Debating with the enemy

Old 10-20-2022, 05:54 PM   #1756
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/st...77891382452224

JFC, Fetterman is in awful shape…this is beyond cringe. Asked a direct question, stupid wife says he can’t do interviews because they are celebrating a bridge that’s not working yet…while he has a retarded look on his face like he has no clue where he is. Completely unfit for office.

This same oblivious fool thinks Herschel Walker is a genius.

Your like that Redskins fan that talks smack about other teams shortcomings.

Chico,…. Your team is the worst man, and so far beyond cringe there are no words. Just stop.

And furthermore Since when do trumptards care if someone is unfit for office? Your guy made being unfit for office a thing. Literally. MTG, Trump, Walker, the list goes on and on and on.

Serious question, are you completely blind to your hypocrisy or just trolling? Either way it’s cool. Im just dying of curiosity.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2022, 06:31 PM   #1757
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/st...77891382452224

JFC, Fetterman is in awful shape…this is beyond cringe. Asked a direct question, stupid wife says he can’t do interviews because they are celebrating a bridge that’s not working yet…while he has a retarded look on his face like he has no clue where he is. Completely unfit for office.
First WTF are you talking about 2) You need to shut the fuck up about anyone's wife . You got your ass in trouble before talking about others families ,JSTFU!
Old 10-20-2022, 06:31 PM   #1758
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Chico in a nutshell….

Random Republican says he wants to burn down all the forests, do away with National parks, slaughter all the animals, and build strip malls there.

Chico says they are a beast, and absolutely killing it. They are on fire ! Never mentions it again.

Random Democrat sites all the species of woodland animals in North America in random conversation and is off by 1 group of Marsupials.

Chico loses his shit, calls them morons and unfit for office , and goes on about it for weeks.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:19 PM   #1759
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
First WTF are you talking about 2) You need to shut the fuck up about anyone's wife . You got your ass in trouble before talking about others families ,JSTFU!
That big retarded pussy better show up to the debate Tuesday night or else

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:49 AM   #1760
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
That big retarded pussy better show up to the debate Tuesday night or else

Or what, thing is chico you are what you accuse everyone else of. You're no better then they are ,you're worse.
You're ignorant.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:56 AM   #1761
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

You know who I’m a big fan of, Kari Lake. Bet she can bounce that thing

He Gets Us
Old 10-21-2022, 08:44 AM   #1762
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You know who I’m a big fan of, Kari Lake. Bet she can bounce that thing
..........thanks for proving my point!
Old 10-21-2022, 11:35 AM   #1763
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results

He Gets Us
Old 10-21-2022, 03:40 PM   #1764
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results

Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
Old 10-21-2022, 05:22 PM   #1765
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
Face it chico in mentally challenged, I would use the word he use's but as I said earlier his is an ignorant piece of shit.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:37 AM   #1766
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/unmiti...-lowered-debt/

Unmitigated gall of Joe Biden claiming that he ‘lowered’ debt

Great, succinct article on Biden and democrats spending while gaslighting folks on deficit reduction. It’s a lie of course

Yes, the deficit fell in 2022, because the temporary pandemic spending expired on schedule. That is not a presidential accomplishment. No one planned on trillions of dollars in Paycheck Protection Program loans, record unemployment benefits or COVID mitigation measures being necessary after the economy reopened.

By Biden’s standard, President Harry Truman is the greatest budget-cutter in American history simply because he was in office when World War II (and its military costs) ended.

Taking credit for 2022’s “largest one-year drop” in the deficit is especially galling when Biden himself drastically expanded the 2021 deficit with the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which is worsening inflation. He personally drove up the 2021 budget deficit and then bragged about his fiscal responsibility when that spending expired on schedule.

How should a president respond to running a $1.4 trillion budget deficit — 40% higher than before the pandemic — and adding trillions more to 10-year deficits?

He Gets Us
Old 10-23-2022, 11:37 AM   #1767
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:59 AM   #1768
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies

He Gets Us
Old 10-23-2022, 12:01 PM   #1769
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies
Any comment in a political thread is a proposed argument lol.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 05:51 PM   #1770
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
lol, DO YOU OWN A FUCKING MIRROR?