 01:24 PM   #166
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...-climate-award

John Kerry took private jet to Iceland for environmental award, called it 'only choice for somebody like me'

Kerry defended move in interview with Icelandic reporter.

Lol...just imagine being this dumb. Complete clown show and typical hypocrisy by the left.
Agree this hypocritical and dumb. Going to change it though it is hypocritical of the democrats not the left. Kerry is an establishment democrat and very moderate. This is an example of why I have had such an issue with many of the establishment democrats.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-03-2021, 01:26 PM   #167
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
There is nothing special about 50 states. You could make a nice star of stars with 53 stars

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
My dad grew up with 48 stars on the flag and survived the addition of two new stars. I think our generation can handle the stress.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:39 PM   #168
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
My dad grew up with 48 stars on the flag and survived the addition of two new stars. I think our generation can handle the stress.
That's cooler than the uphill both ways in the snow stories. Back in my day there were only 48 states...
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:40 PM   #169
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
If you don't get the optics of you guys complaining when Biden has been in office for 2 minutes, when Trump is also up for impeachment round #2, I don't know what to tell you. Just hilarious. Carry on.
Likewise if you don't get the optics of defending the hypocrisy on the environment when all you have been harping on is the lack of reliance on science I think we see why the two sides have such a hard time.

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:41 PM   #170
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
If you don't get the optics of you guys complaining when Biden has been in office for 2 minutes, when Trump is also up for impeachment round #2, I don't know what to tell you. Just hilarious. Carry on.
Politics are made for complaining and arguing. Politics are the bread and those 2 things are the peanut butter and jelly.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:45 PM   #171
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I believe you're the one that posted this basic meme a while back. These crack me up.

Old 02-03-2021, 01:55 PM   #172
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I believe you're the one that posted this basic meme a while back. These crack me up.

Yup we can agree on that.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:04 PM   #173
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Imagine the guy in your administration who is the climate czar owns a private jet...John Kerry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...climate-change

The hypocrisy never ends...but yeah let’s kill 20,000 jobs the first week while hiring a guy to lead the climate fight whose Private jets emit up to 40 times more carbon per passenger than commercial plane.

It’s as dumb as thinking killing the keystone pipeline means somehow means the wells stop...those wells never stop pumping but now it’s transported by oil trucks and rail....you guessed it, at a carbon footprint thousand times more damaging to the environment.
So you think Kerrys Jet was doing as much harm to the environment as a pipeline being built threw National Monuments and Parks? You talk jobs but again I will ask you chico why did you keep your mouth shut with the tariffs trump put China that hurt our workers?Steel and Farmers were hurt 200,000 stell workers have been hurt ,what about them?

chico , you're the hypocrite . Where was you "outrage" when this shit was going on???

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-1-1028791979

President Trump's tariffs are harming the sector he pledged in 2016 to protect, according to a recent Federal Reserve study.
The president's 2018 tariffs fueled job loss throughout the ailing manufacturing industry and increased input costs, the December 23 study said.
The duties did provide some import protection to US-based firms, but any benefits were outweighed by boosted production expenses and retaliatory tariffs, the Fed added.
The findings come as the US manufacturing sector remains mired in recession and a separate report says 2019 brought the most job cuts in four years.

The Fed study, published December 23, explains how tariffs implemented in 2018 fueled job loss and increased input costs across US manufacturers. While the duties did provide some benefits to domestic firms, the negative effects outweighed the positive ones and harmed an already-ailing sector, the Fed wrote.

"For manufacturing employment, a small boost from the import protection effect of tariffs is more than offset by larger drags from the effects of rising input costs and retaliatory tariffs," authors Aaron Flaaen and Justin Pierce wrote. "For producer prices, the effect of tariffs is mediated solely through rising input costs."
The central bank noted that global supply chains also complicate the traditional utility of tariffs and other trade policy tools. The typical benefit of import protection fades away in today's global economy, according to the Fed, since reduced competition and higher production costs present greater harm in the short term.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:20 PM   #174
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Likewise if you don't get the optics of defending the hypocrisy on the environment when all you have been harping on is the lack of reliance on science I think we see why the two sides have such a hard time.

First Kerry was not in the position in 2019 when he accepted the award , he used his own jet. People like chico and the other trump cult members would jump if Kerry took a flight and went first class, they will bitch about anything.

Second Kerry addressed it...................

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ebody-like-me/

"During the trip, Kerry was confronted by Icelandic reporter Jóhann Bjarni Kolbeinsson on whether his use of a private jet was an “environmental way to travel.”

“If you offset your carbon, it’s the only choice for somebody like me, who is traveling the world to win this battle,” Kerry responded.

The former secretary of state went on to emphasize his climate accomplishments, including negotiating the Paris accord for the U.S. and bringing Chinese President Xi to the table."
“I’ve been involved in this fight for years,” Kerry said.

“I believe the time it takes me to get somewhere, I can’t sail across the ocean, I have to fly to meet with people and get things done,” he continued. “But what I’m doing almost full-time is working to win the battle of climate change. And in the end, if I offset and contribute my life to do this, I’m not going to be put on the defensive.”

Last week, Kerry recommended that oil and gas workers should pivot to manufacturing solar panels if their jobs are eliminated as a consequence of the Biden administration’s environmental policies.

Biden signed several executive orders on climate change last week aimed at achieving the goal of reaching net-zero emissions by 2050. During his first week in office, the president reentered the Paris climate accord, from which the Trump administration withdrew the U.S. in 2017.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:50 PM   #175
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

That argument is the whole - we are all equal but some are more equal than others - argument

Old 02-03-2021, 04:13 PM   #176
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/02/p...mpression=true

Biden administration prepares to open overflow facility for migrant children

Kids in cages is apparently back in...of course that would be the headline if Trump was still in office. Disgraceful, lying media back at it again.

Is AOC gonna cry again at the fence? Laughable hypocrisy again folks

#enemyofthepeople

Lmfao:

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:01 AM   #177
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So AOC officially lied about her “near death traumatic experience” and how Ted Cruz almost got her killed

AOC was not in the Capital at the time of the riot. She was in an adjacent building where no one threatened her or knocked on her door...no rioters were in the building

Simply amazing, yet CNN and NBC nightly news ran the story, not fact checking

He Gets Us
Old 02-04-2021, 10:07 AM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So AOC officially lied about her “near death traumatic experience” and how Ted Cruz almost got her killed

AOC was not in the Capital at the time of the riot. She was in an adjacent building where no one threatened her or knocked on her door...no rioters were in the building

Simply amazing, yet CNN and NBC nightly news ran the story, not fact checking
I wouldn't expect you to be honest about it so. She was in her Office in the Cannon Building and the ones beating on her door were the Capital Police . Not a fan of AOC but you would rather attack her than a Congress women who harrass's victims of school shootings .Just goes to show what type of person you are.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:27 AM   #179
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I wouldn't expect you to be honest about it so. She was in her Office in the Cannon Building and the ones beating on her door were the Capital Police . Not a fan of AOC but you would rather attack her than a Congress women who harrass's victims of school shootings .Just goes to show what type of person you are.
Go look at a map, cannon building is not connected to the capital

She lied though and publications have issue retractions on aspects of the story. But yes, rioters were never in the cannon building and she was not in the capital at the time of the riot.

She lied and it’s clear. Cannon building isn’t the capital....look it up on maps. It’s NOT where the riot occurred.

She is once again pushing lie and inflammatory rhetoric that serves no purpose. It’s all about her, pathetic

He Gets Us
Old 02-04-2021, 10:41 AM   #180
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Go look at a map, cannon building is not connected to the capital

She lied though and publications have issue retractions on aspects of the story. But yes, rioters were never in the cannon building and she was not in the capital at the time of the riot.

She lied and it’s clear. Cannon building isn’t the capital....look it up on maps. It’s NOT where the riot occurred.

She is once again pushing lie and inflammatory rhetoric that serves no purpose. It’s all about her, pathetic
They are connected through an underground passage.