Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 01-16-2015, 01:11 PM   #1
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Know what I really can't stand? Packaging that's hard to open. On Christmas morning I needed a knife, a really big knife, a pair of scissors, and a pair of wire cutters. Just to open up toys and shit for the kids.

Frustration free packaging will now be a big reason why I decide to purchase a product.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

How, why the hell does one piss all over the top of the urinal?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:15 AM   #3
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
urinal?

how about this.

this morning I walk a block down to 7-11 for milk and ice. As i am walking back, there is a guy 100 feet ahead walking in the same direction. His body actions are kinda odd.

As I get closer, there is a trail of piss bc this asshole decided to whip out his dick and piss as he walked.

im done with my current barrio. people spit, piss, shit and litter everywhere. come warmer weather, people will be throwing up everywhere as well. every time you park you have to make sure you dont step on dead rat carcass that has been pancaked by passing cars. you then get to watch this rat carcass deteriorate for the next 3 months until one morning the rat carcass is disintegrated. only to be replaced by a fresh dead and pancaked rat carcass to observe for the next 3 months. there is a dead pancaked rat carcass approx every 3rd parking spot, so watch out! this morning for the first time i saw a lil itty bitty baby dead rat carcass freshly pancaked with still fresh red blood coming out of its lil itty bitty dead head. i wonder if a dead baby rat carcass takes the required 3 months to disintegrate? i will keep you posted.

pretty sure me and the lady are separating in a few months as well ..
Old 01-23-2015, 12:00 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
urinal?

how about this.

this morning I walk a block down to 7-11 for milk and ice. As i am walking back, there is a guy 100 feet ahead walking in the same direction. His body actions are kinda odd.

As I get closer, there is a trail of piss bc this asshole decided to whip out his dick and piss as he walked.

im done with my current barrio. people spit, piss, shit and litter everywhere. come warmer weather, people will be throwing up everywhere as well. every time you park you have to make sure you dont step on dead rat carcass that has been pancaked by passing cars. you then get to watch this rat carcass deteriorate for the next 3 months until one morning the rat carcass is disintegrated. only to be replaced by a fresh dead and pancaked rat carcass to observe for the next 3 months. there is a dead pancaked rat carcass approx every 3rd parking spot, so watch out! this morning for the first time i saw a lil itty bitty baby dead rat carcass freshly pancaked with still fresh red blood coming out of its lil itty bitty dead head. i wonder if a dead baby rat carcass takes the required 3 months to disintegrate? i will keep you posted.

Baltimore...i like that little harbor area and that bar area, but other than that, its seems so ghetto. Where not giving a f*ck levels are crossed quite easily and often.

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #5
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
urinal?

how about this.

WOW! where do you live?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
WOW! where do you live?
Sounds like Bubs' neighborhood

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2015, 01:33 PM   #7
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Old 01-26-2015, 06:13 PM   #8
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
AHAHAH I was thinking that!
The wire is on HBO now in HD.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #9
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
WOW! where do you live?
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.2903...dQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

^^^ heres a link for the google street view. s broadway and lombard/baltimore st. i live right across from all those cigarette smoking people standing out in front of the powell recovery center. they are actually really good at keeping the noise down.

i kid you not .. last week i walked out to my car to go work and there was half a strip of undercooked bacon placed on my roof.

an undercooked half strip of effing bacon. wtf is that. did some bird carrying it in its beak drop it mid flight? can a sparrow with tail wind in its favor even carry the weight of a half strip of bacon?

mind boggling.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:17 AM   #10
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Quote:
No joke, a buddy of mine can do this. Not sure how but I've seen it too many times where someone is standing at the urinal and he'd duck into a stall and all of a sudden, dude at the urinal is bitching because his head is wet. If I knew he was using the John, I always waited for him to finish.

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:27 AM   #11
los panda
Pro Bowl

^ delightful

my exit ramp from the freeway to the surface street, there are 2 lanes on the exit ramp.
left lane = left turn and and straight only
right lane = right turn only

about 95% of the cars want to make the right turn, so the right lane is always juiced. i also always turn right, but i always see assholes fly in the left lane and make an illegal right turn in the intersection.

because of this i make my right turns here EXTREMELY wide, anticipating. so it finally happened, i was making my wide right turn and some nutjob flies in from my left side.
i hold my horn down and slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him. he slams on his brakes and looks at me like i'm crazy (as he is facing the wrong direction, in the wrong lane, in the middle of the intersection).

then he went to the drive-thru at del taco...
Old 01-23-2015, 11:29 AM   #12
los panda
Pro Bowl

also, i was visiting back home in md last week, i forgot about those speeding cameras.

let me just say that if they had those things when i was a teen driver, my friends and i would have robin hooded every single one of them for ourselves, as well as every other motorist.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

OTM I see a great dive bar

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2015, 01:32 PM   #14
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
OTM I see a great dive bar
arizona tapas? i will def watch the paq v mayweather fight there.

lol it is straight latino. reminds me of bars in tijuana's zona norte district (red light). Really loud music, flashing lights, disco balls.

me and the lady walked in there once and someone brought us a bowl of ceviche.

even though it says "tapas", they do not serve food.

we did not eat the ceviche. (okay, i took a few bites, i pride myself on eating anything and didnt want the place to feel bad - spoiled americans are too good for the free food they gave us while i know the guys around us were hungry). it felt weird, like we were getting this royal treatment from a place that is poor. we were the only people offered ceviche. it made me feel bad.

i do see these hot looking ladies in red skirts walking in and out of there. but i dont think it is prostitution, they may just be bartenders.

give it 15 years and this block will be gentrified and really expensive to live.

i was told this block is where native americans used to live way back in the day when they used to build the huge steel bridges in NY. i dont know why they would live in Balt but work in NY.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #15
MTK
\m/

People that don't use any punctuation so what they write is just one epic run-on sentence seriously did these people go to school I mean really what the fuck am I reading it's exhausting and confusing I can't stand it so yeah I've been watching The Wire again in HD since HBO re-released it what a great fucking show it's even better the second time around you pick up on a lot more the 2nd watch have you guys watched Treme it's another David Simon show it's pretty good and has a lot of the same actors in it from The Wire a big snow storm on the way tomorrow hoping for a snow day haven't been feeling well would be nice to have a day off why do people stock up on bread and milk when a storm hits can't you survive a day or two if you're snowed in I don't drink shitty milk anyway fuck the Patriots go Seahawks and oh yeah fuck this deflate gate shit and can we stop putting gate on the end of any controversy so tired of it