When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-31-2019, 12:54 PM   #1651
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
So Barr is disputing Mueller's position that there is no point in even talking about charges because there is a direct order in that regards? AKA Mueller is lying?

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on this one. I stand with Mueller, you stand with Barr.
Of course he does he stands for anything that protects that scumbag in the WH .

Advertisements
Old 05-31-2019, 01:26 PM   #1652
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Of course he does he stands for anything that protects that scumbag in the WH .
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william...ice-exclusive/

The opinion says you cannot indict a president while he is in office, but he could've reached a decision as to whether it was criminal activity," Barr added. "But he had his reasons for not doing it, which he explained and I am not going to, you know, argue about those reasons."

let the bullshit go. Mueller, Barr, and Hot Rod all agree...

The interview CBS does is excellent and Barr comes off extremely well. This Mueller vs Barr is such bullshit...its clownish at this point. It comes off poor if you think these folks are at odds.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:33 PM   #1653
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

The opinion says you cannot indict a president while he is in office, but he could've reached a decision as to whether it was criminal activity," Barr added. "But he had his reasons for not doing it, which he explained and I am not going to, you know, argue about those reasons."

The interview CBS does is excellent and Barr comes off extremely well. This Mueller vs Barr is such bullshit...its clownish at this point. It comes off poor if you think these folks are at odds.
No, they don't agree, Chico ..........you're as bad as trump .Why do you hate America?
Old 05-31-2019, 01:38 PM   #1654
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
No, they don't agree, Chico ..........you're as bad as trump .Why do you hate America?
You're on some Alex Jones conspiracy theory shit G1...and that's everyone if you believe they don't agree. Mueller would have certainly said it at his presser. Barr has already stated multiple times, he would support Mueller testimony to congress.

There is nothing to hide

He Gets Us
Old 05-31-2019, 04:31 PM   #1655
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You're on some Alex Jones conspiracy theory shit G1...and that's everyone if you believe they don't agree. Mueller would have certainly said it at his presser. Barr has already stated multiple times, he would support Mueller testimony to congress.

There is nothing to hide
LOL, you need to look into a mirror if you're talking Alex Jones Chico . Mueller did say it Chico ...........you refuse to admit it.

Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so'

He all so said,......."DOJ Policy "you can not charge a sitting President with a
Federal crime ",this is against our Constitution.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/ro...dates-2019-05/
Old 05-31-2019, 09:49 PM   #1656
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Mueller seems to be saying there is no point in saying a President is engaging in criminal activity when he cannot be actively prosecuted for said activity. All it does is damage the title. And obviously he has no interest in helping Congress decide whether Trump committed impeachable offenses.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:29 PM   #1657
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Mueller seems to be saying there is no point in saying a President is engaging in criminal activity when he cannot be actively prosecuted for said activity. All it does is damage the title. And obviously he has no interest in helping Congress decide whether Trump committed impeachable offenses.
No I certainly think he gives a nod towards impeachment with the dems, but he signals he didn’t find criminal activity but leaves an opening for congress to pursue obstruction if other investigations provides info.

One thing not talked about is muller kept saying the olc couldn’t allow for the president to be charged....but those same protections don’t apply to any other in the administration...So NO one else was charged with obstructing. That’s big...but no one is bringing it up.

He Gets Us
Old 06-01-2019, 05:34 AM   #1658
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Simply put.............

Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so'.

.........................The END
Old 06-07-2019, 02:57 PM   #1659
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Simply put.............

Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime, we would have said so'.

.........................The END
So for you - our justice system is guilty until proven innocent (especially if we dont like you)

Fact is that while Mueller could not indict, he could have laid out the equivalent of proof beyond a reasonable doubt of every fact necessary to constitute a crime and handed that to Congress for impeachment. There is no limit that says he could not lay bare evidence that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump broke such and such law, and the fact that he did not means that Trump like every US Citizen should therefore receive the innocent until proven guilty nod.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #1660
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'd say around 111 pages. Send this thread to hell.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:27 PM   #1661
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'd say around 111 pages. Send this thread to hell.
Nope...enough isn’t enough

Welcome back to winning CRed.

He Gets Us
Old 06-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #1662
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So for you - our justice system is guilty until proven innocent (especially if we dont like you)

Fact is that while Mueller could not indict, he could have laid out the equivalent of proof beyond a reasonable doubt of every fact necessary to constitute a crime and handed that to Congress for impeachment. There is no limit that says he could not lay bare evidence that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump broke such and such law, and the fact that he did not means that Trump like every US Citizen should therefore receive the innocent until proven guilty nod.

Proof was laid out,DOJ polocies say you can not indite a sitting President . Spin all you want ,the man said he can not say he did not commit a crime !
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM   #1663
Giantone
Gamebreaker

No he isn't bilking the US tax payers at all......................

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224536672.html

The president is rarely in a building, save for the White House, that doesn’t have his name on it. And that is costing the American taxpayer more than $100 million, according to HuffPost. Trump’s recent visit to his golf course in Doonbeg, Ireland, contributed $3.6 million to that total.

The expenses for Trump’s trip included $1,023,940 for car and limo rentals, $10,866 to install temporary phone lines and an astounding $16,325 for the Secret Service to rent golf carts to follow the president while he played the links. And according to HuffPost, the jaunt to Ireland cost the State Department $1.5 million in contracts for the trip.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #1664
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-u-...185812955.html

Former U.S. Attorney Tells Congress Trump Committed ‘Multiple Crimes’

Politics
Former U.S. Attorney Tells Congress Trump Committed ‘Multiple Crimes’
The Daily Beast By Barbara McQuade,The Daily Beast Mon, Jun 10 2:58 PM EDT
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Andrew Harnik/AP
Statement as prepared for testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

Chairman Nadler, Ranking Member Collins, and distinguished members of the Committee: Thank you for inviting me to speak with you today about lessons from the Mueller Report regarding obstruction of justice.

Overview of Testimony
The most significant finding in the Special Counsel’s Report is that Russia interfered with our election in “sweeping and systematic fashion.”

Through that lens, I will share 2 observations about the report—

What happened and why it matters.

First, the conduct described in the report constitutes multiple crimes of obstruction of justice, supported by evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

If anyone other than a sitting president had committed this conduct, I am confident that he would be charged with crimes.

One thousand former federal prosecutors signed a letter agreeing that the president committed crimes.

Second, why it matters.

The obstruction described in the report created a risk to our national security because it was designed to prevent investigators from learning all of the facts about an attack on our country by a hostile foreign adversary.

hit the link to read more.............................
Old 06-12-2019, 12:40 PM   #1665
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol g1....

He Gets Us