The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-03-2022, 02:27 PM   #166
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Anybody questioning Brown is a racist, we def didn’t see this coming.

Never mind Liberals falsely accuse Kavenaugh of rape and gang rape with not one shred of evidence or ACB is a white colonizer or racist because she adopted Haitian kids.
The difference is they both brought that on themselves. The Renate Alumni Club? Her praising the talents and giftedness of her birth children but then talking about how lucky her adopted children were to be adopted by her. I do think the Kavenaugh hearings went to far, but I am cool with Coney-Barrett being called out and having her recognize her white privilege lens. Carlson mocking the difficulty of pronouncing her name and then saying we were headed towards becoming Rwanda was clearly a reference to her blackness. He wants to criticize her for her words or actions have at it IMO.

Advertisements
Old 03-03-2022, 02:28 PM   #167
MTK
\m/

New day and Comrade Tucker has something dumb to say, what a surprise, how does this guy have an audience? Are there really that many mouth breathing morons out there? It's truly amazing.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:30 PM   #168
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

If he was on the Fox or CBS pregame show and mocked a new draftee for the difficulty in pronouncing their name and said the players presence was turning the team into a third world country he would be out of a job.
Old 03-03-2022, 03:05 PM   #169
MTK
\m/

Old 03-03-2022, 03:41 PM   #170
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

This is hysterical. Disgusting and True. Also hysterical.

Cue Chico pulling up a video from 1976 of Obamas great aunt wearing a red shirt in 3…2…
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 03:50 PM   #171
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
The difference is they both brought that on themselves. The Renate Alumni Club? Her praising the talents and giftedness of her birth children but then talking about how lucky her adopted children were to be adopted by her. I do think the Kavenaugh hearings went to far, but I am cool with Coney-Barrett being called out and having her recognize her white privilege lens. Carlson mocking the difficulty of pronouncing her name and then saying we were headed towards becoming Rwanda was clearly a reference to her blackness. He wants to criticize her for her words or actions have at it IMO.
Come on BMore!!! The attacks on both of them were absolutely over the top. They went after WAY more than those things you mentioned. Clown shows.

But apparently clown shows is what we now get whenever a new supreme court judge needs to be/is nominated.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 03:56 PM   #172
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Come on BMore!!! The attacks on both of them were absolutely over the top. They went after WAY more than those things you mentioned. Clown shows.

But apparently clown shows is what we now get whenever a new supreme court judge needs to be/is nominated.
IF THEY GET A HEARING!Some Don't!
Old 03-03-2022, 03:58 PM   #173
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
IF THEY GET A HEARING!Some Don't!
Yes, I know what you're talking about, and the Garland nomination was included in what I was talking about.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:02 PM   #174
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Nail on the head.

What concerns me more than Tucker's opinions is that he's #1 in the ratings. That's a lot of dumbass Americans who are now gonna be calling out Brown on her qualifications while simultaneously not giving two shits that she graduated top of her class at Harvard law.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:09 PM   #175
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Neither of these were appropriate or proved a damn thing about their character period.

So now too attack Brett Kavanaugh when he was a teenager is fine and not a political hit? Wow. Ok, that’s in bounds now? So we going into grade school to shame behavior

Completely bad faith attacks on ACB with insinuating she is racist…liberals were having colonizer COS play fantasy field day when they found out she adopted children of a different color. It was borderline sick and only perpetuated out of anger.

Tuck says LSAT and it’s racist. Bullshit…and a dumb statement but not racist. This is another, “any criticism will be branded racist”…like I said, we alllll understand.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:14 PM   #176
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Nail on the head.

What concerns me more than Tucker's opinions is that he's #1 in the ratings. That's a lot of dumbass Americans who are now gonna be calling out Brown on her qualifications while simultaneously not giving two shits that she graduated top of her class at Harvard law.
Bro you want to talk about Bernie Sanders? Any thoughts there on communist sympathizers. “Bread lines are good”

Everyone knows if Trump was in the Whitehouse Ukraine wouldn’t have happened. 62% of the public believe it. We know why Putin attacked with Biden got in…just like he did with Obama and Crimea. It’s a pattern bro.

He Gets Us
Old 03-03-2022, 04:24 PM   #177
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Bro you want to talk about Bernie Sanders? Any thoughts there on communist sympathizers. “Bread lines are good”

Everyone knows if Trump was in the Whitehouse Ukraine wouldn’t have happened. 62% of the public believe it. We know why Putin attacked with Biden got in…just like he did with Obama and Crimea. It’s a pattern bro.
You're right, Putin would be too busy enjoying that daily head Trump gives him to even be concerned with Ukraine
Old 03-03-2022, 04:42 PM   #178
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You're right, Putin would be too busy enjoying that daily head Trump gives him to even be concerned with Ukraine
Right, while getting peed on by prostitutes

He Gets Us
Old 03-03-2022, 05:23 PM   #179
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Ill no longer feed the Trump troll with the Tucker Carlson mouthpiece. People who defend these racist mf’ers do it because they believe in the same things. Hope the rest of you stop feeding him. Let him post his stuff and ignore it. You can have rational political conversation with SD, Nonn, and others. There is as much a need for Trumpism in here as there is anywhere else in the world.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:08 PM   #180
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
…like I said, we alllll understand.
As with your golden idol , you're to stupid to understand.