The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-08-2022, 10:43 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Chico, SD, nonniey .. you guys won. The culture war game plan won.

The chemical castration and teaching students about slavery are big voting topics apparently.

I look forward to gutting military aid to Ukraine, the non stop investigations into a presidents son making foreign money while his dad was not in politics, attacks on the FBI and State legislatures making them immune from being voted out in the future ...

Congratulations.
Man, how do even write that? Joe Biden not in politics? Ha

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:08 AM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Chico, SD, nonniey .. you guys won. The culture war game plan won.

The chemical castration and teaching students about slavery are big voting topics apparently.

I look forward to gutting military aid to Ukraine, the non stop investigations into a presidents son making foreign money while his dad was not in politics, attacks on the FBI and State legislatures making them immune from being voted out in the future ...

Congratulations.

I didn't even know I was involved in a competition. I don't think I've talked much, if at all, about most of those subjects you mentioned.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:17 AM   #3
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

I didn't even know I was involved in a competition. I don't think I've talked much, if at all, about most of those subjects you mentioned.

Your team won, take the medal and celebrate.

This was the culmination of years of hard work by McConnell and company with the great gerrymandering off the 2008 redistricting, stuffing of federal court judges, stealing a SCOTUS seat, making the SC a political party

You guys did it.

You fucked this country right up our assess with your religious creed.

2022 you get Trump and then RIP America.

Congratulations.

You fucked this country good.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:28 AM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Yeah, I'll just go ahead and stay out of this thread the rest of the week.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:40 AM   #5
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Yeah, I'll just go ahead and stay out of this thread the rest of the week.
SD .. its a good bit tongue and cheek my man. Am I mad? yeah but its also exaggeration on my part.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:52 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The problem is this, there needs to be accountability

We told democrats inflation was real and not transitory

We told democrats their energy policy will hurt the economy, cause inflation and crush middle class/poor folks

We told democrats that masking kids in school and having remote learning would lead to learning loss, mental illness and hurt the most vulnerable kids in the poorest communities

We told democrats to keep sex, identity, gender, crt and politics out of school

We told democrats paying people to stay at home and not work would hurt the economy

We told democrats defund the police & criminals justice reform would lead to higher crime and hurt the most vulnerable communities in the country

We told democrats Biden would let illegals, criminals, terrorists, fentanyl cross the border without impunity and lock kids in cages.

We told democrats spending out of control would lead to continued inflation and run record deficits

He Gets Us
Old 11-08-2022, 12:21 PM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

I wish a republican president had to take over in 2020 .. when the covid bill comes due, russia invades ukraine, world is hit with inflation and recession

2024 we should just be coming out of a recession .. and whoever is president in 2024 will get credit for just being in at the right time.

Taking over the presidency in 2020 was a bad time to get elected
Old 11-08-2022, 06:48 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I wish a republican president had to take over in 2020 .. when the covid bill comes due, russia invades ukraine, world is hit with inflation and recession

2024 we should just be coming out of a recession .. and whoever is president in 2024 will get credit for just being in at the right time.

Absolutely, but then you have trump again.
Old 11-09-2022, 08:22 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Alot of problems would not have happened, most of these things were within Biden controls and his policy decisions put us here.

He Gets Us
Old 11-09-2022, 08:35 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Alot of problems would not have happened, most of these things were within Biden controls and his policy decisions put us here.
LOL, that is beyond ignorant. Just admit you're wrong chico, stop making yourself look like an ass.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:12 PM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #12
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I think you are wrong on the alot bit. On the Ukraine crisis Trump would have been far worse. Inflation probably wouldn't have been as bad but it would have happened due to the war, although not having a war on domestic oil would certainly have been beneficial to inflation (and yes even the environment) Trump wasn't particularly good with COVID either (It was some GOP Governors - ie Desantis, that got that right not Trump).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:09 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
I think you are wrong on the alot bit. On the Ukraine crisis Trump would have been far worse. Inflation probably wouldn't have been as bad but it would have happened due to the war, although not having a war on domestic oil would certainly have been beneficial to inflation (and yes even the environment) Trump wasn't particularly good with COVID either (It was some GOP Governors - ie Desantis, that got that right not Trump).
You “think,” but you got hypotheticals and I can point to the data and the policy that reinforces it under Biden. Yes we know Biden lied about inflation, yes we see his spending attributed to it, yes we see his laughable energy policy crushed middle, poor classes as well as small business owners as well as attributed to inflation, yes we see he failed to get the fed to raise interest rates, yes we see his regulatory environment helped increase inflation.

We see all of his policies and how he is solely responsible for it.

He Gets Us
Old 11-12-2022, 11:05 AM   #14
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
You “think,” but you got hypotheticals and I can point to the data and the policy that reinforces it under Biden. Yes we know Biden lied about inflation, yes we see his spending attributed to it, yes we see his laughable energy policy crushed middle, poor classes as well as small business owners as well as attributed to inflation, yes we see he failed to get the fed to raise interest rates, yes we see his regulatory environment helped increase inflation.

Yes he is responsible for his policies, which is why he almost certainly will go down as one of the 10 worst Presidents the US ever had, I'm just pointing out that on a couple of those bad ones Trump had similar proposals (and at least one of them he would have been worse - a lot worse).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 11:18 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, you and your right wing nuts keep claiming that but the World knows it ain't so.