Five-year-old boy accidentally shoots, kills sister

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #151
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Re: Five-year-old boy accidentally shoots, kills sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What part of that article states that the shooter is a member of the NRA is in any way adhering to NRA policies?
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #152
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

NRA News | Colorado Gun Law Recall: Your Voice, Your Vote, Our Freedoms
Old 09-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #153
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
What part of that article states that the shooter is a member of the NRA is in any way adhering to NRA policies?

Where did I say he was a member of the NRA ? The NRA does believe that you should be allowed to carry a loaded firearm on you at all times , correct ?Texas believes in it also ,and if you read the article you will see the man was standing out front and just waving the gun around .Thank God that his second amendment rights were protected though .
Old 09-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #154
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Where did I say he was a member of the NRA ? The NRA does believe that you should be allowed to carry a loaded firearm on you at all times , correct ?Texas believes in it also ,and if you read the article you will see the man was standing out front and just waving the gun around .Thank God that his second amendment rights were protected though .
Somebody doesn't know that brandishing is illegal. And stunts like that, for example Joe Biden's shotgun advice, are discouraged by gun safety classes, including those run by the NRA.

Let alone the shooting. Sure, let's support gun control so ONLY criminals and nuts have them.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #155
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
The NRA believes that law abidiing citizens should be allowed to carry a firearm and in gun safty.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #156
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
The NRA believes that law abidiing citizens should be allowed to carry a firearm and in gun safety.

Until the foresaid "law abiding citizens" shoot or kill someone ,then the NRA calls them nuts or mentally defective .
Old 09-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #157
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Until the foresaid "law abiding citizens" shoot or kill someone ,then the NRA calls them nuts or mentally defective .
Most people that kill are nuts. Just like anyone using anything as a weapon to kill.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Most people that kill are nuts. Just like anyone using anything as a weapon to kill.

No the NRA doesn't see it that way ,your not a not till you kill .Maybe some better or even some more background checks would help ,they sure couldn't hurt .
Old 09-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #159
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
No the NRA doesn't see it that way ,your not a not till you kill .Maybe some better or even some more background checks would help ,they sure couldn't hurt .
Pretty sure most gun owners would call Joe Biden nuts. So there you go.

Another logic fail on your part, giantone. Of course, everybody sane would call that shooters nuts. He's no longer "law abiding" as you put it, now is he?

So what are you trying to say, in response to calling only the shooter nuts, that all gun owners should be considered nuts until proven otherwise?
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #160
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
I personally don't have a problem with having a back ground checks for all gun purchases but I also don't think having them will stop a person who wants a gun from finding one illegally. The problem as I see it if we started doing back ground checks on all purchases and as I say it does not work then they will want other limitations put into place. So on and so on.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #161
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Pretty sure most gun owners would call Joe Biden nuts. So there you go.

Another logic fail on your part, giantone.
Only in your very small world .
Old 09-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #162
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is just getting out of control..........,A 3 year Old Shoots a 2 Year old !

Two-year-old boy in Clarendon County shot by three-year-old : News : MidlandsConnect.com

MANNING, SC (WACH)- The shooting of a two year old boy by a three year old is being called an accident.
According to an incident report provided by the Clarendon County Sheriff's Department, on Monday, deputies responded to a home on Paradise Road near Alcolu. A three-year-old boy and a two-year-old boy were staying at their aunt's house. The three-year-old climbed into the family's gun cabinet reached a pistol.
The aunt was outside when she heard a gunshot. She and her husband ran into the house and found the two-year-old lying on the floor. The three-year-old had shot the two-year-old through the legs, said Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett.
The two year old was taken to Clarendon Health System where he was flown to Palmetto Health Richland's children's hospital for treatment of his injuries.
WACH Fox News reached out to the child's mother to see how he's doing, but we have yet to hear back.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #163
firstdown
Living Legend

Who the hell leaves a 2 and 3 year old alone in a house. Then add they had guns load and not locked up you cannot pass laws to protect against people this stupid.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #164
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Who the hell leaves a 2 and 3 year old alone in a house. Then add they had guns load and not locked up you cannot pass laws to protect against people this stupid.
Sanctioned by the NRA, clearly both kids were lifetime members.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #165
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Sanctioned by the NRA

So, we agree .