Old 09-22-2022, 10:57 PM   #151
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
And yet his followers won't even blink.

But it's not a cult or anything.

I have spent my life trying to escape reality lol, and I’ve never been so happy to be a part of it!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-22-2022, 11:01 PM   #152
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
I went to high school in small Tx town,seems like most of my friends and classmates are Trumpsters,and some of my close friends are too,they absolutely refuse to believe any of that stuff about Trump or ignore it.If Trump is somehow convicted of something they will go batshit crazy with the conspiracies.
I’m so sick of politics and politicians getting away with crimes,and while I believe Trump is guilty I also believe Hilary was guilty also and nothing happened to her.
The current Mayor of Houston(Sylvester Turner) where I live,he’s crooked as shit,been on the news with the investigative reporters digging up all his dirty deeds,and he just smiles and says no comment and nothing fking happens,I’m so sick of it

Hillary never even came close to stealing nuclear codes, and even less close to thinking it was ok because she “thought” it into being ok.

This is so far beyond politics and politicians getting away with things that it is comical (not really).
Old 09-23-2022, 02:35 AM   #153
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Hillary never even came close to stealing nuclear codes, and even less close to thinking it was ok because she “thought” it into being ok.

This is so far beyond politics and politicians getting away with things that it is comical (not really).
If I can add , Hilliary sat for 14 hours and answered every single question thrown at her. Not a fan of her but she isn't close to trump or his sheep.
Old 09-23-2022, 09:42 AM   #154
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

For punch and giantone,I am not comparing what Trump has been accused of compared to Hilary,that was not my point.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:04 AM   #155
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in;

Yeah, not even close, but that is not what he said. He said he thought Clinton was guilty (ie corrupt) not that she was on the same level as Trump and is sick with these type of people (the rich and powerful) getting away with their illegal activities. It's not a whattaaboutism post.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 11:33 AM   #156
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Yeah, not even close, but that is not what he said. He said he thought Clinton was guilty (ie corrupt) not that she was on the same level as Trump and is sick with these type of people (the rich and powerful) getting away with their illegal activities. It's not a whattaaboutism post.
Thing is no one has proven anything about Hilary, again I am not a fan but again comparing her to trump isn't close. Ok Hilary guilty of what, trump is trying to destroy our Democracy because he lost and election. Saying a "politician is corrupt" is one thing but trump is a criminal and a traitor .
Old 09-23-2022, 11:45 AM   #157
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

H-town and Non. A clearly mentally deranged lunatic stole nuclear codes because he declassified them by thinking about it.

To bring up Hillary, or any other rich or powerful person who did anything corrupt ever in their life (democrat or republican) while referencing what Trump has done is just silly. This isn’t a thread or conversation about rich and powerful people getting away with shit. I mean might as well talk about athletes or movie stars too that get away with crimes. That can be a whole other thread.

Like I said this is so far beyond rich and powerful people not being held accountable. This is the single greatest act of treason we have ever seen. This makes Benedict Arnold look like a guy who didn’t pay parking tickets.

Even mentioning Hillary or any other rich and powerful person in this thread completely falls under the “they are all corrupt “ thingy. Sorry couldn’t think of a better word than thingy.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:06 PM   #158
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I think we talk about Trump on this site more than we talk about the Commandos.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. Crooked, pant suit wearing, doo-doo head.

Fuck Trump too, go buy a new mansion and get some Trumpers to live there, then you can play King and Peasants until you die.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 01:50 PM   #159
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

Well the thread is called Trump the criminal and he kind of does and says things that you just can’t ignore. Trust me SD i wish the name would never come up for the rest of my life. Unfortunately tomorrow he will probably get caught with plans to kill all the people who didn’t vote for him and tell children in a childrens hospital that Santa Claus is fake news ………
Old 09-23-2022, 01:57 PM   #160
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I think if Trump moved on and quietly lived the rest of his life in retirement, we could all move on too and really start to focus on how terrible the quality of life is for at least half the population.

Instead he insists on maintaining his hold over the Republican party and plans to try and get back into power for 2024 and here we are.
Old 09-23-2022, 02:44 PM   #161
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I think we talk about Trump on this site more than we talk about the Commandos.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. Crooked, pant suit wearing, doo-doo head.

Fuck Trump too, go buy a new mansion and get some Trumpers to live there, then you can play King and Peasants until you die.
You're right but the difference is that trump is the real World , Football is entertainment. trump is seriously some major shit. That's real world stuff . Destroying the US Democracy is a big deal.
Old 09-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #162
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I think if Trump moved on and quietly lived the rest of his life in retirement, we could all move on too and really start to focus on how terrible the quality of life is for at least half the population.

Instead he insists on maintaining his hold over the Republican party and plans to try and get back into power for 2024 and here we are.
Lol…it’s Trump fault the Democrat President and Democrat run Congress can’t focus on half the country’s problems. What a fucking joke. I’ll drop the Biden failures list in here too if we need it.

I’ve heard it all folks…

Clowns

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 02:51 PM   #163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I guess it’s easier just to ignore the problems and say Trump

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 05:33 PM   #164
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol…it’s Trump fault the Democrat President and Democrat run Congress can’t focus on half the country’s problems. What a fucking joke. I’ll drop the Biden failures list in here too if we need it.

I’ve heard it all folks…

Clowns

I love how you act like we lived in some utopian society when Republicans were in control of all that not so long ago.

On a side note google search compromised nuclear codes later and see how that stacks up against the country’s problems. Maybe you don’t even have to google it. Maybe you can put on your maga hat and think it into your brain?
Im not even going to hit reply right now. Im just going to think this post and it will appear in the thread.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:03 PM   #165
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I guess it’s easier just to ignore the problems and say Trump

Still doing the orange man bad thing?

What greater problem is there then a mentally unstable president who stole nuclear codes and boxes of other top secret documents?