Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-18-2019, 11:30 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Trump now selling Ambassadorships ..........................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/possible-...053951762.html

Possible pay-to-play scheme for Trump ambassador post uncovered
CBSNews 7 hours ago
PAY to PLAY..............
A CBS News investigation has uncovered a possible pay-for-play scheme involving the Republican National Committee and President Donald Trump's nominee for ambassador to the Bahamas. Emails obtained by CBS News show the nominee, San Diego billionaire Doug Manchester, was asked by the RNC to donate half a million dollars as his confirmation in the Senate hung in the balance, chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.

When who is at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration.

Robin Bernstein who serves in the Dominican Republic and Lana Marks in South Africa have both been members of Trump's Mar-a-Lago club where it costs $200,000 to join.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:13 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Yeah G1, every president ever has been selling ambassadorships to the highest bidder for decades now. It's practically tradition at this point.

Chico, can you believe these amateurs?

G1, do you even politics bro?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:43 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah G1, every president ever has been selling ambassadorships to the highest bidder for decades now. It's practically tradition at this point.

Chico, can you believe these amateurs?

G1, do you even politics bro?
"Barack Obama’s ambassador legacy: plum postings for big donors"

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-...or-big-donors/

its a known practice which isn't right, but the media continues to pump fake news stories to those who simply don't know the swamp.

SAD!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:29 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
"Barack Obama’s ambassador legacy: plum postings for big donors"

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-...or-big-donors/

its a known practice which isn't right, but the media continues to pump fake news stories to those who simply don't know the swamp.

SAD!
That's it,that's all you can come up with ..."fake news",.............man chico trump really has you down.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:42 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

New rule for Bigly....no more teleprompters. He is at his best when its off the dome, impromptu, riffing and ripping.

He Gets Us
Old 12-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

In the Eyes of the World ..trump is a fool!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nato-lead...081102749.html

NATO leaders caught on camera mocking Trump

Watford (United Kingdom) (AFP) - The leaders of Britain, Canada, France and the Netherlands have been caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace reception mocking US President Donald Trump's lengthy media appearances ahead of Wedensday's NATO summit.

The footage, shot by the British host's camera pool on Tuesday evening and spotted and subtitled by Canada's CBC, set the tone for the allies' summit in Watford, just outside London.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson can be heard asking France's President Emmanuel Macron: "Is that why you were late?"

Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau interjects: "He was late because he takes a 40 minute press conference off the top."

Earlier Tuesday, Macron's one-on-one pre-summit meeting with Trump had been proceeded by a lengthy question and answer session with the media, as the leaders publicly disagreed about NATO strategy and trade.

In the video, Macron appears to tell an anecdote about the encounter as Britain's Princess Anne and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte look on, but the French leader's back is to camera and he is inaudible amid the hubbub.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, he announced..." an amused Trudeau declares, adding: "You just watched his team's jaw drop to the floor."

As he did at last year's NATO meeting, Trump has thrown out normal summit protocol and used his appearances with allied leaders to field dozens of questions from the world's media.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

That's rich coming from Trudeau, the black face guy on multiple videos even in his late twenties. Its hilarious liberals don't say shit and support him. What a disgrace, and even more disgraceful is his hypocritical supporters.

He Gets Us
Old 12-04-2019, 06:30 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
That's rich coming from Trudeau, the black face guy on multiple videos even in his late twenties. Its hilarious liberals don't say shit and support him. What a disgrace, and even more disgraceful is his hypocritical supporters.
Chico , you mean to say you still haven't bought a mirror to look into? Like all republicans the more you back trump the dumber your entire party looks,if some don't break ranks and flip on trump the party will be crushed.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #9
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

About the same as people not saying shit about the stuff Trump has said, did, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Everyone has made mistakes in the past, and should be criticized fairly for them. Trump does stupid shit literally every. single. day. and his supporters each it up like it's mother's milk.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:35 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is for chico trying to hijack the impeachment thread.............

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/781f...E2%80%99s.html

Trump didn’t win Time’s ‘Person of the Year,’ so he mocks the teen who did

Donald Trump supporters were left aghast — shocked! last week when Professor Pamela Karlan had the nerve to crack wise about the president's young son, Barron, during the impeachment hearing in Washington D.C. After all, he's just a kid. Melania Trump, who created the #BeBest anti-bullying campaign, was quick to scold her for such a clear transgression.

......yet her husband can do it freely?
Old 12-12-2019, 03:52 PM   #11
MTK
\m/

I love that an old man is triggered by a kid

Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Triggered by a kid with a disability. What an absolute piece of shit.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:25 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Triggered by a kid with a disability. What an absolute piece of shit.
I can't remember, who was it that said bringing kids into political discussions is below the belt?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 12:18 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I can't remember, who was it that said bringing kids into political discussions is below the belt?
Lol...you equate an activist who seeks the public stage, being used as a prop by her handlers with Barron Trump? It’s this type of lazy thinking that I expect from Fredo Cuomo or the sexual assaulting Don Lemon, not you mooby

Is trump an ass? That’s never been in dispute, he should shut his mouth and congratulate her.

He Gets Us
Old 12-14-2019, 12:37 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Lol...you equate an activist who seeks the public stage, being used as a prop by her handlers with Barron Trump? It’s this type of lazy thinking that I expect from Fredo Cuomo or the sexual assaulting Don Lemon, not you mooby

Is trump an ass? That’s never been in dispute, he should shut his mouth and congratulate her.

Well you saved yourself with that final thought, I was pretty confident you would.
She is seeking the public stage because she is trying to spread a message, and is proud of her accomplishment. How is she being used as a prop?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote