2022 Midterms thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-09-2022, 11:45 AM   #166
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: 2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
It’s bullshit hypotheticals to ease your mind. I guess Putin only invades Ukraine when Obama and Biden are in office, that’s just another coincidence.

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2022, 11:52 AM   #167
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

You know Trump had a baddddd midterm. Bigly bad.

And this should/hopefully remove him from the nomination 2024.

I can see him getting Bigly pissed if he doesn’t win, what if he turned and supported Democrats, wonder the reaction would be here?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:59 AM   #168
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Recapping isn’t an arguement and then saying “the rescue package worked to well” is stating “we overdid it, Bigly with too much money.” American rescue plan…only a Democratic voted package which didn’t even have tests ready for the next variant which cost more lives. Incompetence

Again you aren’t addressing the policies of the administration which put us here. Or the fact the President lied and ignored inflation environment. Or the fact the Democrats continued to spend.

It’s bullshit hypotheticals to ease your mind. I guess Putin only invades Ukraine when Obama and Biden are in office, that’s just another coincidence.
man .. we are going in circles on this. Maybe we need an inflation thread. Remember, I dont understand this stuff, I only know what i read.

CBO said the inflation act would only decrease inflation by .1 to .2% but it would reduce deficit. The tax increase on middle class wasnt a direct tax but an indirect one bc companies would pass increased tax burden to employees.

Jerome Powell ... the head of the Fed .. the guy in charge of making sure inflation doesnt happen .. the guy who doesnt have a D or an R next to his name even though he was named by Trump .. is they most responsible person for preventing inflation. He admitted he messed up. Now a Dem president has him jacking up the interest rate quicker and higher than ever before .. right before elections. Powell is doing Biden zero favors. Everything I read, we need short term pain to avoid long term pain.

Biden is absolutely taking a bullet from covid coming due and global inflation. Sucks for him. Heavy is the crown. 2024 when we are in a recovery, who ever is wearing the crown will be enjoying an improving economy with good numbers to point to .. that they had no participation in.

Dem spending -- dude, we cant pass shit through the senate bc of sinema/manchin siding with all republicans .. so what dem spending outside of the Inflation reduction Act? The BBB act got killed. Ukraine ... yeah Im kinda for supporting Ukraine and watching russia military bled.

Global inflation right now. US is doing better than most.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:02 PM   #169
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
You know Trump had a baddddd midterm. Bigly bad.

And this should/hopefully remove him from the nomination 2024.

I can see him getting Bigly pissed if he doesn’t win, what if he turned and supported Democrats, wonder the reaction would be here?
trump could have been two term if he dropped the act and tried to be president for all. trump could have been a rock star.

Hopefully desantis drops the maga act when he becomes president .. but his "woke come to die in Florida" speech last night makes it seem like hes going full maga .. which is a shame.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:28 PM   #170
Holdall12
Camp Scrub

senate is even coming down the stretch making reps win by 1 unless a change in left reporting.
Holdall12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 03:32 PM   #171
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
man .. we are going in circles on this. Maybe we need an inflation thread. Remember, I dont understand this stuff, I only know what i read.

CBO said the inflation act would only decrease inflation by .1 to .2% but it would reduce deficit. The tax increase on middle class wasnt a direct tax but an indirect one bc companies would pass increased tax burden to employees.

Jerome Powell ... the head of the Fed .. the guy in charge of making sure inflation doesnt happen .. the guy who doesnt have a D or an R next to his name even though he was named by Trump .. is they most responsible person for preventing inflation. He admitted he messed up. Now a Dem president has him jacking up the interest rate quicker and higher than ever before .. right before elections. Powell is doing Biden zero favors. Everything I read, we need short term pain to avoid long term pain.

Biden is absolutely taking a bullet from covid coming due and global inflation. Sucks for him. Heavy is the crown. 2024 when we are in a recovery, who ever is wearing the crown will be enjoying an improving economy with good numbers to point to .. that they had no participation in.

Dem spending -- dude, we cant pass shit through the senate bc of sinema/manchin siding with all republicans .. so what dem spending outside of the Inflation reduction Act? The BBB act got killed. Ukraine ... yeah Im kinda for supporting Ukraine and watching russia military bled.

Global inflation right now. US is doing better than most.
So glad we agree the inflation reduction act does .1 % to help inflation (nothing) and raises taxes on the middle class.

We spend 1.9 trillion and then attempt to pass more spending and it doesn’t work… then do student loan handouts which will cost another 500 billion at the minimum estimate. These are just play numbers to Dems. 2.5 trillion…not a big deal I guess.

Not only did Biden lie about inflation when him and his administration looked at the data to the American people but attempted to spend, purposely restrict energy production another key inflation driver and then tax energy producers on top of it.

You raise interest rates, cut spending, and deregulate business to drive more competition. That’s attacking inflation

We don’t need stimulation like federal student loan handouts, which shocker:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...middle-finger/

In fact, 73% of anticipated recipients say they expect to spend their debt forgiveness on non-essential items, including travel, dining out and new tech, according to a recent survey from Intelligent.com.

Thanks middle class for bailing out the people who need help the least!

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 11-09-2022 at 05:07 PM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 04:16 PM   #172
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So glad we agree the inflation reduction act does .1 % to help inflation (nothing) and raises taxes on the middle class.

We spend 1.9 trillion and then attempt to pass more spending and it doesn’t work… then do student loan handouts which will cost another 500 billion at the minimum estimate. These are just play numbers to Dems. 2.5 trillion…not a big deal I guess.

Not only did Biden lie about inflation when him and his administration looked at the data to the American people but continue to attempt to spend, offer no relief on energy prices a key driver and tax energy producers.

You raise interest rates, cut spending, and deregulate business to drive more competition. That’s attacking inflation

We don’t need stimulation like federal student loan handouts, which shocker:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...middle-finger/

In fact, 73% of anticipated recipients say they expect to spend their debt forgiveness on non-essential items, including travel, dining out and new tech, according to a recent survey from Intelligent.com.

Thanks middle class for bailing out the people who need help the least!
STFU
Old 11-09-2022, 04:35 PM   #173
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

My favorite loss of the election season: Beto O'Rourke

I can't stand that guy. He is the Russell Wilson of politicians.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 04:39 PM   #174
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Dems held the all branches of government leading the country headlong into a recession, child molestation pizza parlors, silencing our true leader Q, faking a videotape of Trump admitting to sexual assault, telling their voters if libs win they'll never lose another election again, performing horrifying experiments on kids to turn them gay, secretly blowing up pipelines/refineries to further the liberal agenda, murdering innocent conservatives with their cars and guns at conservative rallies, literally opening up the gates for the illegals, I mean the list goes on and on.
This is actually what you sound like.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:50 PM   #175
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This is actually what you sound like.

Lol. Chico is so triggered that he has dual personalities right now. One Chico is making fun of the other Chico.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 07:52 PM   #176
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
My favorite loss of the election season: Beto O'Rourke

I can't stand that guy. He is the Russell Wilson of politicians.

Come on with all the conspiracy theorist trumptard extremists your going Beto? Can there at least be a disclaimer that the maga morons don’t count? Because as a pure R vs D thing I get it.
Old 11-09-2022, 08:09 PM   #177
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
trump could have been two term if he dropped the act and tried to be president for all. trump could have been a rock star.

Hopefully desantis drops the maga act when he becomes president .. but his "woke come to die in Florida" speech last night makes it seem like hes going full maga .. which is a shame.

They are both narcissistic, racist, cunts. The end.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:12 AM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Chico is so triggered that he has dual personalities right now. One Chico is making fun of the other Chico.
LOL, yeah he is. Pathetic but funny.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:19 AM   #179
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Come on with all the conspiracy theorist trumptard extremists your going Beto? Can there at least be a disclaimer that the maga morons don’t count? Because as a pure R vs D thing I get it.
Sure, we can go with that lol. Boebert or however you spell it is my favorite loss on the R side.

But I just can't fucking stand Beto. Phony little bitch. Stop running and wasting money, no one wants you.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 08:26 AM   #180
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
They are both narcissistic, racist, bitchs. The end.
Come on punch , you're better then that, chico would say that. Changed for class.