The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #1486
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The key take away with the Martha Vineyards illegal immigrants story…Biden and democrats are finally up in arms about the border crisis and only after rich white liberal elites are made to deal with only 50 of these people.

Democrats don’t even see it.

Also, I see that Fairfax finally caught the sexual predator that had been attacking women all summer which made national news. I noticed that wa post and NY times left out a detail about the rapist:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...5-9b296774e8b2

Rodriguez-Alfaro is from Honduras and has been living in Herndon, Virginia. Immigration and Customs officials say he was in the U.S. illegally and has been deported three times already.
1. US citizens have a higher crime rate than illegal immigrants.

Relative to undocumented immigrants, US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2014704117

2. Are Biden and Democrats up in arms about this? Some quotes from some democrats saying Desantis is using human beings as political pawns for political theater .. is kinda fucked up. Assuming you have morals and can see illegal immigrants as people .. these are people, who have gone through more than we could imagine all because they were born in venezuela and not America.

Do you know who is pissed off? The venezulan community in Florida. Even the "third rail" cuba supporting desantis are getting ruffled when a Florida rep said all illegal immigrants including cubans will be moved.

-----------------

Immigration is the cultural war drum "theme" leading up these elections much like CRT was last cycle.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-16-2022, 10:30 AM   #1487
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

You must have not seen the news yesterday…liberals are completely up in arms. CNN and msnbc sending news crews to Martha Vineyard and never the border. And Biden happened to have an emergency cabinet meeting last night to discuss legal action ONLY after Martha Vineyard story

Y’all don’t even see it..it’s hilarious.

And yes Biden flies illegals across the country on night flights to avoid press coverage….but you probably missed that story too. And kids are being held in cages

And yes over 1300 illegals have died crossing the border since Biden been in office

And yes record illegals numbers crossed during the Biden administration

And yes if the border was secure, a sexual predator probably wouldn’t have been stalking woman this past summer in Fairfax. Somehow posting a random stat doesn’t excuse a rapist is an illegal and shouldn’t be in this country period. He doesn’t belong here

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 10:32 AM   #1488
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://apple.news/Aqblz0pfcQ-moEfTEj5E6PA

So mature. So productive. The right has become the party of who can be the biggest dick. Real good plan.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 10:46 AM   #1489
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's Friday, nevermind. I love ya'll. 'Merica!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 10:48 AM   #1490
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
You must have not seen the news yesterday…liberals are completely up in arms. CNN and msnbc sending news crews to Martha Vineyard and never the border. And Biden happened to have an emergency cabinet meeting last night to discuss legal action ONLY after Martha Vineyard story

Y’all don’t even see it..it’s hilarious.

And yes Biden flies illegals across the country on night flights to avoid press coverage….but you probably missed that story too. And kids are being held in cages

And yes over 1300 illegals have died crossing the border since Biden been in office

And yes record illegals numbers crossed during the Biden administration

And yes if the border was secure, a sexual predator probably wouldn’t have been stalking woman this past summer in Fairfax. Somehow posting a random stat doesn’t excuse a rapist is an illegal and shouldn’t be in this country period. He doesn’t belong here
Im a liberal

I see a governor using humans as political pawns like they are red meat to appease easily appeasable people .. spoon fed them jesus, guns and brown people are criminals

Pretty sure the meeting, havent read anything on it, would be about governors breaking the law in transporting illegal immigrants over state lines .. perhaps kidnapping

But since you dont view illegal immigrants as people but rapists and criminals .. you probably dont think they deserve to be treated like humans but cattle

So christian of you

Very on brand ... go white team!!
Old 09-16-2022, 10:50 AM   #1491
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's Friday, nevermind. I love ya'll. 'Merica!
Old 09-16-2022, 10:59 AM   #1492
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is absolutely comical coming from a democrat. The whole democratic party is based on using people as pawns and turning as many groups of people against each other as possible.
painting with a broad brush there ... no idea what youre even trying to say except "democrat bad"

We got that part.

Yes democrats are the bad evil ones and the republicans are the ones that love everyone and want freedom for all

so I reply "republicans are racists!"? ... thats the depth of our conversation? Like were 1st graders arguing about the coolest animal?

(psst I dont think all republicans are racist, I do think they enjoy the fever of that base and unfortunately dont shun that voice bc it wouldnt be politically advantageous ... I do think the proud boys and oath keepers are racist and Qanon is bat shit crazy .. and that is 10% of your base lol)
Old 09-16-2022, 11:02 AM   #1493
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
painting with a broad brush there ... no idea what youre even trying to say except "democrat bad"

We got that part.

Yes democrats are the bad evil ones and the republicans are the ones that love everyone and want freedom for all

so I reply "republicans are racists!"? ... thats the depth of our conversation? Like were 1st graders arguing about the coolest animal?

(psst I dont think all republicans are racist, I do think they enjoy the fever of that base and unfortunately dont shun that voice bc it wouldnt be politically advantageous ... I do think the proud boys and oath keepers are racist and Qanon is bat shit crazy .. and that is 10% of your base lol)
Damnit, you replied too fast lol. Tried to remove this. Don't want to argue with y'all on this great Friday.

Note - To add, when I said democratic party (I should have said democratic party platform, not all its voters, to be more clear), I meant its leadership in congress, etc. Not that every democrat voter does the same. Both sides of government use people like pawns. Hell, they have me arguing on the internet with people I like and think are smart people.

Note2 - Tigers and panda bears are the coolest animals.

Old 09-16-2022, 11:17 AM   #1494
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Im a liberal

I see a governor using humans as political pawns like they are red meat to appease easily appeasable people .. spoon fed them jesus, guns and brown people are criminals

Pretty sure the meeting, havent read anything on it, would be about governors breaking the law in transporting illegal immigrants over state lines .. perhaps kidnapping

But since you dont view illegal immigrants as people but rapists and criminals .. you probably dont think they deserve to be treated like humans but cattle

So christian of you

Ha…yeah I view rapist as rapist but if they are not supposed to be here and the Biden policy is too invite illegals here, then he has to own his policy is causing harm to innocent Americans in this specific case.

Illegals are actually criminals as they break federal law entering the country illegally while we have in place a welcoming legal immigration policy.

Yes, I’m for law and order and legal immigration. You are correct there.

He Gets Us
Old 09-16-2022, 12:16 PM   #1495
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Damnit, you replied too fast lol. Tried to remove this. Don't want to argue with y'all on this great Friday.
SD youre good, i should apologize. i took your generic statement and kinda twisted it to give me something to bitch about.

I wouldnt take anything I say seriously .. I have anger and venom over the SCOTUS thing that I just need to bleed out from time to time

---------

immigration - I think they should be held at the border, the tag and release thing is a joke, also international asylum must be made at a friendly neighboring county ... if you live in venezuela you shouldnt get to skip countries like Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico bc your personal preference is America.

1. Fund big ass immigration processing center .... in mexico
2. grant amnesty to anyone in this country for more than 5 years and no criminal record
3. start immediate detainer and removal proceedings of anyone coming into the country illegally
Old 09-16-2022, 12:41 PM   #1496
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
SD youre good, i should apologize. i took your generic statement and kinda twisted it to give me something to bitch about.

I wouldnt take anything I say seriously .. I have anger and venom over the SCOTUS thing that I just need to bleed out from time to time

---------

immigration - I think they should be held at the border, the tag and release thing is a joke, also international asylum must be made at a friendly neighboring county ... if you live in venezuela you shouldnt get to skip countries like Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico bc your personal preference is America.

1. Fund big ass immigration processing center .... in mexico
2. grant amnesty to anyone in this country for more than 5 years and no criminal record
3. start immediate detainer and removal proceedings of anyone coming into the country illegally

We've discussed immigration here before, and I think us 2 are mostly on the same page about it.

I agree with everything in bold.

I feel the same way about illegal immigration as I do about sending our troops to foreign wars. It's not our responsibility to be the world's police and saviors. We have many, many, many of our own problems that need to be fixed here 1st.

I'm all for people from every country in the world coming to America, if they do so legally. I'm sure there is work we could do to make that process more streamlined. I would be perfectly OK with the government using resources to make that happen.
Old 09-16-2022, 03:59 PM   #1497
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Im a liberal

So christian of you

THEY WEREN'T even from FLORIDA>

https://news.yahoo.com/marthas-viney...193305106.html

STORY: When two aircraft full of Latin American migrants landed in the wealthy, liberal Massachusetts enclave of Martha’s Vineyard this week, Lisa Belcastro and her community leapt into action.

"I can't even express to you how many people have offered help, and translating, and food, and clothing, and water. And it is overwhelming.”

Belcastro is a volunteer emergency shelter coordinator here. The migrants, many of them asylum-seekers from Venezuela, were sent by Florida’s Republican governor as part of a campaign aimed at shifting the immigration burden to Democratic areas.

Some of the migrants said they were mislead into boarding the jets.
Old 09-16-2022, 05:06 PM   #1498
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Glad to see limousine liberals bus the 50 migrants out of Martha Vineyards and to a military base.

Like always, liberals are “Not in my backyard”…unless they are gentrifying an urban area in order to move minorities out to increase property values, then it’s “in my backyard temporarily until we can buy up all your property and then ship you out”

Typical

He Gets Us
Old 09-16-2022, 07:56 PM   #1499
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Glad to see limousine liberals bus the 50 migrants out of Martha Vineyards and to a military base.

Like always, liberals are “Not in my backyard”…unless they are gentrifying an urban area in order to move minorities out to increase property values, then it’s “in my backyard temporarily until we can buy up all your property and then ship you out”

Typical
Old 09-19-2022, 11:23 AM   #1500
SunnySide
Playmaker

Former President Donald J. Trump appeared to more fully embrace QAnon on Saturday, playing a song at a political rally in Ohio that prompted attendees to respond with a salute in reference to the cultlike conspiracy theory’s theme song.

While speaking in Youngstown in support of J.D. Vance, whom he has endorsed as Ohio’s Republican nominee for the Senate, Mr. Trump delivered a dark address about the decline of America over music that was all but identical to a song called “Wwg1wga” — an abbreviation for the QAnon slogan, “Where we go one, we go all.”

As Mr. Trump spoke, scores of people in the crowd raised fingers in the air in an apparent reference to the “1” in what they thought was the song’s title. It was the first time in the memory of some Trump aides that such a display had occurred at one of his rallies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/u...non-music.html

The 1 finger Q salute ... while trump plays the Q song

this is the twillight zone ... conspiracy crazy has gone mainstream

trump is going to get elected and this country will not survive the 4 years.

trump is going full on crazy