Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-07-2019, 10:29 AM   #1546
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

The biggest problem I have with trump is trump. He has reset the conversation and allowed certain things to become kosher.

Clear anti Semiticism opinions are okay now. Stacy Abrams...is allowed to claim she won an election when she clearly lost and even with 100% definition of she lost fair it doesn’t matter, people still believe she won, green new deal would bankrupt the country...somehow people believe it wouldn’t, AOC is allowed to spew lies daily...that’s okay now, Bernie not giving up his tax returns, Jussie smollet is a hero to some, etc

This country is worse now. What can we do? I don’t know, but fighting identity politics is where I would start. We need to realize we are living in the greatest time ever for everyone and we need to move forward together. Fighting one another based on false identity politics will ruin this country....we need to recognize what’s happening. We clearly aren’t and Obama started it and trump has continued it...not good

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-07-2019, 10:36 AM   #1547
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, an Obama deflection .Typical trump cult member response.
I’m just wondering why you were sleeping for 8 years.

He Gets Us
Old 04-07-2019, 10:50 AM   #1548
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The biggest problem I have with trump is trump. He has reset the conversation and allowed certain things to become kosher.

Clear anti Semiticism opinions are okay now. Stacy Abrams...is allowed to claim she won an election when she clearly lost and even with 100% definition of she lost fair it doesn’t matter, people still believe she won, green new deal would bankrupt the country...somehow people believe it wouldn’t, AOC is allowed to spew lies daily...that’s okay now, Bernie not giving up his tax returns, Jussie smollet is a hero to some, etc

This country is worse now. What can we do? I don’t know, but fighting identity politics is where I would start. We need to realize we are living in the greatest time ever for everyone and we need to move forward together. Fighting one another based on false identity politics will ruin this country....we need to recognize what’s happening. We clearly aren’t and Obama started it and trump has continued it...not good
You must not be in tune with the popular opinion, literally everybody, eeeeeeeeeeeeverybody I know, black, white, gay, straight, hood, suburban, foreign national, thinks Jussie Smollett is an idiot that is guilty as fuck. And the state attorney that let him off obviously did so because someone called in a favor on his behalf. At a minimum he should pay for the cost of the investigation, and then a fine to boot for wasting police resources. Idk that I'd put him in jail for anything more than a few days though.

And you right, Stacy Abrams did lose the election. But if you don't care that there's a clear conflict of interest that her opponent was the guy in charge of setting the rules that disenfranchised POC from voting then I can't help you. I vote in VA using nothing but my drivers license, and that's always been good enough. Making people jump through ridiculous hoops to have their vote count needs to be banned.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #1549
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You must not be in tune with the popular opinion, literally everybody, eeeeeeeeeeeeverybody I know, black, white, gay, straight, hood, suburban, foreign national, thinks Jussie Smollett is an idiot that is guilty as fuck. And the state attorney that let him off obviously did so because someone called in a favor on his behalf. At a minimum he should pay for the cost of the investigation, and then a fine to boot for wasting police resources. Idk that I'd put him in jail for anything more than a few days though.

And you right, Stacy Abrams did lose the election. But if you don't care that there's a clear conflict of interest that her opponent was the guy in charge of setting the rules that disenfranchised POC from voting then I can't help you. I vote in VA using nothing but my drivers license, and that's always been good enough. Making people jump through ridiculous hoops to have their vote count needs to be banned.
I’m gonna continue to fight identity politics..whomever fights it with me I’ll vote for them. D/R...doesn’t matter anymore...we must fight identity politics period.

If you for one moment believe Stacy abrams and her bullshit, then you aren’t with me.

He Gets Us
Old 04-07-2019, 06:47 PM   #1550
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I’m just wondering why you were sleeping for 8 years.
Typical trump move can't defend himself so attack ,even if it's ignorant.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:00 PM   #1551
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This was a sidebar poll on RealClearPolitics:

Favorability Ratings: U.S. Political Leaders

Politician Ratings pos neg Spread
Donald Trump 41.8 53.1 -11.3
Nancy Pelosi 36.8 51.0 -14.2
Mitch McConnell 24.8 46.5 -21.7
Chuck Schumer 28.0 41.0 -13.0

When will enough be enough for the whole political caste...

RCP Favorability polls
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #1552
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This was a sidebar poll on RealClearPolitics:

Favorability Ratings: U.S. Political Leaders

Politician Ratings pos neg Spread
Donald Trump 41.8 53.1 -11.3
Nancy Pelosi 36.8 51.0 -14.2
Mitch McConnell 24.8 46.5 -21.7
Chuck Schumer 28.0 41.0 -13.0

When will enough be enough for the whole political caste...

RCP Favorability polls
I am not sure what it speaks of to me but I am shocked that Pelosi ever had over a 50% favorability rating.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:47 AM   #1553
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.thewrap.com/buzzfeed-fin...mpression=true

BuzzFeed Finally Updates Story That Claimed Trump ‘Directed’ Michael Cohen to Lie to Congress

Here’s buzzfeed falling on their sword around that bullshit story every mainstream media outlet pushed that was fake news several months ago. It’s kinda scary to think Facebook and social media have been rightfully criticized for spreading fake information but when mainstream media perpetuates it, folks simply look the other way.

Here's a great article about how CNN and MSNBC propped up a piece of shit as some sort of liberal hero:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28...ousehold-name/

"How CNN And MSNBC Made Shakedown Artist Michael Avenatti A Household Name"

The Media Research Center found that in a 10-week span last spring, from March to May, Avenatti was interviewed a whopping 147 times. Neither of those totals include additional segments about Avenatti, where he was the subject of news, but not interviewed. In 2018, CNN gave him the most airtime, with 107 live interviews. MSNBC came in a close second at 81

Amazing stuff

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 04-19-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #1554
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
https://www.thewrap.com/buzzfeed-fin...mpression=true

BuzzFeed Finally Updates Story That Claimed Trump ‘Directed’ Michael Cohen to Lie to Congress

Here’s buzzfeed falling on their sword around that bullshit story every mainstream media outlet pushed that was fake news several months ago. It’s kinda scary to think Facebook and social media have been rightfully criticized for spreading fake information but when mainstream media perpetuates it, folks simply look the other way.

Here's a great article about how CNN and MSNBC propped up a piece of shit as some sort of liberal hero:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28...ousehold-name/

"How CNN And MSNBC Made Shakedown Artist Michael Avenatti A Household Name"

The Media Research Center found that in a 10-week span last spring, from March to May, Avenatti was interviewed a whopping 147 times. Neither of those totals include additional segments about Avenatti, where he was the subject of news, but not interviewed. In 2018, CNN gave him the most airtime, with 107 live interviews. MSNBC came in a close second at 81

Amazing stuff

This movie is awesome.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:46 PM   #1555
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump just can't STFU!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mueller...-ignoring-him/

Documented proof his lawyer saved his tangerine ass by ignoring his order and trump says this shit!

President Trump took issue Monday with special counsel Robert Mueller's portrayal of a White House staff that frequently ignored his demands. Mr. Trump, taking a few questions from reporters on the sidelines of the White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday morning, said no one in the administration disobeys him.

"Nobody disobeys my orders," said Mr. Trump in response to a question about whether he's worried about a staff that ignores his requests.

Mueller's report paints a picture of staff members who often ignored commands they viewed as legally or otherwise dubious, such as when Mr. Trump directed then-White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller. McGahn refused the president's order, threatening to resign instead and telling a colleague the president asked him to do "crazy sh**" for him.

Mueller's report also revealed that the president ordered ally Corey Lewandowski to tell then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to limit the scope of the Russia investigation to possible election-meddling only. Lewandowski didn't follow through.

"The president's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the president decline to carry out orders or accede to his requests," Mueller's report asserted.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:51 PM   #1556
gmiujk
Camp Scrub

I'm not reading those articles, because its not my argument, but any article by The Atlantic is a non starter. And there are sites on the right you could say the same for.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:30 PM   #1557
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Every liberal who is driven insane by Trump needs to step back and think why he was elected. He was elected because they nominated a piece of human garbage considered worse than he was. If the 2016 presidential election in the USA wasn't Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich give me another example. For the record I always vote, even in special elections for dog catcher, I don't believe in wasting votes as in voting for 3rd party candidates with no chance. I tried to pick one, but ended up writing in Will Seemore.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #1558
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiujk View Post
I'm not reading those articles, because its not my argument, but any article by The Atlantic is a non starter. And there are sites on the right you could say the same for.
Bold 1st post. Very bold.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #1559
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiujk View Post
You might be the 1st warpather here who's 1st comment was in the political section. Bold move Cotton.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:00 PM   #1560
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Any liberal notice how every word out of the mouth of AOC is broadcast everywhere on liberal media sites? Why is that? She seems to have taken over for Maxine Waters for spewing nonsense and garbage, that gets covered front and center. Trump is a pathetic joke, but he still looks like a Mensa candidate compared to those two.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote