The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-21-2022, 04:05 PM   #1546
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
And it will always be an issue because the democratic party doesn't want it to not be an issue.

Stop with the horse shit, seriously. As others have pointed out this has been going on for decades , ......fucking decades. If you honestly think it's a Democrat's problem you're not as intelligent as I thought you were.

Advertisements
Old 09-21-2022, 08:36 PM   #1547
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dak...r-records-show

North Dakota man free after admitting he mowed down 'Republican' teen over politics, records show

So last week a democrat politician killed a journalist over corruption claim in Nevada and now in North Dakota a Democrat man ran over and killed an 18 because he labeled him a Republican extremist.

Just imagine if a republican killed a 18 year old democrat…it would be on ever tv channel, NYT and Wa Post with multiple articles. Seriously, we act like the media bias doesn’t exist. Wake up folks

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 08:42 PM   #1548
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I wonder if 50 asylum seekers from Ukraine woulda been shipped out from Martha Vineyards?

Hmmmmmmm…probably not

He Gets Us
Old 09-22-2022, 04:55 AM   #1549
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I wonder if 50 asylum seekers from Ukraine woulda been shipped out from Martha Vineyards?

Hmmmmmmm…probably not
Only in your ignorant way could someone connect the two.

If they went their of their own free will and not lied to by lying republicans that moved then from Texas to Florida and then to Martha's Vineyard , who knows?
Old 09-22-2022, 05:00 AM   #1550
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

North Dakota man free after admitting he mowed down 'Republican' teen over politics, records show

So last week a democrat politician killed a journalist over corruption claim in Nevada and now in North Dakota a Democrat man ran over and killed an 18 because he labeled him a Republican extremist.

Just imagine if a republican killed a 18 year old democrat…it would be on ever tv channel, NYT and Wa Post with multiple articles. Seriously, we act like the media bias doesn’t exist. Wake up folks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...blican-primary

US man charged with wife’s murder wins Republican town primary from jail

Andrew Wilhoite, 40, of Lebanon, Indiana, accused of killing Nikki Wilhoite with flower pot and dumping her body in nearby creek
Old 09-22-2022, 07:51 AM   #1551
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Stop with the horse shit, seriously. As others have pointed out this has been going on for decades , ......fucking decades. If you honestly think it's a Democrat's problem you're not as intelligent as I thought you were.
2 million is a record because of Biden’s policies. So are the fentanyl deaths, deaths at the border, et

As usual you are ignoring the facts

He Gets Us
Old 09-22-2022, 08:26 AM   #1552
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
2 million is a record because of Biden’s policies. So are the fentanyl deaths, deaths at the border, et

As usual you are ignoring the facts
As usual you make up shit!
Old 09-22-2022, 08:29 AM   #1553
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[B DeSantis relocates Texas migrants, lets Florida businesses keep using illegal labor][/B]

https://news.yahoo.com/scott-maxwell...080000130.html

By now, you’ve heard plenty about Ron DeSantis’ stunt where he used Florida tax dollars to fly a plane full of migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard.

I won’t waste time debating the morality of the shtick. Either you find it indecent for a politician to use desperate families fleeing repressive regimes as human pawns in a publicity stunt or you think it’s a hoot-and-a-half. Either way, your values are clear.

Instead, I want to focus on a question that has been mostly overlooked:

Why did the governor of Florida use migrants from Texas for his political theater?

Florida, after all, is chock full of undocumented citizens — an estimated 800,000 or more. So instead of playing games with migrants from Texas, many of whom were reportedly legal asylum-seekers, why didn’t Florida’s governor choose some of the many people known to be illegally living and working in his own backyard?
Old 09-22-2022, 08:45 AM   #1554
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Just imagine if a republican killed a 18 year old democrat…
Or a 17/18 year old republican killed who ever he wanted???

It's a bitch he was caught , right chico ?
Old 09-22-2022, 10:22 AM   #1555
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Or a 17/18 year old republican killed who ever he wanted???

It's a bitch he was caught , right chico ?
Giant his point was the press coverage. Crickets on the one in North Dakota versus this example. So we actually don't have to imagine it, as your post clearly illustrates.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #1556
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Giant his point was the press coverage. Crickets on the one in North Dakota versus this example. So we actually don't have to imagine it, as your post clearly illustrates.

It was only one of his attempted points.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:37 AM   #1557
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

What .. NOW conservatives care about protestors getting run over by cars?

If yall cheered on people running over BLM protestors

if yall passed new State laws making it legal to run over protestors

But get all mad when its a conservative being hit and not a BLM ...

ya might just be a republican

(before you try a carlson spin ... I want no one being run over, i want less people ramming their cars through crowds, im not supporting this event just like i didnt support all the ones prior)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:43 AM   #1558
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Jared Benjamin Lafer, who last September drove his SUV through a tiny assemblage of Black Lives Matter protesters in Johnson City, Tennessee, and then sped away — leaving behind a man with a concussion, brain bleed, and two broken legs — will face no charges.

On Monday, a Tennessee grand jury returned a “no true” bill — a declaration by jurors that there was not enough evidence to indict the 27-year-old even after a judge had reduced the charges against him from aggravated assault, a Class C felony, to reckless aggravated assault, a Class D felony. Among the materials that apparently left the grand jurors unmoved was cellphone video documenting Lafer rolling over the protester with his truck, narrowly

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...WeoNJBndsm35PA

^^ clear video of it ..
------

Did you all hear about this one? On video so it should have been everywhere

The "if it was a republican it would be everywhere in the media" is such a dumb argument to me.

Social media is the news cycle .. and plenty of right wing conservatives make sure things get promoted loud and clear

------

Yall are saying event in North Dakota isnt being reported but ive heard about it plenty and here we are talking about it.

---

Such simp victim mentality ... "(sniffle sniffle) if .. if it was a republican .. (sniff sniff) .. the world would care!!!"

Selling "youre the victim" to conservatives has to be the easiest job in the world.

Sack up and stop whining and complaining about everything
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:48 AM   #1559
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico ..........

It was a republican driving the car in Charlottesville VA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlo...lle_car_attack

At around 1:45 p.m. on August 12, 2017, the Dodge Challenger, driven by Fields, impacted a crowd of counter-protesters while driving at a high speed.[1][3][5][10][21] The speed was estimated between 23–28 miles per hour (37–45 km/h) by a police crash reconstructionist.[22] The car audibly rammed pedestrians and struck a white sedan stopped in the street,[23][5] accelerating the sedan to 17.1 miles per hour (27.5 km/h).[24] The impact reportedly sent people "flying through the air" over another car near the intersection of Fourth and Water streets.[5] The struck vehicle also hit the maroon minivan ahead, "sending that vehicle into more pedestrians".[5] Seconds after the initial impact, Fields drove in reverse, striking more people, with his car's front bumper scraping the road.[5][10] Pedestrians who had avoided the attack chased Fields along Fourth Street.[5]

Fields backed up at a high speed for several blocks, and then turned left and sped off down Market Street.[10][25] A Virginia State Police Bell 407 helicopter, that crashed about three hours later, was following the car and relaying its route to ground units.[10][13] A deputy stopped and arrested Fields on Monticello Avenue, about 1 mile (1.6 km) from the attack.[10][26] The deputy waited for backup to arrive, and detective Steven Young came from the police department. According to Young, Fields kept apologizing and asked if anyone was injured. When Young told him that a person had died, Fields appeared shocked and started to cry.[10][13][27] Young said that the Dodge had holes in the rear window[26][28] and heavy front-end damage; Young said that the car was "splattered" with blood and flesh. A pair of blue sunglasses was stuck in the spoiler on the car's trunk.[10]
Old 09-24-2022, 05:58 PM   #1560
Giantone
Gamebreaker

He is second only to Jesus!

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...091312341.html

INSIDER
Donald Trump shares Truth Social photo proclaiming him as second only to Jesus

Donald Trump shared a Truth Social post comparing him to Jesus Christ.

The post said the former president is "second greatest" only to Jesus.

Trump's supporters, and even Trump himself, have made similar comparisons before.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his Truth Social account on Friday, declaring him as "second" only to Jesus.

The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: "Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest."

It accompanied an image of a painting of Jesus by artist Dan Wilson.

Trump "ReTruthed," or reposted, the Jesus comparison to his 4.1 million Truth Social followers.