When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-06-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Narrow view of just comments to the SCOTUS, Schumers words were more "attacking" but taking into the weight of the speaker, a sitting POTUS comments re wanting favorable treatment from his judges is more damaging then loose words from the Senate minority leader at a rally.

Broad view - Trump has used much worse, much more inciteful language so for anyone to try and claim Schumer's words are threats of violence ... it makes that person seem hallow and untruthful with actual honest discourse.
Again another BS equivalency and you throw in a personnel attack anybody disagreeing is moral low ground, therefore cant hold an opinion unless its in-line. Easy to see and point out...but this is the elitist-tone Obama ploy which essential got Trump elected.

Look, Schumer 1000% in the wrong. Trump has to personally attack individual justices for the equivalency. Simply do this, Mitch same speech about Gun Control being argued Supreme Court, and have him use the same language towards invoking name of 2 liberal justices. Then ask yourself, is that ok?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:07 AM   #2
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Again another BS equivalency and you throw in a personnel attack anybody disagreeing is moral low ground, therefore cant hold an opinion unless its in-line. Easy to see and point out...but this is the elitist-tone Obama ploy which essential got Trump elected.

Look, Schumer 1000% in the wrong. Trump has to personally attack individual justices for the equivalency. Simply do this, Mitch same speech about Gun Control being argued Supreme Court, and have him use the same language towards invoking name of 2 liberal justices. Then ask yourself, is that ok?
Theres 2 discussion/thoughts going on.

1 - what Schumer said to the 2 justices of the SCOTUS. Clearly wrong, he admitted it was wrong.

2 - what republicans are saying about what schumer said. Here, Rs claiming it is an actual call for violence are coming off as hallow shills bc they do dismiss Trumps direct words calling for violence as just words and campaign rally speech but here act like Schumer's words are a direct call for violence.

Rs are correct on 1 and not on 2 imo.

To answer your hypothetical ... no, I would not be okay with Mitch singeling out 2 liberal justices .... just as i am not okay w schumer singeling out 2 justices here.

I can admit when my party puts their foot in their mouth.

Can you?

(rhetorical .. i dont need an answer)
Old 03-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Theres 2 discussion/thoughts going on.

1 - what Schumer said to the 2 justices of the SCOTUS. Clearly wrong, he admitted it was wrong.

2 - what republicans are saying about what schumer said. Here, Rs claiming it is an actual call for violence are coming off as hallow shills bc they do dismiss Trumps direct words calling for violence as just words and campaign rally speech but here act like Schumer's words are a direct call for violence.

Rs are correct on 1 and not on 2 imo.

To answer your hypothetical ... no, I would not be okay with Mitch singeling out 2 liberal justices .... just as i am not okay w schumer singeling out 2 justices here.

I can admit when my party puts their foot in their mouth.

Can you?

(rhetorical .. i dont need an answer)
haha...SS I love you brother, but I cant spend anymore time on it today. You know how bad I type, so foot remains in mouth most the time

He Gets Us
Old 03-06-2020, 11:43 AM   #4
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
haha...SS I love you brother, but I cant spend anymore time on it today. You know how bad I type, so foot remains in mouth most the time
Chico .. i love you as well. In an internet, we never met kinda, completely cool nothing gay kind of way. cheers if i ever get a lil bitchy on here .. i can sometimes get a lil bitchy.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:39 AM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Absolutely nobody is saying Schumers words were ok. Nobody. That is not what is up for debate here. It is the fact that Trump can say whatever the hell he wants to incite violence, wars, racial divide, and the left is supposed to recite the sticks and stones chant and move on while the right says it is about actions not words. Now Schumer pulls a Trump and the right is flabbergasted. I mean gtfoh.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:44 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump is the only person who says nasty things in politics? Come on Punch.

nobody here is gonna say trump isn’t an asshole. I’ve said before he should not hit send so much and he is a retard when it comes to a lot of things

He Gets Us
Old 03-06-2020, 02:50 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:

nobody here is gonna say trump isn’t an asshole. I’ve said before he should not hit send so much and he is a retard when it comes to a lot of things

He is the worst and it isn’t even close, but that isn’t what Im getting at. All these republican senators up in arms about Schumer are full if it. They been silent for years about Trump. That was my point.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #8
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

I have known Trump was an A-hole going back 35 years when he owned the New Jersey Generals. I find it shocking all the middle aged people I know didn't hear about Trump till he had a reality show and some even when he ran for president.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:47 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Dude, stop tweeting. This is a health crisis not an economic one. JFC, put the phone down

He Gets Us
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM   #10
MTK
\m/

That aged well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2020, 01:19 PM   #11
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

That aged well

Its still true if you are investing for a long term plan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:52 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

That aged well

Doesn't he look like a Gary Busey son? Like did Ivana hit Gary Busey on the side? Seriously...this could be like a birther thing

He Gets Us
Old 03-12-2020, 11:55 PM   #13
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

The 25th amendment is there for a reason.

Just sayin.

Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #14
SunnySide
Playmaker

TRUMPS OWN WORDS ON CORONAVIRUS

January 22: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it totally under control”!

January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!

February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump wrongly says the coronavirus "is a flu"

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.

March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want.That wasn't true. There were an insufficient number of tests available, as Pence said the day prior, and Americans could not get tested simply because they wanted to get tested. "You may not get a test unless a doctor or public health official prescribes a test,"

March 6: Trump baselessly muses that "maybe" the coronavirus improved US jobs numbers, Trump never thinks in terms of people and families losing lives… just numbers to boost his ego.

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states Insurance companies will pay for patients Coronavirus treatment. Next day Insurance Coalition corrected Trump and said they will pay ONLY for Co-payments ,NOT Treatment. Big Difference!

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states his Travel Ban to Europe will “apply to the tremendous amount of trade and large”. Next day white House Officials corrected Trump misinformation and said” Travel ban will NOT include trade!”. Trumps can’t even read a Teleprompter correctly.

March 11: Trump’s Ban to Europe does NOT include Britain and Scotland, were there are more confirmed coronavirus cases than in some European countries.
Trump owns Golf Resorts in Britain and Scotland, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

^^ cut n paste, not my words
Old 03-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #15
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
TRUMPS OWN WORDS ON CORONAVIRUS

January 22: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it totally under control”!

January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!

February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump wrongly says the coronavirus "is a flu"

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.

March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want.That wasn't true. There were an insufficient number of tests available, as Pence said the day prior, and Americans could not get tested simply because they wanted to get tested. "You may not get a test unless a doctor or public health official prescribes a test,"

March 6: Trump baselessly muses that "maybe" the coronavirus improved US jobs numbers, Trump never thinks in terms of people and families losing lives… just numbers to boost his ego.

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states Insurance companies will pay for patients Coronavirus treatment. Next day Insurance Coalition corrected Trump and said they will pay ONLY for Co-payments ,NOT Treatment. Big Difference!

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states his Travel Ban to Europe will “apply to the tremendous amount of trade and large”. Next day white House Officials corrected Trump misinformation and said” Travel ban will NOT include trade!”. Trumps can’t even read a Teleprompter correctly.

March 11: Trump’s Ban to Europe does NOT include Britain and Scotland, were there are more confirmed coronavirus cases than in some European countries.
Trump owns Golf Resorts in Britain and Scotland, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

^^ cut n paste, not my words
Kind of like looking back at all the top dems saying we need to build a wall until now.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote