The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-28-2022, 02:01 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was “violently assaulted” in their San Francisco home early Friday morning by a man who was reportedly looking for her.

According to multiple reports, Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer by an assailant who shouted, “Where’s Nancy?”

Pelosi, 82, "suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body and was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries," the Associated Press reported.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/speaker-p...125621392.html
This is terrible, he’s lucky to be alive. Is this “maga country” incident or politically motivated?

San Francisco has gone in the shitter. Great friend lives just outside for the last 10 years, the city is an embarrassment. Drug addicts taking shits on the sidewalks. Breaking into cars and openly stealing from stores.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 02:10 PM   #2
MTK
\m/

Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was “violently assaulted” in their San Francisco home early Friday morning by a man who was reportedly looking for her.

According to multiple reports, Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer by an assailant who shouted, “Where’s Nancy?”

Pelosi, 82, "suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body and was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries," the Associated Press reported.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/speaker-p...125621392.html
Wild guess, it’s a maga conspiracy theory nut job
Old 10-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It was the Dems and they will throw the blame on trump , right chico?
Old 10-28-2022, 02:28 PM   #4
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/polit...nvs/index.html

Seems like he is just mentally unstable. Full of hate and anger.

Prime candidate to be a believer of these conspiracy theories.

Mentally unstable people like this .. I dont worry about the D or R next to their name.

They dont represent anything but their own singular mental unstableness.

What i do follow is all the Fox News commentators saying they think its a set up before the elections. That I do pin on conservatives just being the tribal hypocrites they are. They cant blame mental issues for being as guillible and hateful as this hammer guy.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 02:42 PM   #5
MTK
\m/

As long as Republicans want to feed into this BS about rigged elections we’re going to continue to see hateful acts of violence like this. Blood is on their hands. I really hate to imagine what’s ahead in November.
Old 10-29-2022, 06:04 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
As long as Republicans want to feed into this BS about rigged elections we’re going to continue to see hateful acts of violence like this. Blood is on their hands. I really hate to imagine what’s ahead in November.
chico's type of guy!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/accused-p...234218957.html

For the record:
7:56 p.m. Oct. 28, 2022:

In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as "Manipulation of History," "Holohoax" and "It's OK to be white." He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape's screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled "Q," DePape wrote: "Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle."

DePape's daughter, Inti Gonzalez, told The Times that her father wrote the blog. She said that she and her mother were reeling from the news that DePape had been arrested in connection with the attack on Paul Pelosi.

“I’m a little shocked," she said, "but not really that shocked, in all honesty.”

Authorities have not revealed a motive for the attack at the Pelosi home in San Francisco early Friday. But law enforcement sources said the assailant shouted, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” before confronting Paul Pelosi, and San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott called the attack "intentional."

Several lawmakers have blamed hyper-partisanship and divisive political rhetoric for an increase in political violence and security incidents in recent years, especially following the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Scott said after a 911 call to the Pelosi residence, officers found a man — later identified as DePape — and Paul Pelosi "both holding a hammer." The intruder pulled the hammer from the 82-year-old Pelosi and then began striking him, Scott said. Officers tackled the suspect, disarmed him and took him into custody.

DePape, 42, was taken to a hospital and later booked on suspicion of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and destroying a cellphone to prevent someone from seeking help, authorities said.

Paul Pelosi underwent surgery Friday after the attack. Drew Hammill, a spokesperson for Nancy's Pelosi's office, said in a statement that Pelosi suffered a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands. "His doctors expect a full recovery," the statement said.

DePape followed a number of conservative creators online, including Tim Pool, Glenn Beck, DailyWire+ and the Epoch Times. He also followed an account on YouTube called Black Pilled and reposted several of its videos on his blog. "Blackpilling" is internet slang for coming to believe supposedly unacceptable facts about society, and the reposted videos include accusations such as the FBI covering up child rape.

Three of DePape’s relatives — including his father — declined to be interviewed for this article. They said they haven't been in contact with DePape for years and that he’s not in contact with his family. DePape grew up in British Columbia and moved to California more than 20 years ago, one of them said.

DePape was mentioned in a 2013 San Francisco Chronicle article and was described as a "father figure" to Gypsy Taub, a nudist who lived in a three-bedroom Victorian apartment in Berkeley with her then-fiance and her three children. DePape, who was "a hemp jewelry maker," was the best man in Taub's wedding.

When DePape was sounding off about QAnon, he posted: "Remember when the UK arrested parents for trying to rescue their children from being gang banged at pedo rape parties and f— LET the pedo's CONTINUE their kiddie rape orgies," he continued.

Another post referenced "pizzagate," a bogus conspiracy theory that posited that children were trapped in a sexual abuse ring in a Washington, D.C., pizzeria run by Hillary Clinton and a chief aide.

"Pizza gate is connected to Epstien hahahahha," a post from Aug. 23 read. "My friends would be like pizza gate was debunked their is NO such thing as elite pedophile sex rings and I'm like HELLO Epstein what planet are you on?"

In another, he called “equity” a leftist dog whistle “for the systematic oppression of white people” and “diversity” a “dog whistle for the genocide of the white race.” In others, he posted separate videos questioning the Holocaust and alleging Jewish bankers were responsible for Hitler’s rise to power.

DePape also ran a WordPress blog with the domain “godisloving.wordpress.com,” which included racial slurs and far-right conspiracy theories, according to news reports. A spokesperson for WordPress.com, which is owned by Automattic, confirmed that DePape's blog was taken down Friday "for violating our Terms of Service."

DePape also shared intimate emails and texts with family members, peppering them with xenophobic ideas and conspiracy theories. Even nonpolitical posts, such as one about a visit to a movie theater to watch “Black Adam,” were laden with conspiracy theories and ideas about racial tension.

“The critics are f— commie gate keepers,” reads a post written two days before the attack on Pelosi. In it, he writes he “enjoyed” the superhero movie. “Fantastic performance by Mr. ‘The Rock’ he carried the movie.”

But the writing quickly jumped to a conspiracy that the movie plot is not about the comic superhero Black Adam, but an effort to push hate against white people. "The real plot of the story was kill all white people,” DePape wrote. “Black adams [sic] was just a plot device for hollywood to push their white hate narrative.”

Days after Kanye West's Twitter and Instagram accounts were locked due to antisemitic remarks, DePape created a subsection of his personal blog dedicated to posts about Jewish people. He attempted to debunk the Holocaust and repeated antisemitic sentiments in nearly 20 posts over a 10-day period.

He also posted personal conversations with his daughter. Their chats sometimes were about simple moments, including whistling back at birds, while others were darker, angry moments among DePape, Gonzalez and her mother.

Gonzalez said she was aware that her father posted some of their text conversations on the blog, but said she hadn’t paid very close attention to the rest of the content.

“I knew that he was posting things like that, but I didn’t know he posted all the stuff that I sent him,” she said. "But I don’t really care.”

She’d been in contact with her father, she said, but said her family did not want to discuss him at the moment.

DePape posted videos to Facebook by MyPillow Chief Executive Mike Lindell saying that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, according to reports.

He also linked to sites with claims about the deadliness of COVID-19 vaccines.

“The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:44 PM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Per family and friends, hardcore drug addict, homeless or living in a storage place in Berkeley California and mentally unstable. Looks like this won’t be the maga trumper folks seemed to crave

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 02:52 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Per family and friends, hardcore drug addict, homeless or living in a storage place in Berkeley California and mentally unstable. Looks like this won’t be the maga trumper folks seemed to crave
link
Old 10-28-2022, 03:12 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
link

He Gets Us
Old 10-28-2022, 03:20 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, chico making shit up like trump does.

Old 10-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Im not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with this one .. but if I did, he seems to be straight Q Anon. election was stolen, covid was fake by global elites to control the world, jan 6th was fine, george floydd killed himself

I wouldnt flame any fires with this one if I was a conservative.

besides .... your guys initial battle plan is to say this was staged by pelosi and the left to influence elections. You guys are going the conspiracy theory route .. to explain away this conspiracy believing attacker.

Why not? far right loves them some conspiracy theories.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Im not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" with this one .. but if I did, he seems to be straight Q Anon. election was stolen, covid was fake by global elites to control the world, jan 6th was fine, george floydd killed himself

besides .... your guys initial battle plan is to say this was staged by pelosi and the left to influence elections. You guys are going the conspiracy theory route .. to explain away this conspiracy believing attacker.

Freudian slip with pin the tail on the donkey? Well as the facts come out we will see. Just glad the guy wasn’t killed. But I doubt it’s maga in Berkeley ca and I read the guys wife is a big hippy and he was a nudist or something. But who knows, he’s seems delusional and on drugs which is par for the course out there.

He Gets Us
Old 10-29-2022, 11:07 AM   #13
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Freudian slip with pin the tail on the donkey? Well as the facts come out we will see. Just glad the guy wasn’t killed. But I doubt it’s maga in Berkeley ca and I read the guys wife is a big hippy and he was a nudist or something. But who knows, he’s seems delusional and on drugs which is par for the course out there.

Only you would try and blame political violence in the time of the big lie on a hippie on acid, and than double down on it being a California thing. You are a clown. You think maga isn’t in California?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 04:07 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

I ask chico for a link because he makes up alot of shit. Who or what this guy is I don't know.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:46 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us